• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RRFW ideas and collaborations 4/FCFW thread

Well, I have no idea how to argue there TBH, except that the real way to defeat TMM is positivity. That sounds NLF-worthy, but can Orphelia hit him?

Omnipresence is what it is. Nothing to do with the ability to hit something.

So, she can just EE. Her range is Multiversal+, so she easily can engulf all of existence (assuming all of existence is 4-D in size).

Yes.

Then there's BB vs the Tarrasque. Most of the enemies are oddly enough beaten easily by positive emotions. What stops BB from just growing in size and hugging him reinforcing his temper?

She doesn't have to do that, ya know. She can seal, BFR, Concept Hax, or kill Tarrasque after using Potnia Theron (her Causality-negating ability that nullifies the effects of her opponent's own abilities). She can also impose any future she wants out of an infinite number of futures.

Oh, boy.

Bad? As in....don't tell me, nevermind.

Anyways, at least give me choices I can argue against, Fate is too much for me.

Well, honestly, arguing alone is a lot for me.

She can use the hax I mentioned, Power Mimicry & Absorption (Breaks her opponent down to data and absorbs them, gaining every one of their abilities), and has Acausality (Type 3).

That makes sense.

Anyways, I'll go back to making said OMAM profiles. Meanwhile, since people apparently like Sans so much:

Tarrasque (DnD) vs Sans Undertale.

I know, but people here are gonna be on us without noticing the Tarrasque has that regen and will say "lol2-Bsoulpowaz"

also realizes that I can always use my Springtrap key, who has insane resistances, regen, 1-A Type 8 and 2-A dura

reverse TEEY

Back