• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since he apologized for calling the mods ********, and said that he'd be willing to be punished, a warning, not a 100% nigh-blocking warning, is in order.

A warning should be enough unless he continues to insult people.

He also responded to KinkiestSins's completely harmless message in a confrontational manner a few minutes ago.

@Matt

I had a feeling he would go on your wall after you closed the thread.

A serious warning should do.

We should keep an eye on this guy. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Kuularne

-He doesn't really listen to anyone and proceeds to argue back and forth with you in which causes you to repeat yourself over and over, to which he states that he doesn't understand "Complicated English"

-He also made this file which has descriptions that do not properly describe said ability. A file that is overall very suspect. However, he said he'll make a blog or something.

Here are some of his threads. I am getting tired of arguing in circles with him.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1241476

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1246726

@kepekley not rly. it was just a reason kirby wasnt universe level. ive never even talked to you before, or argued with you.

You can give him a warning telling him what has to change in his behaviour if you wish.

@dragon -this wiki is for arguing and debating. and i just didnt understand u. i never said i didnt understand 'complicated english', i said i had trouble getting what u meant.

-yeah, i last edited that one day ago b4 u rant against me in the other thread. i said i would edit it and im also using the other thread.

you are directly lying, since ive listened to multiple people. you also threatened to delete my page for no real reason. i said you were trying to make me look bad in the other thread as well. i really dont know how you dont think you are rude or doing that with reporting me.

No, I didn't. You literally said "Kirby gets beat up by planet-busters", with the obvious intention to downplay him to Planet-level. I'd appreciate it if you simply dropped this, because it's extremely tiresome to repeatedly argue with you. Seriously.

drop this? you are literally reporting me. i dont want to get banned as ive made like 4 profiles for this wiki and poured hours into it with over 500 edits. obvious intention? what? i literally support kirby on his page. i said 'kirby gets beat up by people who destroy planets', nothing else. at least give me the chance to speak, thats what i'd appreciate.

Okay, I lost my patience with you there. I honestly apologizeç.

It's still best for you to just avoid doing stuff like this, though. You almost always say something that causes enormous, circular discussions that take up to twenty messages just to come full-circle due to the fact that some people can't understand your intentions.

i understand that. ill be more direct and thorough in future

@matthew schroeder: i havent even spoken to you before.

- I know that. I literally told you that's what we do here. I don't understand how you couldn't nothing was complicated or vague at all. It was straight to the point.

- You still haven't fixed the description on your file despite me, Brainy, PaChi and ALRF blantantly telling you and explaining to you that they are wrong.

If you in fact listened then.

1) Why is Darkness Manipulation still there?

2) Why is Fate Manipulation still there? We agreed to Time Erasure, however we all went against the Fate Manipulation.

3) Why is resistance to Reality Warping still there?

4) Why is Soul Manipulation still there?

5) Why is "Can take souls" still there when he was blatantly give a temporary soul?

6) Where's the source for Life and Death Manipulation Resistance?

I can go on and on. Heck, you even admitted to inserting false information so that no one could say Rin's resurrection is "low level".

"why bold. also it prevents guys like u or pachi saying that his resurrection level is shit so no."

This was your reply to me when I said to remove his Resistance to Reality Warping.

Either way, I am done with this as it goes nowhere.

-not imo. you dont say it in a direct way like i do. i 'proceed to argue back and forth' with you because this wiki is for arguing.

-i have agreed to you or them multiple times

and i havent got around to editing it completely yet, ive not even done with exploring the characters feats or weapons.

i never admitted to inserting false information since i didnt know it was false. you saying that makes me look very bad.

you said me to remove it while not saying anything against what i said.

then dont report me for no reason please. i put multiple hours into the profile and created others.

If you haven't done completely editing it then why did you make it in the first place?

Yes we know you put hours into the profile, but the profile had false information with no logical reasoning and this goes against our indexing goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back