• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
So, someone calc'd Sapphires feats in the baseball episode (kudos to Blue for sending me the link), and the results were way higher then I expected. The results were Multi-City Block for splitting the cloud and Small City for the transformation. It should also scale to Ruby (and maybe Steven?)

Calc is here.

Thoghts?

Im not really sure if we can use the Mass-Energy Conversion feat, though i don't know for sure, but the cloud splitting one looks ok to me.

Boop.

At least 8-A, possibly Low 7-B or just At least 8-A could work imo

Sapphire - Attack Potency: Unknow (While lacking significant feats, Sapphire and Ruby should not be too far behind Amethyst, who is the weakest of the main three Crystal Gems)

Ruby - Attack Potency: Unknow (While lacking feats, Ruby and Sapphire should not be too far behind Amethyst, who is the weakest of the main three Crystal Gems)

So maybe "At least 8-A, at most High 6-B"?

Hmm. Well i think Azathoth was the one that put that there. Perhaps we should go get him to here?

Aside that, the calc looks okay enough. If accepted we now have a legit tier for them here.

At the absolute least, the MCB calc is legit. I personally think "At least 8-A, likely much higher" is the way to go, for right now.

That seems fair. You guys think this could scale to Steven too? Changing from "At least 9-A likely far higher" to "At least 8-A, likely far higher"?

Hmm. Well Steven is getting better with his powers and whatnot, that's one. Physically-wise, that's another case i'd like to have Azzy comment on, see what he thinks...

I can definitely buy Steven scaling to Ruby and Sapphire. He's gaining greater control over his abilities and he still has a lot of latent potential and power.

This can be pretty clearly seen in instances such as the one with the "Together Breakfast" monster, in which he physically overpowered a creature which was winning against the combined might of the other three Crystal Gems, and that was still very, very early series Steven.

Hmm. Well i guess that settles that, yeah. Steven has gotten a long way ever since he debuted.

That and it was inevitable that he was going to be more better at using his powers and likely get more powerful too even.

So if Azzy says that this is fine, so am i.

Back