• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • A Country Divided Thread

The demon grabbed Dhei with one hand and restrained him, stopping the uppercut with its other hand, though the demon was clearly weakening, and it was leaving its throat exposed

"Damnit, I'll be overwhelmed if I stay here much longer..." Terevion thought, pulling a grenade from his storage and throwing it at the robed being's feet

"What a pathetic-" The being began gloating before it detonated, Massively weakening the being, and all the demons in the area, Terevion shooting the being in the shoulder before it began drawing power for an attack

"I will end your entire charade here!" the hodded being shouted at Terevion who picked up Palaria

"Only if you can follow me." Terevion said coldly in response, jumping backwards just as the attack went off, putting Palaria above him as he fell backwards, the whistling of the wind in his ears

Dhei would wildly shake in its grasp in order to overpower his grip and get out as soon as possible, he would then repeatedly chomp on his hand as well, biting on tendons and veins more specifically of the hand as he was doing so

Hoping to take advantage of the demon's weakened state, Goliath uses his skill Revenge to temporarily convert the damage he had taken into raw strength, his body glowing with a red hue as he felt power flow through his body. Using this newfound, he quickly circled around the demon and wrapped both his arms around its body, hoping to stop it from moving so that his more precise allies could hit its neck easier.

Cain propelled herself forward with a violent explosion from her dagger, jumping into the air and once again stabbing into the enormous beast, immediately noticing that it had been weakened, taking advantage of this by once again striking at its vital points.

(I think I had Kaminos attacking the being. He was probably near that explosion, wasn't he?)
(Yeah, wrong being, they're seperated by a Barrier that'll go down when the demon dies after this round. Notice how I describe one as an utter brute demon while I describe the other as just a "robed being" lol)

(Maybe he just jumped down a hole because he wasn't sure how well he could defend himself from the robe guy or it might of been to escape a grenade blast I am not sure my feeble mind lacks to much patience to understand what is happening.

Also may I ask how big the demon is it like joy kill big?)

(Yeah it's Joy Kill big)

(And if by hole you mean massive chasm with a deep and dangerous enough fall to harm an 8-C then you'd be right lol)

(Oh good that is what I thought. And yeah I know hole is putting it lightly but it is correct also that is worse than I thought, I mean terminal velocity shouldn't kill a mid wall level durability character)

(The big demon fought right now sure can take dmg, from goliath, cain and dhei all going ham on him and others helping with what they can)
(Yeah, cause it's a miniboss, ya didn't think ol robe bitch boy was stayin around for that did ya? Terevion could only tag em due to it's overconfidence lol)

(I already say I am impatient I am skimming that side of the plot)
(The big demon fought right now sure can take dmg, from goliath, cain and dhei all going ham on him and others helping with what they can)
(It literally headbutted a spear yes it was in Robin's hands but punching a spear normally doesn't go well)

(I already say I am impatient I am skimming that side of the plot)
(It literally headbutted a spear yes it was in Robin's hands but punching a spear normally doesn't go well)
(A spear is nowhere near the levels of the 3 mentioned, he took their strikes and stopped them as well and still going even tho it weakened recently)

(The robe guy is going to be recurring aren't they)
(A spear is nowhere near the levels of the 3 mentioned, he took their strikes and stopped them as well and still going even tho it weakened recently)
(His telekinesis is 8-C and his weapons are stronger than his telekinesis so it isn't that far, now last time we did a bunch of out of game talking I did a big dumb so I shall stop)

(The robe guy is going to be recurring aren't they)
(His telekinesis is 8-C and his weapons are stronger than his telekinesis so it isn't that far, now last time we did a bunch of out of game talking I did a big dumb so I shall stop)
(So you argue the weakest member telekinesis is more impressive with a weapon then 3 of the strongest of the cast ganging up on together on the same target, especially when those 3 pretty much go all out too)

(You say that like 3 8-C's that outscale Robin aren't going ham on the thing and aren't doing much.)
(I know they are I am just tired of being called fodder I know he but he isn't completely out classed but I made him to be able to use the larger would around us turn fights to social encounters I thought there would be more options than combat to reunite a kingdom mode often.)
(Yeah like, just make Robin not weak as cum next bossfight lol)
(You limited us to two new powers and that is why I made the magic book also I want to be more careful about learning the nature of his possession but I keep fearing my previous mistakes will cause problems if I say anything, again I should've just said you are right my bad. Alas I kept being dumb)

(We should probably just drop the powerscaling discussion before it gets outta hand lol.)
(Its not like its wrong, we pretty much all agreed on how all are comparing to each other, he himself even made a tier list of it which was saying basically the 3 mentioned as more or less the big guns among others)

(Anyway, we wait on anyone for replies currently to this?)

The demon took massive amounts of damage from the assault, falling down in quick fashion as a pool of blood began to form and the demon began burning and vaporizing itself, the barrier dropping

(Physical)
(The hax he has isnt gonna give huge edge if he faced either of the 3 in their peak condition, let alone they themselves have tools besides physicals up for use
The demon took massive amounts of damage from the assault, falling down in quick fashion as a pool of blood began to form and the demon began burning and vaporizing itself, the barrier dropping
As the demon would fade away, Dhei slowly reverts back in his human form and checks up at Cain since he didnt look how bad the wound he saw her receive was

"Are you okay? Does it hurt bad?"

Then saw Goliath had dmg too and asked from nearby Cain about him too

"You all good giant?"

(The hax he has isnt gonna give huge edge if he faced either of the 3 in their peak condition, let alone they themselves have tools besides physicals up for use
(Silver arrows spam hard counters you but other then that yeah he still wouldn't end up in lowest then and I think Palaria and Terevion are the overall strongest)

"Dhei are you okay?" I ask.

Back