• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report - V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say we should ban him. It would be more appropriate to give him a warning. Paolo was the only one I was truly concerned with banning. We've warned people for doing stuff like that before. Inserting nonsesnse or breaking a fallacy rule (as Aizen once reported a few months ago). He also apologized to myself, however I think he should be left alone unless he continues to do such things.

I believe the Maxwell manner has been resolved. No need to continue discussing it.

I agree with Ryukama. We are strict enough as it is, but definitely shouldn't turn this place totalitarian.

The real cal howard said:
We should watch out for this guy. His wall seems to imply a less-than-admirable view of this site because of how we rate Dragon Ball.
Because i said this isn't my favorite site?

Sorry,but that's wrong.I am fan of this site,it's just not my favorite.That was implied,and i think that's ok.I mean,i doubt every member of this site has this site as favorite one.

If i said i hate this site,then it would make logic for my report?but stating this is not my favorite site,shouldn't get me ban or report even?

I do not think that Sethisbest should get a block or warning just for saying that this is not his favourite site. If he actively hated, and wanted to attack it, that would have been another matter entirely.

In that case, my apologies, Seth. I misinterpreted what you said, and was trying to look out for this site. I hope we can move past this. Again, my apologies.

The real cal howard said:
In that case, my apologies, Seth. I misinterpreted what you said, and was trying to look out for this site. I hope we can move past this. Again, my apologies.
Yea,np.You were just doing your job.NHF

@Colonel

Normally, I'd ban him permanently for that, but I can't seem to find his profile page even with the Search Function. Is he still in chat?

Reppuzan said:
@Colonel

Normally, I'd ban him permanently for that, but I can't seem to find his profile page even with the Search Function. Is he still in chat?
Nope, he left chat.

I just go to the "Block User" thing on my tab bar, type in the name i want to ban, and it'll work just fine.

Well, to be fair, speaking as somewhat of an authority about Marvel, he genuinely seems extremely knowledgeable about this subject, so he could be very useful to keep around.

He is knowledgeable, but it annoys me that he can't accept that 2-B Beyonders are unusable.

I made a post on his wall asking that we get along.

Okay. That is good. Thanks.

Well, he did disrespectfully call us a police state, just for trying to do our job of keeping this wiki somewhat manageable, so I do not really mind some form of ban.

So, for how long should we block him? It is usually better to get rid of people who consistently disrespect the staff for long periods of time.

I've tried giving him a warning, however he doesn't seem to actually care much. He keeps going on about irrelevant things when all I've wanted him to do is make a Content Revision Thread. I think it's best that he does not come back here for awhile since he's very entitled and just won't listen to staff. So I vote a few months at least if not a perma ban.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I've tried giving him a warning, however he doesn't seem to actually care much. He keeps going on about irrelevant things when all I've wanted him to do is make a Content Revision Thread. I think it's best that he does not come back here for awhile since he's very entitled and just won't listen to staff. So I vote a few months at least if not a perma ban.
isnt he new? he has like 15 edits.

Yes he is and he's already causing problems. And he's been warned by two staff members already.

@Darkmon I would appreciate if you permanently stop interfering in this thread. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back