• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reppuzan said:
This brings up another point.

I banned Bobsica over his thread in which he got random characters to rape each other. He told me it was in jest and out of boredom, but I banned him for a month for it. Do I unban him?
Sorry for bringing this up but since you were gone, Young-Jah had been contacting you in Community Central. Also Darkanine spoke to him. Maybe you should talk to Young-Jah? And sorry for bad English.

Rape is not something the wiki should even consider mentioning. I mean it's not even something people say jokingly

Wait, we banned him over that? That's wrong. Did no one give him a warning? Normally we give several warnings before we ban over something small like that.

That does seem exaggerated, yes. Unless it was a troll page or somesuch. Somebody probably made a mistake.

Well, then Reppuzan seems to have made a good call. As I try to explain, it is very important that we try to find a balance in-between strictness and leniency.

Yeah, considering that thread and the thread where he tried to downgrade sonic because the feat was from a bad game, he definitely seems like a troll.

He definitely seems like a troll, but not a malicious one. He apparently just tries to be funny.

What do the rest of the staff think that we should do?

Maybe just tell him that next time he wants to make a troll/funny thread, that he needs to post it on the Fun and Games Board.

They've been warned plenty of times before for creating unreliable profiles and making stomp matches. They've even been blocked once.

I suppose that a temporary block might be necessary then.

If he's gotten multiple warnings, and his profiles are only getting worse despite that, I too think a block seems reasonable, but for how long is the question.

Ant already told him to just stop making profiles though. That would mean he either forgot about that, or just doesn't care about his previous warning.

For how long should Sans2345 be blocked?

1 or 2 weeks maybe? His last profile wasn't so bad, but I'm pretty sure you forbade him from making any more profiles.

Kepekley23 said:
His profiles are getting somewhat better, actually. The last one before it was horrible.
And the one before that, and the one before that and etc.

This user is very likely a sock of Sans because he made the same exact profile that was deleted many times, later i will ban both of them for 1 month.

Do not jump to conclusions for such a small reason. You need to gather evidence before outright banning someone. "Made the same profile" is not even in the Top 100.

I thought that since the pages were similar, so nothing will happen to Riki, but i cannot say the same to Sans.

I suppose that 1 month for Sans seems reasonable. That way he will take our warning more seriously after he comes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back