• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Records of Conflict Thread

"An evil plan?" She asks with a slight chuckle.

"What good is a demon that calls their own plans evil in front of a bunch of random people they summoned? Isn't the point to trick 'good' people into helping you usually?"

Aias thinks about what Enyo said. If that's the case then this was not an isekai for him. After all, he always has his world with him. These four figures are also quite intersting.

An evil plan? I am curious what it is.

The crab stares up at the man, suddenly realizes what kind of person he is.
He can’t help but laugh, ironically such folks are often the first to die from his experience.
The chuckle is unheard, but the body language is undeniable.

"H-Huh?" Tynan says with a confused look on his face. They seemed so stern before, but now they are acting so nonchalant. And what's this about an Evil plan? Also I feel very uncomfortable with that person calling us 'scrumptious'. But I'll wait for more information before I speak up.

Then they begin to laugh, all three of them begin to laugh out loud, even Beelzebub was chuckling at the responses given.

"Ah, this is why I love you mortals, so clueless," Samael says as the laughter dies down. "Every action you take, every word you speak, every thought you have. Regardless of how good their intentions are or how many they save, will serve to further our plan, because though we call it evil straightforwardly you have no idea the complexity at work here." Samael explains, full of derision.

"Speaking of which" he then takes hold of the back of the fourth figure's clothes, with her not having moved a muscle throughout the conversation. "Any questions you want to be answered will be provided by this lovely lady."

He then proceeds to throw her down at your group, her face still blank even as she falls to the ground.

He can’t help but laugh, ironically such folks are often the first to die from his experience.
(*Woman

Enyo just stares at the crab, not knowing why he is laughing at all

@Everything12

Enyo walks towards the woman

"Make his words mine" Enyo says as she points with her thumb at Altair

I am not a mortal though? Or did I lose my immortality in this incarnation? Or perhaps beings of their level of existence have higher standards for what counts as being immortal.

Aias is unfazed. He doesn't believe in good and evil, so he'd judge whether he likes the plan after hearing what comes next.

Pulling a pair of glasses from inside my shirt, although those who can see or generally perceive through it would find the glasses to simply appear from my flesh, that I put on before approaching the woman, simply asking what planet this is.

"They are all the same."

Althaeus lamented upon hearing the beings that summoned them speak. He too wasn't mortal, and beings that acted like this weren't all too strange to him, he would complete his goals all the same.

"What is the purpose of this place?"

Demons, huh? Not interested, not my problem. Nothing here quite serves towards what i want.

I approach the doll, and speak with a heavy accent.

"How would i leave, guide of the demonic?"

"Answer, now that the bloated ego with sunglasses has finished listening to the sound of his own voice he will initiate a transference that will take transport you to earth that exists in the lowest level of Babel. You are then expected to cause great changes to the world and this will cause Information Restricted." The girl explains in a monotone.

"At the moment you exist in an unnecessary realm that transcends the entirety of Babel, accessing here after the transference will be impossible with your powers." As she explains this what looks like some sort of demonic magic circle of black light appears at your feet and begins to glow brighter by the second.

... so a waiting room.

I think for a moment, remembering the names of those three. Samael, Asmodeus, and Beezlebub... either these are highly unnatural beings or their egos are the definition of overgrown. Strange, but at least I'll be able to get back to my work soon.

What do they mean by “great changes“ I think to myself before getting surprised by the strange light. “What’s this?!” I shout out.

"Transcending... whaat..." This all just confuses the information Dy1 barely knows about, he has so many questions but... which one to ask first?

"They want us to cause great change to cause something else huh? Very detailed plan they have there." Yoru remarks, looking at the light glowing at her feet

"Beings like this."

Althaeus elaborates, though not really explaining much of anything at all. And yet, they were presenting him with the perfect place to do what he desired, so he wasn't complaining.

"Hehehe." Samael chuckles, though the light obscures them from view and their voice sounds faded. "I thought I already said, nothing you can do will go against our plans"

With that, the Colosseum is completely gone from view, but soon the light that obscures it dims down to reveal the transference has been complete.

You are currently in a massive city you've never seen before. Skyscrapers are everywhere you look and yet the sky is the clearest blue imaginable, and all of you are now inside one of the most vibrant parks you've ever seen with a picturesque lake stretching in front of you.

Skyskreiper2-Herocity.jpg

Enyo at first gets surprised by the light, and gets up, ready to fight, but she calms down as soon as she realizes she is not in danger (Nice Skyscrapper 2 btw)

"Anyhow, could you explain more? Ya didn't really explained anything, uhhh, white haird guy" Enyo says to Althaeus

"Oho, a world I had not yet visited."

Aias had no objections to the demons' plans for the moment. In fact he was quite glad to have been send to an unknown world.

"Woah... this place looks nice" Dy1 says, somewhat calming down at the sight of the sky and the city... putting every thought aside.

“They tell us to make “great changes” but don’t even give us any kind of direction. Oh well, anybody else have an idea of what we should do?” I ask the others.

"Arrogant deities. You will find them in any world."

Althaeus said, finally elaborating at least a little bit.

"The answer to what we are to do, I imagine, is one that is up to us to decide. My name is Althaeus, you may consider me a... healer."

Last edited:
"If our actions affect his plan, what happens if we literally do nothing, just stand here without moving?" Sofia said, she knew that the others summoned would not pay attention to her but she did not know how reactionary the 4 demons

"Well, not mine Altheus" Enyo comments, trying to remember if she ever saw a deity in her world

"So you are thinking in helping people or something like that?" She asks Altheus when he comments he is a healer

@Oliver_de_jesus

"I mean, do you want to try that? Seems kinda boring"

Larnoth is paralyzed for a moment at the scale of the city, it is so much more modern then anything he has seen, and so much larger.
He snaps back to reality and looks up at his group, bowing to each of his new allies.

"I guess I should introduce myself since Althaeus did... My name is Dy1, pronounced either as Dyl or Dy-One, dunno what I qualify as..." The short robot states. "Although I have no idea on whaat to do either."

Looking around at this new environment, it becomes increasingly clear that this is also not anywhere near where I originally was.

Well, that's frustrating. Knowing my luck, this is ALSO not the same planet I came from., so that's a few years down the drain

The now-talking crab does give me an idea, although it's rather curious that this whole area is deserted, even if there are clearly people elsewhere.

Robin looks all around at the buildings surrounding her. It's quite the city, although not something so spectacular as to particularly surprise her.

She wondered what those 'Archangels' meant by their words; their goals, what greater purpose this would serve ect.

But first and foremost she was excited to be surrounded by so many people who she didn't know, he heart skipped a beat just thinking about the human lives being lived and the satisfaction of watching a civilization advance.

She couldn't help but start going towards the nearest government building, asking for directions and using visual ques to find its location.

"Well, that one there is already taking the initiative and exploring. So the staying still plan is out the window if you planned on doing that." Yoru says, pointing in the direction Robin walked off in

Enyo looks at the Crab bowing to them and gives a light chuckle

"Did we get a servant or something?"

@Listentomyrhytm

"Sup dude... or gal, and well, in the end is really up to you, you can kill people, save people, do nothing, gain money, the possibilities are quite infinite"

@Oliver_de_jesus

"I see, well, good luck on anything ya try to do"

Back