• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report - V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is also other instances of him not listening to and being disrespectful to kind staff requests/warnings.

Him continuing to be argumentative to Ant when he's asked him to calm down.

Him ignoring a request from AMM.

Him ignoring this same request from Ant and trying to argue with Ant on what our rules are.

From his repeated disrespect towards staff members and now going to their walls harassing them just with "I'm right and I know it," I feel like extending the 6 month ban Ever gave him to a year or perma.

Do other staff agree or disagree with this?

Given his attitude and of his actions, i'd say it should be higher than 6 months. It's no doubt that he's likely to come back here and just be a total asshat like this again.

This is, however, on you guys if you want to increase it or not.

I agree with a perma ban. If you read what happened on my wall you'd see why. I don't think he should be here.

@Cross I agree 6 months is too little for all this troublemaking and dsrespect.

I've made a year, anyone who wants to make it a perma be my guest.

Fair enough. But again, it's anybody's choice if they want to increase it to even a permaban. A year will at least allow us to not see him again for a long time if he does dare to come back here again....

He doesn't seem like he'd contribute much anyway, I agree with making it a permanent ban.

Can you link to an example?

Well argued for a huge downgrade for Naruto characters saying that they have no durability feats so i told him to drop the subject and he created another thread.One more time and i'll ban him.

I think that a 1 month ban, and a warning to get a much longer one if he should continue afterwards, seems reasonable.

Well, he was honestly debating at first. But that last thread about wanking just warrants him a permaban.

That's up to you guys. I'm personally sick of her. But I can't really let my emotions ruin my judgment.....again.

Apparently english isnt her first language and thats the reason she comes off as hostile, dont know if I buy it though.(From what i've seen the english part matches up its just the using it as an excuse that i'm not sold on)

I say warning since shes been here for like a year and has been helpful, if it doesnt work 1 month ban then we go from there.

She's apparently been warned and banned before, and her constant nonstop Bleach threads are getting very annoying.

I feel like she should have a month or longer ban, as her behavior has consistently been on the condescending side despite repeated warnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back