• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 2

[Yes, you the original player characters (sent to the new world by Miriam) are fighing both the silver haired guy and the new group.]

[You, the newer player characters are fighting for the silver haried guy and against the original group.]

[Ok thanks]

I take cover and pull out my gun Damn what the hell was that light and sound, I then send sabretooth out to fight the gunman.

[What was my invalidated part? Just the dragging the silver haired man away? If necessary, we can replace that with Homura ordering him to come with Sophia, but I don't know if my fire defense was also invalidated. And sorry for the powerplaying.]

"Hmm... Nah, I'm just going to sit in this shitty fold-up chair and play Tetris,maybe write some edgy poetry when those combatants down yonder shut the **** up" I say.

After ******* up your shoulder, helping your prick of boss commit not the die is the lowest most point on your list of priorities. Besides it's not like he can fire you or anything, you have abilities of which he is in the need of, so depriving him of such abilities could get me *practically* whatever the fuckle de duckle I want.

[Did I do it right?]

[EVERYTHING was invalidated. You need to re-post any action you want so I can determine if it is okay. And yes, no powerplaying.]

[we're restarting anyways so it's whatever]

Once all the noise and flashes of light had gone off, I couldn't help but lose my shit a little. They don't teach you how to handle this at the big top. I ran behind some cover and pulled my gun out. I needed to get Zombina out...but she'd be useless at the moment besides providing more fire power. I needed to sneak behind them somehow...

[alright then, time to actually get something done]

Over the gunfire and noise, i hear someone say "Fucki... do it...." and begin to move away from the corridor as The Burning man demanefests, leaving the corridor glowing red and soft enough to sink into.

[Sure @Swathing, just be sure to speak in first person.]

Sabretooth quickly approaches the tank in which the silver haired men is hiding behind. Something is immediately flung over from behind the tank, another impact grenade. There's a loud BANG and the explosion spreads Sabretooth thin, his flaming body being flung back over towards his master. Several large chunks of shrapnel prevent him from speaking.

[HI3, are you referring to the corridor your group entered in? That's the corridor you all are in atm. The enemy group is in the actual armory, a large ass room.]

[i though we had all backed out of it by that point, since i'm pretty sure eveyrone "took cover" before i tried to do that]

"holy shit" I say as I manage to dodge my servant, I look over at him as he gets up regenerating and ripping out the shrapnel "You think thats all it takes to put me down" he says before he goes on the attack again, I also start to shoot at sliver hair to provide some covering fire.

Havel trows away the tank that the silver hair man is hiding behind.

The tank crashed in the left wall of the armory and explodes.

But then the summoning time runs out.

"Here I lie, playing upon a game where blocks fly, soaring from up high to the ground oh so low. Caring no for my superior, the block of which hangs high above my head. But soon too shall he fall, and then I can mock for how he fall... Okay that's amazing I'mma write that down" I say, my body wobbling in excitement much like how a man would in fear. Except I am not fearful.

Code:
 \ O / / -|-\ \ /\ /
Notice how the lines outside the stick figure tell of fear? Now imagine that but change the fear into excitement. Should I draw a falling block to depict the tetrominos? Nah, I don't wanna put in all that work only for one of those servant users to **** it up.

Havel runs up to the tank and straight up throws it away. Sabretooth by his side, they both wait expectantly for the silver haired man... but he's not there? Where did he go?

Havel begins to de-manifest, and Sabretooth begins sniffing around, trying to see if he can sense where the man went. He smirks and licks his lips:

"Found ya."

At that exact moment, there's another loud BANG. An explosion hits Sabretooth straight in his face from seemingly nowhere. Upon closer inspection, the silver haired man appears out of thin-air with the rifle he shot Jeffery with in his hands. He shoots Sabretooth again in the face for good measure.

ÒÇîÒé¢ÒâòÒéúÒéóÒÇì

Flames envelop the silver haired man without ever touching him, so powerful and hot that they melt the muzzles of guns and fuse the corners of the cannon together, closing them at their tips. So hot that the bullets fired towards the platinum haired man all have their trajectories deviated from their original pathes. So dense and full of pressure that even more massive attacks are slowed down and stopped in their tracks.

This isn't just magic. These powerful flames come from a being who can destroy buildings with just that, and when ordered to concentrate her attack in a reduced volume, the effect is devastating. A crimson haired girl and a white haired one both appear by the sides of the platinum haired man as bullets redirected by the gas of their own tips collide and bury themselves on walls or ricochet against the enemies.

Every trajectory analysed, every path predicted, every movement seen through. A powerful, supernatural body is being controlled by me, so of course nothing could go wrong. All I knew about my servant until that point was that she had several katanas and was powerful with fire abilities. That was all I needed.

— All hail the Leidenfrost Effect — voices coldly amidst the blazes she who has hairs of snow and piercing gray eyes: that's me. By my side, the red-haired girl slowly disappears into the flames she cast upon most of the place, or at least everywhere she could. Now there are only two platinum haired people, one of them a target, the other a gunwoman and me. — Now, are you a bunch of brutes, or is dialogue still possible?

"Defend with fire, and protect us where you can't", refering to the only three important people here: me in utmost priority, Homura at second and the platinum haired man at a nigh-expendable in comparison but still important third. Katanas and fire could do that job.

[Summon time not fully used, yet should be cooling down during the time it's not used for. All gunmen defended. Due to the nature of the fire defense and ricochets of bullets, everyone who attacked the gunmen and does not manage to defend or be defended from the flames and shots in their next round shall be wounded by them.]

Fujiwarainferno
Sophia Dheos

DO8rLizWAAAKDRC
Homura

"Um... Is it *just* me or are things getting quite a bit hot in here? Oh who the hell am I kidding of course it's getting hot in here why *wouldn't* it be getting hot in here, some jackass summons their servant and blows the temperature up to highbloni ****** stromboli, to be fair I really shouldn't be complaining per A being in the possession of wacky bullshit abilities and B for being born in the first world aaaaaand I've been talking aloud this whole time haven't I...

****"

I will not stand this

"you were the ones who started the fight, you are the bunch of brutes"

i shout at the red haired girl

[Mand I think the problem is your saying what happens it would be fine if you said I shoot the flames towards him or I try to surround him in flames something like that]

"Shit" Sabretooth demanifests and I take cover agian Who the hell is this guy.

After hearing an extremely loud gunshot and someone talking about how hot it was, i wait a second before manefesting The Burnign Man again and directing him to rush back down the corridor and expand outward in all possible directions once he reaches the other side.

[considering that PL hasn't responded to me yet, i'm gonna assume that i haven't killed anyone on my own team via heated corridor yet]

[I'm protecting the platinum haired man and shooting flames towards everyone who isn't my ally. That means almost all of you guys.~ Also, the bullets are also being deflected towards you and every trajectory has been analysed by Sophia's gifted mind, so there is quite the chance of serious wounds or death for everyone who doesn't defend or get defended in their moves, and I'm already taking note of Swathing and Overlord who are seemingly exposed to the PH man yet didn't write defenses.

Btw the girl shouting at you guys is Sophia, that is, my character, the white haired girl. Homura, the red haired girl, is my servant.]

With the odds looking more in our favor, given that there's a bunch of fire everywhere now...pretty sure, I summon my servant, and Zombina appeared behind me. I turn around and she smiles at me, showing off some surprisingly well kept teeth for being undead. "You need me boss?"

"Mostly for a little extra gunfire," I responded before looking down the hallway once more. "Just be careful alright? There's a lot of fire going around, and I don't want you turning to ash on me."

"Relax, I won't even show myself," she said before sticking her two guns out the door and shooting, clearly without aiming, may I add. After a magazine was finished, she giggled and began to reload. This was gonna be a mess..

The silver haired man pulls out a cigar from deep inside his belt. He sticks it into the surrounding flames to light it and proceeds to take two large puffs. He raises his hand and orders everyone to stand down.

"I don't know who the **** you people are... but you've got some nerve showing up here. You're clearly not with the rest of the lackies we've been taking out, so tell me, who are you?"

[Yes, I assume everyone has since left the corridor they entered the room in, even if not by much. Though to clarify, the silver haired man is in the actual room, they've been preventing you from entering ever since they shot Jeffery. It is you guys who were in the corridor.]

I look at the sliver haired guy "Who the hell are we... Who the hell are you, ******* teleporting ninja or someshit like that?"

"Hey boss, do you know that bitch! She sounds familiar..." I mean, obviously she does, but who she is herself lies deep in the fog of my mind, and considering how I'm currently go committing the die in a rather abnormal fashion, I wanna save any recollection for me last moments.

"Miriam? I don't know a Miriam." he takes another puff from his cigar. "How about you tell us what you're doing here, and I'll consider not killing you all."

"Just a heads up you should probably listen to what me boss has to say, as much of a prick he may be, and as powerless he may be, he could ****. You. Up. Dude has some seriously strength, like "50 years worth of comicbook horseshit" strength. So if you don't wanna die to the likes of bullshit such as "seeing faster" you better not wanna piss him off..."

Mand21 said:
I'm already taking note of Swathing and Overlord who are seemingly exposed to the PH man yet didn't write defenses.
[i have been behind cover since the moment the fight stated]

ÒÇîÒé¢ÒâòÒéúÒéóÒÇì

I look around to those close by, hiding behind the white haired man since the flames are now only where there's something to burn since I unspawned Homura. However, since this man is threatening people even though I'm the one supposed to protect him, I must presume he is powerful, perhaps even more powerful than Homura. Hiding behind him while there is no gunfire and being oportunistic and observant should save my life for now.

However, a man of fire appears on the other end of the corridor, and since I know how fast these beings are, I must react on aimdodge style, summoning Homura.

— Protect! — I yell, an order that can be quickly given, and she jumps through me to create a blast of fire that parries the part of the flames that come in my direction. Since they came from an explosion and are not concentrated, this fire attack also goes through the flames and towards my enemies, burning down with reduced strength who doesn't defend themselves. This also works towards deflecting a bunch of bullets that come by, back into them and the zombie who shot them with extra power, potentially causing debilitating wounds even to the being with resilient immortality. This will slaughter many people if they don't act intelligently.

— Thanks, Homura.

[I suppose I managed to harm Overlord and Swath? I mean, they didn't defend at all, so they might be seriously wounded or even dead. Maybe even more people.]

Back