• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 2

[uh...a lot?]

"Uh oh. Outta the way!" Zombina quickly began to dive out of the way of I don't know what, and I instinctively followed her. I mean, I didn't meet her that long ago, but I still trusted her much more than myself when it came to the battlefield.

"What exactly are we running from?"

"I don't know it's something that melts bullets just run!"

My flesh adopts a sticky consistency, much like glue if it were to ooze from "down there". My brain froths, the world blending together much like how several pools of distinctly colored vomit would if they were to blend together.

Wait holy shit I just realized something.

"Boss! I have an idea!"

"Prep your body, put one leg in front of the other, let energy flow through the girth of your body, are you ready? Three.... Two... One...

"RUN AWAY!!!!"

ÒÇîÒé¢ÒâòÒéúÒéóÒÇì

Homura, find the boss and get us to cover! — whisper-yells Sophia. She didn't want to be acting like that to an actual human being, but at this moment there isn't much of a choice. Through her extrasensory perception, Homura finds the position of the one they must protect and drag him and Sophia to a more protected, hidden and covered location to avoid the heat and shots.

[Guys, who is the team attacking the platinum haired man? Because I might have already killed some of you.]

Remaining behind cover and hearing all of this, I pray this insanity can come to a close with a single explosion. Summoning nail he fires a powerful blast in the direction of the loud guards.

[Talking is not a free action guys.]

"See ya in the Heckrealm fuckeronis!" I say, sprinting with a force maximummost

I really don't wanna ****** die tonight, seriously, I really don't wannafuckindietonightdon'twannadiedontwannadieonwannadie!

God, if I die on this night, please let heaven be filled with an Entourage of men and women, bearing biceps akin to watermelons and six-packs immacula-ohwhothefuckamIkiddingheavenisntreal

"Dang it, where's the boss?!" I mutter to myself angrily while still running away. [Seriously tho, where's the boss (silver-haired guy)?]

[Teo minutes are probably gone by this point]

"Igno. Point all of your firepower at those guys." I say, hoping to take advantage of his fear infliction.

I Sprint through a hallway, the world looking akin to the clusterfuck of letters you would see a four year old draw:

Dheihdh Djudienshoahd Duhehdisjbdusbwtdd

I turn the corner and dive facefirst into the wall

"This better be the door to the computer room..." I speak aloud, bearing not consideration towards the possibility of me enemies hearing me.

"Ah, screw it! If the boss won't show himself and gets killed, it's his fault." I run to take cover behind the nearest tank I could find.

The wall gives way into another room upon collision, turns out the computer room was round this corner!

I scramble onto the computer nearest to the door, inputting my privatemost access code. Quickly do I access the file directory, directing my attention towards two folders

Tom Holland

Muscular Whame

I double click both folders in tandem.

"I'm so sorry" I say, tears welling in my eyes as weeks worth of Tom Holland and muscular women slowly dissipate into garbage data.

[back bitches]

The Burning Man explodes outwards from the corridor exit, leaving the metal it touches glowing red and soft.

[Yeah]

'Well, this was one popcorn-worthy action movies scene right there...if only I have one'

As I think of such, I then shoot at Jeff, who was at one of the cover with me, a Recovery bullet. After he heal, I start questioning him.

"Hey Jeff, now that these guy is running away, should we chase after them?"

[Well considering how my PC is currently in the computer room crying over his deleted files, either one of two things occurred... A: Your PC missed horribly in it's attempt to attack me character, and B: I failed to realize that and utterly ignored the occurrence. Yeah, it's ONE of these two, just cant place me finger on it...]

[Did you reread the whole Chapter 2? If not, then basically the peeps from chap 1 were sent into another verse, shoved into an elevator, and forced into a conflict with some guys guarding a base within the new verse. Now the new guys (the guys that joined during chap 2) are guarding some silver haired jackass. With me PC sitting on a foldup chair playing Tetris because his boss didn't buy him weed the las time his (Jayden's abilities) were required. Now someone summons the Burning Man, Jayden's skin melts partially, and he runs away from the conflict into a computer room, logs onto a computer containing ... *sensitive* files, and deletes them, crying after doing so]

[...]

[ I come back to this...?]

[Nonono, we're doing this over.]

ProfessorLord said:
The silver haired man effortlessly dodges the giant dragon tooth, but succumbs to a gunshot fired by Ryan. Regardless, he still manages to get behind one of the previously mentioned tanks for cover.

"Just ******* do it already!" the silver haired man orders Jayden.
[This is where we are as of now. The silver haired man has effortlessly dispatched All Might in some vague manner, a flash of light and ear rape obscuring exactly how. He appeared in front of your group with a rifle, ordering you to stop. People did not like this so they fought back against him. The silver haired man is in combat with the servants Havel and The Burning Man. He so far has been effortlessly dodging but has gotten hit by a gunshot from Ryan.

The new player characters (people who joined this game recently) are the gunmen in support of the silver haired man. He has ordered them to attack the original player character group who was supporting Jeffery, your leader.]

[If you need any more background/clarity, go find the quoted post and read everything above that.]

[@Mand21 you need to follow standard chat interaction procedures. You cannot force your actions onto the silver haired man. I've put it in the OP, you need to read that.]

[@SwathingDegenera777 I'm confused whenever I read your posts. Please follow standard chat format.]

[Damn, this was like reincarnation wars for a second there]

These guys seem like they have the situation under control, I'm just going to hide and save Tyranitar for something more dangerous. I hide behind one of the tanks near the side that my group entered from.

Back