• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report - VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should preferably try to be on good terms with the ACF wiki. The staff have been of great help for developing the system of this site.

I politely asked him to remain civil and not be disrespectful.

@Sera Thank you, but I think someone should kept a eye on that person if they can as that attitude of this user will not be tolerated if he kepts it up and it will lead to him banned if he does so persistently.

Antvasima said:
We should preferably try to be on good terms with the ACF wiki. The staff have been of great help for developing the system of this site.
didn't mean to i was being over cautious i'll be less paranoid from now on

Whoops, my mistake, I mispelled "message", I edited it and he does have a message wall. Sorry about that ^_^'

VenomElite said:
Um... AppleLord joined the wiki in November of 2016 and has 1,470 edits. Where did you get that he joined the wiki 3 days after?
Vox was banned on the 15th of November, AppleLord joined the 18th of November

@Venom I'm not accusing AppleLord of being a sock, but AL joined November 18 and Hokage was blocked on the 14th.

Sorry but we don't have enough information. If you claim they talk to same, it'd be better to provide some form of proof such as a screenshot or give an example of their grammar. Sockpuppetry is a very serious offense and therefore accusations of sockpuppetry must have the appropriate ratio of evidence to reflect that accusation.

Can you repost the examples? If AppleLord has not caused any trouble, and we do not have good enough evidence, I do not think that we can ban him.

Okay. Here is the original post:

AppleLord may be a sockpuppet of HokageMangaVox. They have very similar interests (in Bleach, MCU, etc.), format their VS Threads in the same way (case in point), have similar grammar and AppleLord appeared shortly after Hokage was banned.

Hmm. Do the rest of you think that this is enough evidence to warrant a ban?

Okay. Feel free to do so then.

Hop is a little sketchy of the facts, actually. But you guys seem to have a better bearing on the topic and user. Hop is only going to say we should investigate a little more than just interests and formatting. Lots of people type properly like so.

When I mentioned formatting, I was referring to the method used to format links. Like this [1], I've never seen other people do this and if there are any, the fact that AppleLord appeared 3 days after Hokage was banned, makes this even more suspicious.

And another thing. On Novemeber 19, just 1 day after AppleLord joined this site, he made this Content Revision thread, understanding our Tiering System, suggesting revisions and using the same format we use for the Attack Potency section. Like so

Hagoromo: Unknown | Small Planet level with Chibaku Tensei (Created the moon with his brother) | Small Planet level (Provided Naruto and Sasuke the power needed to do the same.)
Madara: At least Small Planet level via power-scaling (Hagoromo stated that Madara approached his power, and stronger than Naruto and Sasuke) | Possibly Planet level (Stronger than before absorb the Shinju tree and awakening Rinne-Sharingan, Hagoromo stated that his power approached Kaguya's.)
To me this seems a pretty intricate thread for a user who just joined the day before.

Edit: Another interesting thing is the fact that he states:

I've been keeping an eye on this for a long time to see if they would be fix. However, I decided to make a account to talk with you about this issues.

@Ryu

I myself was one of those users.

But anway, in this case, I was (before SD deleted my clearly relevant comment) saying we should just do a double take. Key phrase I said was "witch hunt". Let's not look for the closest nook and cranny to find out if they're the same user. But everything shown is more than probable cause for us to ban the sockpuppet account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back