• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1614149

Kepekley23

Jokingly telling someone they deserved to die whenever they did something dumb was common place back on middle school here. And we all laughed at it. Seriously guys, it's time to stop.

Ryukama

I geniunely don't think it's even worth a warning. I just wanted to be willing to compromise with the feelings of the majority.

But yeah I agree with Assalt and Kep.

CrimsonStarFalle

I agree with Ryu,Assalt and Kep.

Antvasima

If it was just a joke towards a friend, I agree with Assaltwaffle and Ryukama, but we should probably ask Darkanine and whoever the banned member made the comment towards about the context, to see if he was telling the truth.

Again, how is this a joke? You just out of nowhere went "Lmao end yourself bitch" without a hint of comedic intent. You backpedaling that it's a joke doesn't make it so.

This entire idea isn't even making sense.

First up, you still haven't told me how this is a joke. You just randomly said "Lol KYS" and didn't try to defend yourself when you got called out on it.

Second, you're saying you told him you would do the joke before you did it? Then why put it on the wiki rather than telling him there? Why did you need to randomly make it a post?

No, that is not a mindset we should have.

Lucky is a user with a history of being stubborn with unjustified profiles, posting gore and Rule 34, making socks, making suicide jokes out of nowhere, and he's let off the hook every time.

It's time to actually put our foot down and ban him for good.

Because you asked to be banned on your old account and then immediately showed up with this one, with both of their names alluding to Danganronpa.

Guys, I feel like the ban was unnecessary, especially since he did indeed do nothing wrong since his last unban. I think you guys should have at least given him a chance to mess up once more before banning him for good. I don't know, just saying.

@Ovens We did that whole routine at least 3 times before. Enough is enough.

@Ever Mckmal is already spamming the hell out of the wiki, Lucky complaining too won't change much.

I still think that LuckyCharmingStar/Ultimate Hope seems harmless to me. He is just a bit of an oddball and does not quite understand how to properly communicate with others, so he says strange and inappropriate things sometimes, but I will not fight with the rest of the staff about it.

https://community.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:1485360

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back