• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 2

ProfessorLord said:
[You can do anything you want. You do not need to ask me for permission, just make sure it's in line with the chat interaction rules.]
Unbenknowst to your characters, several armed men are on way to your location. They are less than a minute away from you.

Snake whispers, "Yeah, great idea. Fifteen people in a ventilation system, that'll show them."
[tldr; yes]

[===!BREAK TIME!===]

[During this time, all activity until I resume will not be acknowledged, so please don't type anything. I'd suggest you go visit the meta thread if you have anything to say.

[We still have a fair bit before we finish chapter 2. I am going to create the second thread for it, but for now I'm calling break.]

[===!BREAK TIME!===]

[I was intending for him to think back and contemplate about the last trial, and then dealings with the present. But you guy jumped the gun so...]

Back