• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling an administrator "********", and then adding an "lmao" warrants a ban. The question is for how long.

Antvasima said:
Calling an administrator "********", and then adding an "lmao" warrants a ban. The question is for how long.
If there has to be a ban, i say a few days.

5 at most? Edit: I only read the part of the thread that was linked, I read above and wow-

We usually ban people 1 month as a minimum. Othervise there wouldn't be much of a point, and this kind of offense likely warrants more.

Antvasima said:
We usually ban people 1 month as a minimum. Othervise there wouldn't be much of a point, and this kind of offense likely warrants more.
Huh, glad to know I am a good boi--

Then idk, three to six months? I didnt read the entire thread, just the part kepe linked until now so I am more inclined for a ban.

>Calling people "weebs" for siding with a manga character over a mainstream comics one.

This guy debates on Facebook or something, doesn't he...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but i'm pretty sure enforcing canon is not warning-worthy. It's actually encouraged, since we have to distinguish the set of non-canon works of a franchise from its canon components.

Also, I have seen him in threads I participated several times in the past, and I never noticed anything that struck me as narcissistic.

@Kepekley

The thing is that he's wrong. The Radio Dramas run off the original Japanese script from the game, meaning that it's the primary canon.

I'm less annoyed with him disagreeing with me and more annoyed about his tone and implicit statement that I'm abusing my authority.

Yeah, if that's the case, he does seem a little condescending. I think a warning should suffice.

A light warning should be fine, yes.

Don't think this is the right thread.

Also someone can just edit that out.

Fair enough. It was just a part of the Editing Rules that there be no plagiarism on the site, but if it can just be edited out without having to report it, that's fine.

@Kyle

What you just said, in and of itself, is sarcastic. You can't just accuse someone of being bias just because they don't accept what you like, especially with a strawman. Don't brush this off.

Hasn't Kyle done this kind of thing before? I remember him reporting somebody just because he didn't agree with their argument.

@Kyle I'd suggest you clean up your act, pal.

Kyle, please be more respectful towards administrators. Thank you.

I have given Grimreaperofjustice a warning.

Well, technically he only said you closed it before he could make a rebuttal. Even SSJRyu has said this, and he's, like, one of the nicest guys in this wiki.

Anyway, he still seems to constantly cause trouble. Perhaps you should give him a warning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back