• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I suggest removing some messages to avoid quick cluttering? I feel many of the messages right now are not necessary. Also remove this if you feel like its not required. Thanks.

Just an announcement, but it seems like the guy from before has stopped completely after noticing I was blocking him before even reading anything.

Thank you guys, in any case :d

Tasteless, but it seems like he was just joking around. I think we can give him a warning.

I actually think that he might be a sock of Nsmch, mostly due to the whole topic about Homura's power drain which nsmch always brought up, and the fact that he has the same habit of editing a comment continuously.

I'm not sure tho.

Kaltias said:
I actually think that he might be a sock of Nsmch, mostly due to the whole topic about Homura's power drain which nsmch always brought up, and the fact that he has the same habit of editing a comment continuously.

I'm not sure tho.
I agree with Kal, the dude seems like a socks to me. Also, can somebody delete that post, please? I'm offended by that post.

I would advise keeping an eye on RapidMotorcycle19 as a possible sock.

He hasn't done anything bad yet, but he's a new editor and he's just been saying "X fra" on a bunch of vs threads (even when there aren't any reasons for that character in at least one case ), and the "fra" thing is generally something users do when they've already had a bit of experience on the wiki.

@Monarch

Rapid could have just been simply lurking to learn more about the wiki before joining. (To avoid rashly diving in as a clueless newcomer which is quite plausible.). Or more likely just lurked a brief while and heard someone say "X fra" with little to no context and thought it was just a catchy word with no explanation so Rapid just says it to be "cool".

And maybe even in-between.

Possibly. I know I was reading through threads here long before I joined. I'm just saying we might want to keep an eye on him.

@Monarch

Understandable though my possibilties may be accurate.

especially since the threads he's been in don't seem to be affilated in any way with any sockpuppeter but who knows

It is probably best to wait and see if he actually does anything bad first.

Okay. Are you certain though? We do not seem to have that much to go on.

He makes the same arguments about the same topic, on top of having the same habit of editing a comment a trillion of times

I suppose that a light warning might be fine.

I have told him to stop doing so.

I also gave a warning to ItalianGuy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back