• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Records of Conflict Thread

"Helping... Yes, I think that I will. I suppose I may task myself with keeping you all alive."

They explained, their words carried very little emotion at all, as they perpetually sounded completely calm.

"What of you all?"

Sank woke up, completely alert in spite of his presumable prior unconsciousness; like an infant screaming and crying when exiting the womb. Upon this occurring he then had a brief existential crisis due to the realisation that he had no memories- eventually coming to the realisation that the fact he has a concept of what memory is has some implication of meaningful, previous existence; the lack thereof being the root of his fears of teleological absence. He came to the conclusion that -based on his visceral reactions to the subject- the base concepts arriving to his mind as signs of some greater past must be the ones guiding his future at a basic level. He brainstormed for a moment. After a bit, he thought of the word prophet... random, but okay... well, if he was to be anything a theistic guide for the living seems like quite the grand task. Perhaps the grandest task of all.

Yes, this is a fitting destiny, he ruminated. A destiny deserved by one as, um, as, um..... well his personality and virtues shall be ascertained later.

For now, it is clear that it is his duty to spread the will of God, save the people and do whatever is the prime of rectitude; committing only actions designated as universally good, while evading all worldly temptations and challenges forcing him to engage in acts of .....
“evil”, uttered one of the humanoid demonic agents.

Well, this is a bit of a wrench in his plans. It appears he is being forced to take part in an evil scheme set by powers far greater than him. This was certainly one of the many tribulations he would have to surpass to achieve his great fate, however, as Sank gazed upon these 4 beings of tremendous power, he judged that if he were to attempt oppose, fight or even redeem them there was an almost impossible chance of mortality. And well, he hadn’t exactly been living very long so it seemed. It really just didn’t seem entirely fair for him to die now, would it?

For now, he would keep his involuntarily gaping mouth sealed.

The crab turns sideways and scuttles off after Robin and the gang, staying ever vigilant of the mass of people nearby.

As you make to exit the park you notice that the gate is quite high-tech with some kind of sensor on the exit. Outside is a street with which crowds of people are busy walking across. Though said people are trying to stay as far from the park gate as possible. No doubt because of the solider in high-tech armour pointing a rifle at you.

"Citizen, what are you doing in the recreational park outside of the designated time. Skipping on your work is a punishable offence." The soldier says in a voice that is authoritative but trying to keep from sounding harsh.

"Hm... I am not sure, sure, the possibilities are infinite but that's not always a good thing... makes it a bit harder to decide." Dy1 says, before noticing the soldier. "Uh....? What"

"... frustrating..."

I don't think I've felt this legitimately annoyed before, with those pompous asses making me walk all this way back to my lab. Only barely noting the characteristics and simple presence of those who were sent here with me, I absentmindedly wander to a nearby gate.

I put my hands up and hope no one else tries to start a fight. I look toward the soldier and say, “I’m sorry we didn’t mean to break any rules. We got kinda lost and just ended up here.”

Noticing the commotion near the gate, Yoru tries to walk past the guard and out of the park while invisible, not caring much about trying to explain herself to him.

People have designated recreation times here? Good to know. She thinks

The crab walls out to the armed guards and points its blade at them, it’s honor besmirched by their attitude.

“Oh I’m in a city now, delayed reactions I guess. Oh **** I’m turning into dust”. Sank, in horror, shouts at the summoned group of people “OH GOD I’M TURNING TO DUST PLEASE HELP ME”. To prolong his suffering he summons a small box around him.

Last edited:
The guard seems honestly confused by your answer, but not so much he doesn't notice you nearing the gate.

"Halt, do not get near the gate while the field is on, exiting the park from that side will initiate the disintegration. Just back away and we can figure out what you mean by not having a designated job." He says in a panic.

Tynen steps out from the bright light into the massive city. "I've never seen anything like this back at home!" he said with an amazed expression on his face.

@Everything12

What's this about a designated job? Also what city are we in? Also also, Disintegration Field? What do you mean?

Althaeus too overhears the commotion, heading to the gate, though the others have since drawn his interest as well.

"Greetings. We have just arrived in this world. We are not ordinary beings. What is it that you speak of?"

"What I mean by it? Why of course, I do not work. I am a god after all." Aias answers with a straight face.

“Alright but I have a question. What did you mean by designated time for recreation and a designated job,” I ask with a hint of aggression in my voice.

The Crab turns to face his group clearly embarrassed by Alias.

He then tries to get the guards attention by jumping and waving his claws.

Listening to the rather... odd conversations happening between the guard and the others who decided to try and leave is a strange experience, to say the least.

What a bunch of characters...

"...******* twats."

This is definetly not how i wanted this to go. Moreover, these morrons are with me.

However, the douchedemons did say they wanted us to change the world... i can definetly do that. If i do so, i play by their games, but that's what i have been doing my entire life. They called me mortal, so all i need to do is transcend mortality, right?

In any case, the Lie is torn asunder in my eyes. Infinite alternative realities flow in my head. I can feel my other selfs go about. The World of Forms reveals exactly what i want, the platonic Truth superimpossed over reality being understood. Dreams and life spring to me, death and thoughts speak to me. My 18 soul pieces scream in joy.

I approach the officer, with composure unsuited to myself.

"My good officer, i'm afraid the people with me have a few screws lose. Please forgive them. We are not from here, and thus our confussion is understandable. Do note that if we broke any customs, it was accidental. I assure you we did not mean to enter here. In fact, i would like nothing more than to leave."

Upon hearing about the disintegration field she stops on her tracks, and looks up at the gate, trying to pick out whatever might be responsible for deploying said field, and any sort of terminal or scanner which might control it or the scanners. Keeping quiet, she let's the others try and give their explanations, however unbelievable they may be.

"God? Arrived in this world?" The soldier looks completely confused for a second, however, he seems to slightly understand after this newest response. "I see, though what are you doing inside the park? The area was scanned for citizens before the gate locked, and what are people of their mentality dong outside in the open here? If this is some sort of exercise for rehabilitation I have not been informed." He asks earnestly.

Althaeus, out of curiosity, forms a small stone in their hands, which is telekinetically carried to where the gate is, to test what the disintegration actually entails.

"I wonder how things will go with all of you here."

They mused out loud, not bothering to be subtle about much of anything.

As you make to exit the park you notice that the gate is quite high-tech with some kind of sensor on the exit. Outside is a street with which crowds of people are busy walking across. Though said people are trying to stay as far from the park gate as possible. No doubt because of the solider in high-tech armour pointing a rifle at you.

"Citizen, what are you doing in the recreational park outside of the designated time. Skipping on your work is a punishable offence." The soldier says in a voice that is authoritative but trying to keep from sounding harsh.
"I'm not a citzen of this place. I suppose I could be considered royalty of a faraway land." Robin says nonchalantly.

I put my hand up my chin, curious.

"I'm not sure either. We just found ourselves here."

Looking back at everyone here... what a mess.

The stone seems to just disappear as it touches the field. Yet the soldier does not seem surprised by your telekinetic powers, though he does keep his eyes on trained in you.

"Sir I must ask you to take better care of your charges. People in their state, especially ones who abilities such as theirs need to be watched over carefully. Especially in this situation, its very rare that people are qualified to be designated this job, so I'd prefer it if no accidents were to happen to lose your job. Now, what exactly was the last thing you remembered before you ended up in this situation?"

Sofia looked at the soldier and began to slowly approach him, she had never seen someone like this before so she was wondering what kind of authority this man has

I continue listening to the conversations, trying not to act quite as nutty as the others, but I do make an effort to try and detect what remnants of the stone made it through the field.

The guard seems shocked by this, and the people who were walking by seem to leave slightly faster at the mentioned of demons.

"Is this true, this is not just madness? Were demons really involved?"

The hell is this brainlet talking about?

"I was walking my way home when suddely i found myself here, with my memories jumbled. These individuals also found themselves here with me, although i have not meet them before hand."

Althaeus sighed.

"I do not understand why that man lies to you. We have just arrived in this world. Is this proof enough to you?"

He spoke, before taking on his spiritual form and passing through a nearby wall, as if to affirm that he was not human.

@CrimsonStarFallen

"I see. Are you perhaps a Boltian? Or was it a B-maker. It's been a long time since I visited those worlds."

@Everything12

Aias has sort of started reading the room and decides to be a bit more discreet.

"Well they only claimed to be demons. We don't know much about them."

Sank realises that nobody is paying attention to him. Perhaps they are awkwardly ignoring his plight out of inability to do anything. He ponders, searching for a solution. He gets the idea that a blue lily flower can cure his condition.

”Uh, can anyone make a blue lily flower at least?”

Oh for **** sake, are demons really a part of this world?

"Tch... yeah, some 3 guys claimed to be demons, sent us here against our will."

Althaeus then exits back from the wall, and approaches the dying man, beginning to immediately heal his wounds.

He nods, and suddenly the requested flower appears in his hands.

Back