• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report - V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd keep on eye on his edits, and I'll look out for him in chat. Earlier he popped and left right away without saying anything. Probably misclicked chat, or left cause he saw me. Dunno.

Could be him, man. But okay. If he pops up and say some weird stuff again, that's most likely him in any case. Especially if it's in the same manner and topic even like the other guy.

I'm not sure how to handle this, but Tsubaki has told me that this perso has been messaging her some very weird things and has even messaged the same filth to my my little sister-in-law who is a minor (Tsubaki is her older sister and she told me about this).

Plus, as I type this I found this user: Sol4343 so isn't this the same guy who was saying disgusting things to girls? I don't anyone like that around Momo...

I banned this user named TekenB**chslap from the chat cause for trolling, hate speech, and refuses to change username and not stopping despite warning. Should he get a ban from the wikia as well?

He said he'll respect our policies after you have him a warning, I think. I that should be enough, if he keeps it up, a short ban of a Month would be in order.

Thank you. He didn't apologize, so I can see why he was removed. I doubt he would have changed at all. His other activity wasn't enough to warrant forgiveness, but then again it was mostly VS thread comments. Not really contributing to the wiki. I think removeing heis threads would be appropriate. Like this one.

Likely they just got new computers for the holiday, and have a hatred for us or our wiki.

Call it speculation, but I know there's a very big Dragon Ball fanbase in Brazil, and they probably think we're related to ScrewAttack. Or something, I dunno, they just get off on it.

Thank you Cross.

These types are called "BRs". Just kids who get laughter out of trolling and swearing around the internet.

Really give a horrible name to Brazilian Users everywhere.

We have a possible hacker named "John Cena" who managed to unban himself, screw up Hop's wall, and spammed on chat

He's probably doing this now cause someone had to go and mock him....

@Hop: I would suggest not doing that to someone like this, but definitely go report this user for hacking ASAP/

@Seth If he's outright calling the site garbage, for no reason at all. He doesn't need to be here. This is different from having a simple opinion.

As the others have stated, criticism is welcome on the site, outright hating it without justification is not.

If he's going out of his way to make hateful remarks without reason, then he does not need to be on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back