• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • A Country Divided Thread

[Tens of Meters with chains vs Standard Melee range, 20 meters which Illusions and telekinesis, 300 meters with long bow and arrows | Same as before, 100 meters with mini tornado. That said knowing how this game normally goes yeah]

(Dhei can just, you know, wrap Robin in chains like has been repeatedly proven to be in-character for him and just murder him that way lol.)
[Then give me the spell book I made surely this place has some sort of records keeping area]

(Silver arrows spam hard counters you but other then that yeah he still wouldn't end up in lowest then and I think Palaria and Terevion are the overall strongest)
(You realize he fought the cast at once and when he had them all chained up he managed to restrict or take out some of them, also at that point Dhei had to be joining them in story, especially since most started to lose patience if he would listen to them, you basically just delivered the final blows after he faced the rest for quite the time and exerted himself)

(If you were to be facing him alone and at the start of the fight, the spamming wouldnt save you)

(You realize he fought the cast at once and when he had them all chained up he managed to restrict or take out some of them, also at that point Dhei had to be joining them in story, especially since most started to lose patience if he would listen to them, you basically just delivered the final blows after he faced the rest for quite the time and exerted himself)

(If you were to be facing him alone and at the start of the fight, the spamming wouldnt save you)
(I wasn't particularly losing patience I enjoyed the character moment he and Cain had lol.)

(Fair enough. Tbf it was kinda annoying how he wasn't responding to anything till' Cain popped in but it made sense for his character and backstory so I was pretty chill with it lol.)

(He would lose to everyone close range you aren't special)
(Foreshadowing events in canon 👀)
(So the ship is canon, a shame I have my death pre confirmed but worth it)

(I want him to be flawed in close range that is where he is at his weakest I just wanted it to be his main problem.)

Robin waits for Dhei to confirm their well being.

(He would lose to everyone close range you aren't special)
(Didnt say he was, but when the cast was overall unable to deal with him, what chances he has? Plus you arent the only one with arsenal for Dhei weakness and those ones have better chances to win by a wider shot if we are to compare)
(So the ship is canon, a shame I have my death pre confirmed but worth it)
(Robin dies to make a ship sail, quite the wingman moment)
(Fair enough. Tbf it was kinda annoying how he wasn't responding to anything till' Cain popped in but it made sense for his character and backstory so I was pretty chill with it lol.)
(Well she would be the most relatable one to him, also her kindness and attitude to him reminded Dhei of his mom, pretty much only person to give the same vibes as her)

(I was legit not at all planning for Dhei and Cain to be as close as they've become but honestly I've just been like, "**** it, why not." lol.)

A slow clap welcomed the party as the robed being went forward to them

"Well done, but unfortunately I cannot remain here. And I won't tell you what happened to your friends either." the being said, green blood leaking out of a bullet hole in his arm before he turned into smoke and dissappeared.

THUD

Terevion hit the floor, knocking the wind right out of him, his chest hurt due to some broken ribs he sustained during the fall, but he got Palaria off of him and checked her, and thankfully no visible injuries as he slumped against a wall and began resetting his ribs, barely enduring the pain of doing so before eventually passing out from exhaustion just as Palaria stirred and woke up

Cain went over to pick Terevion up with her one functional arm, clearly worried about her comrade as she turned to Palaria who was just waking up. "...Terevion...hurt... Need...leave... Need... t-to leave..." Cain muttered to Palaria.
(Azontr, Cain is nowhere near Terevion at all, In case you forgot he jumped into the chasm lol

"I figured but I am referring to the mental side you were kind of dragged into this. Also that isn't good Keharo can you smell them or track the guy from the blood perhaps." Robin says.

He pulls his hood on the head and looks away as he would respond

"My mental health has been broken ever since i lost mom....and ever since humanity ruined any shed left of it from me...."

Gazes at Cain afterwards without moving his head

"But recently....i found new light that might fix me....i dont want wanna lose that...."

After the robed being went away and saw Robin ask Keharo on help he turns his head at them

"He was wounded by terevion if he said he wont tell us of them, he clearly met them, i can track the scent from where he encountered the two"

"I am glad things are improving." I say solemnly. "Indeed I recognize wound shape and I only ask Keharo because he been with us longer and it would be hard to track either of them as neither seem to have used traditional means to get to their current location."

Keharo rushed to the room Terevion and the being had fought in and sniffed the air

"Want the good news or the bad news?" Keharo asked

Palaria finished waking up and softly shook the passed out Terevion after lighting the area a bit

"Hmmmm... contact... mark?" Palaria murmured aloud, beginning to make a sigil on the dusty ground

"I am glad things are improving." I say solemnly. "Indeed I recognize wound shape and I only ask Keharo because he been with us longer and it would be hard to track either of them as neither seem to have used traditional means to get to their current location."
"You doubt my tracking skills? I have been living for years in the wild and hunting humans that were after me among other things"

Responded to him after hearing his words, as he moved near Cain, he took a slight glance at her, before pretending he heard something around, thinking in his mind

"Did i said what i said earlier like that? Although, all she did so far and all that she told me, really makes me at ease....do i....what was it called? The word humans use...cant remember it...."

"No I just trust Keharo more he knows their scent slightly better and I've actually knew he could do it before this conversation unlike with you." I say.

"...Nobody... cares... do it..." Cain said firmly, not caring whether or not Dhei or Keharo tracked them, only that the enemy was found.

"Given Keharo stopped here, mentioned good and bad news, I don't see them, and the large pit in the ground we probably aren't as far as you think." I say.

"The bad news is that Terevion was likely forced to jump off with Palaria. The good news is that they both should be durable enough to take such a plunge without much damage and we actually have a hidden way down." Keharo said, motioning to a wall

"I tracked scents of humans i barely knew...but whatever...."

Says it on a lower tone while feeling a bit offended, but that saved him more focus at least from thinking more on his worries he had at the moment, then heard Keharo speaking and showing the way

"It has like a door entrance or something?"

Asked Dhei

"Hmmmm, maybe Cain though..." Palaria said, speaking a chant that activated the message spell she put down to speak with Cain

"Hey, can you hear me?" Palaria asked

"......Cain... is....becoming.... dumber...." Cain murmured as she heard Palaria's voice due to her apparent confusion, then realizing that Palaria was legit talking to her.

"...Pala...ria...!!!" She shouted.

Back