• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RRFW ideas and collaborations 4/FCFW thread

I mean, Bendy lacks a mind and a soul. Is this the "eating heart" mindhax? If so, Bendy touches his heart and it turns to ink.

The point is that Jason's soul gets transferred into Bendy. Thing is, I dunno what the exact conditions for that to happen are.

Does turning into ink technically qualify as the original person dying?

Yeah, it sort of qualifies. Jason could heal up, but his regen is nowhere near that level.

Bendy also isn't gonna get possessed since it'd be hard to find a way to possess him.

Also, again, he touches the heart, it's turned into ink.

Jason'd be dead, tho. If that's the condition, I don't see why his soul wouldn't just occupy Bendy's body, albeit I'm not even knowledgeable on how this works.

Nah, probs not.

Also, speaking of Zero, can some people other than him at least take note of my ideas? Not trying to offend him, but still.

I thought the whole point of this thread is discussing and debating fights

In terms Nightmare vs Bendy, answer me this: Is Nightmare a type 1 abstract dream like Freddy?

Then I fail to see how the two can kill each other.

And yeah, I know that. I was adressing the thing about me filling up a decent portion of the 400 massages. I know it was sarcastic, which is why I crossed reply over.

Yeah, it's a tie.

I guess this time, I wasn't playing.

Also, the twisted animatronics also die. It's the nightmares where Goku stalemates.

I dunno on that one. I sort of feel Twisted Freddy wins on the account of being just a tad bit stronger, but I dunno much.

A real fight would be Jevil vs Bendy, but well, at this point, we don't need to feed the ink demon.

Mega Man vs Mega Man X, but all the way back in 1993 when the first Mega Man X game was released.

Yes, but by an unquantifiable amount. And Classic actually has the advantage in hax.

Back