• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, again, he genuinely does not seem to understand social communication very well, so he behaves strangely.

Well, I am not going to fight the rest of the staff about this. I am just saying that I always found him odd but harmless.

I agree that the sort of behaviour linked to by Kepekley is definitely not acceptable in any case.

You don't need to keep bumping your violation. Someone will get around to seeing it when they get around to seeing it.

I think that it was good of ProfessorLord to inform us in this case. That thread was potentially dangerous, as it bashed somebody with a very large Youtube following.

It is also against our rules to bash real people in general.

I removed the thread, and deleted the worst posts.

If a thread is out of control and/or breaks our rules, I think that you can mention it here.

If a thread, for example, is simply droning on and on about meaningless unproductive things or goes around in circles after a suggestion has been rejected, you can directly ask some staff members about it. Administrators and Discussion Moderators can close threads.

So like

Can someone actually help explain to me what happened with Ever I would appreciate, because all I am getting is Joke answers with horse puns even from people outside the site.

I assume it was something he did but this isn't the place to bring it up

Thank you for being serious.

Gargoyle One said:
I assume it was something he did but this isn't the place to bring it up
Thank you for being serious.
I think I know what it is. But the thing is I'm not sure if Assaltwaffle wants me to bring it up.

Also to Assaltwaffle, yea I already saw that.

Uh, not to be intrusive, but where would the best place to discuss it be. I don't want to intrude on anybody, butI'm really confused about what happened.

This is absolutely pitiful

Don't know which more is though. The demotion without a discussion or this shit.

Probably both

Kepekley23 said:
@ALRF

There was a discussion.
Somehow me and Kal (and other staff) don't know?

Yeah...

I'll refrain from going furthermore. But do know i'm disappointed with what has happened

I am not sure what happened either, but apparently it was something very embarrassing for Ever, so out of respect for him we should preferably not talk about it in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back