• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 2

I attempt to summon Lemon Bread and swe if she can shapeshift into some form of cover.

Nothing happens.

"Darned timers"

Midnight's somnambulist quickly spreads throughout the room, a thick pink fog to represent itself.

The armed men turn around, clearly unaffected. Upon closer inspection they are all wearing gas masks.

They stare at the elevator, now aware of the group's presence.

"..."

[There are no metal containers but I will assume you meant any sort of cover. I will assume your character hid behind one of the various large 5'ft metal boxes laying around.]

In response to Dedric, they now bring up their weapons and aim it at the group, screaming "Get on the ******* ground!". One of the three men sprints behind a metal container in an attempt to take cover. The other two on the outside remain with their guns pointed, the person in the helicopter unphased by all the action.

"Well, we got ourselves in a fight."

I attempt to summon Lemon Bread.

Nothing happens.

"I remember when 2 minutes felt like 2 minutes"

I summon nail, who quickly turns each guard of the three guards into paste with a single punch each before dissapating just as fast. "You guys really just made this more complicated than it needs to be."

The three guards are immediately obliterated but the helicopter continues to hum.

The fourth, and last guard steps out of the helicopter to witness the massacre.

"..."

"Sorry about that." and he attempts to walk away. Jeffery pulls out his gun and shoots him the guard in the back of his knee, causing the man to collapse in agony. Jeffery walks on over and interogates him further, "Where are we?"

"Y-you're at the helicopter pad." the man sobs in agony. Jeffery shoots him in the knee again, "What do you know about the key?"

"I don't ******* know!" he screams out in pain. Jeffery shoots him in the knee cap again, "Where can we find intel?"

"J-just go to goddamn storage building! Go through the armory and take right!" he cries, "W-where we used to store the warheads." Jeffery seems satisfied with the answer. He looks around for a second and then locks his eye on exit: "This must be the armory." he announces. "Lag behind a little bit, but follow me." he orders.

"I think I'm able to right about now", he replies in response to Claudio. He continues to lead the group down various metal corridors, eventually reaching a larger metal room. The room is decorated with at least 6 tanks, taking up a large amount of the available foor space, leaving room in between each tank.

Jeffery signals the group to pause for a moment. "Something doesn't seem right... we haven't seen anyone since those clowns at the heli-pad." he says confused. "Where is everyone?"

Jefferey is about 5 or so meters ahead of the group. He slowly tries to back up but hesitates and doesn't fully commit. Without warning, there's a loud BANG echoed throughout the room, a large flash of light accompanying it. Jeffery visibly stumbles backwards, a decent sized hole now visible just to the left of his right shoulder.

Without hesitation, more consistent gunfire is thrown towards Jeffery, but before he can get shot anymore, All Might appears from a bright blue flash of light and shields him and the group from gunfire.

"YOU BASTARDS! OPENING FIRE FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROOM... PATHETIC. A HERO NOT STAND FOR SUCH COWARDICE!", All Might dashes at top speed towards the gunman.

The man responsible for the rifle shot quickly becomes apparent as he stands up from his crouched position. He's tall and powerful with a well-trimmed grey beard and silver hair. The gunfire does not cease, as there seems to be more gunmen shooting from different angles. Just as quickly as All Might was able to lunge, the man was able to initiate a back handspring , dodging All Might's fist as it hovers slightly over his chest and in-between his legs. He recovers from it in a standing position, a device in his hand. His thumb lifts a ring, and there's a blinding flash and an ear-shattering ring.

As everyones senses recover, the gunman appears slightly in front of the doorway where the group stands. He has an automatic rifle aimed at them:

"Drop your weapons and get down on the floor, NOW!" he orders in a slightly withered voice.

"No shit." I say before manefesting The Burning Man and directing him to create a large wall of fire in front of the group before rushing toward the gunman

[burning guy, not me in case it's vague]

I summon my servant.

She proceeds to shapeshift into a giant version of herself and attempt to bite down on the gunmen

[New player characters, it is time to participate and join the roleplay. Your characters are playing the role of the gunmen, and have access to their servants. Your objective should be to protect the silver haired man.]

The man opens fire with his rifle while backing up as fast as he can. His focus was initially the burning man, but after realizing how futile it was while he began to notice the giant metal man, he shifted his focus onto Havel.

The bullets bounce off of Havel harmlessly. The giant shapeshifter attempts to bite him, but with a mix of sleight of hand and extremely fast reaction speeds, the man was able to get off an impact grenade straight into the shapeshifters mouth.

"A little ******* help would be great by down." the man comments sarcastically, doing more acrobatics in order to distance himself from the man in armor while dodging potential attacks.

"stay still" Havels mutters.

He then attempts to squish the man using his giant stone dragon tooth

"damn, that man is agile" i say

As The Burning Man demanefests, i take out my gun and take a few shots at the gunman

[this is gonna feel spiteful af, i can already tell]

And apparently my superior needs me now, dammit.

Okay play it cool play it cool...

"Well not ALL of us got shot in the shoulder because we ****** up a cool ass Servant manuever, so TLDR... No, **** you, I'm sitting down in my fold up chair and playing Tetris, maybe if shit hits the fan, but otherwise... Nah"

Note to self, write this shit down later, this is some AMAZING story material!

Back