• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was just that "ikr" comment he made. You can ignore it if you feel like it's nothing important.

I mean, considering how he feels about admins in general on his profile, it's nothing important.

Kuularne asked me to ban him for 2 months.

When does he call someone ********? I didn't see that in the linked thread. Am I just missing it?

Edit: Cntl-F is a savior. He calls two people ******. Not sure how I overlooked that the first time.

I would prefer to see his reaction to a strict warning. If he understands and calms down it shouldn't be a problem, but if he continues to be obnoxious then a ban is likely in order.

@Blue

I have written a strict warning and told him if he does not stop what he is doing he will be banned.

@Assaltwaffle

Alright then, he's already been told to cool it by The Everlasting but we will see if he continues.

@Kyle

Age does not excuse such behavior. If someone does not wish to be civil, they have no place on the Wiki. That goes for you as well, Kyle. You are constantly condescending. It is starting to get under my skin.

I can assure you its not intentional.

But some people here report even the littlest of things or get offended with something minor like "Are you Mad?".

If i tell someone they should kill themselves, then me getting a ban would be reasonable.

I would complain if its because someome got mad i debunked their arguments.

@Kyle

Asking if someone is mad is deliberately taunting them. They are more forms of provocation that blatant "bad" insults. Being an antagonist in a more subtle way is still being an antagonist.

Oh, and why would that be?

Because i didnt agree with you? I already apologized for that "Are you mad?", whats your excuse other that you personaly dislike me?

Actually, I was about to ban him, as I saw the message on his wall, but Dark beat me to it.

Btw, I'm talking about Emerl, not Kyle.

@Kyle

Nobody in this thread is squabbling. Saying that is accusatory and useless.

You're also constantly being condescending and confrontational. Just a few hours ago, you harassed an admin in an attempt to make him do a calc for you, despite the fact you were told several times that the feat wouldn't be above the character's current rating. The only reason Cal didn't report it is because he is a very nice guy.

An advice:

Stop it. Eventually, you will stop getting off on small warnings.

@Kyle Ramos

I understand what you're saying about reporting little things but the user we where referring to was being extremely rude and insulting others and has been delt with.

I'm sure Assaltwaffle has nothing against you.

I hope this doesn't escalate.

I hope so as well.

I dont wanna be banned for personal issues.

And i meant that for everyone, not for that particular case.

Dark did just personally threaten me tho.

If you weren't passive-aggressive to literally everybody who disagreed with you, he wouldn't have done that.

You constantly cause trouble, and yet you always get off on small warnings. Eventually, that luck is gonna run out. It's just an advice, man.

Kyle please permanently stop being unreasonable towards the staff. We do not have the time to constantly deal with it. This wiki has strict standards of behaviour. It is necessary to avoid constant infighting.

Im out of this thread.

And i apologized for every instance my behaviour was questioned.

I am SORRY i insulted anyone, even if most times are unintentional.

But dark did just threaten me. Just saying.

Okay, being reasonable now, Dark probably shouldn't have threatened you. It's just that you cause trouble so often that we are tired of constantly dealing with your stuff. It'd be better if you simply made an effort not to do this. It's an advice.

Aizen did, and he hasn't gotten warnings ever since.

He did not threaten you. He just stated that he is tired of your behaviour, and he will have to ban you if it continues. We may have turned too lax in blocking for rule violations recently. It has caused some members to repeatedly disrespect the staff and waste our time. CrossverseCrisis used to be a great help in this regard.

Basically, one of our primary concerns should be to keep stability in the wiki, and another to make sure that the staff does not get too overworked.

Seems like ignorance as to the purpose of that area is. I think he just seems to think that the area if for in-verse victories, not debate victories.

I think someone informing him of how that section works would be sufficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back