• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 2

Jeffery coughs up blood angrily, "Why don't you just tell him all of our secrets, huh? Just tell him the ******* mission already, how about that?", after this he quickly succumbs to his injuries and passes out completely.

The silver haired man stops to think for a second. He makes eye contact with Belmont.

"Legion of Man? I think we might be searching for the same thing." he raises his hand once more in order to cue Sophia to cut the flames entirely.

[There is one fire ****** at your side, another one who isn't. I'm the firefucker who is defending the platinum haired guy, Bust is the fire ****** who is defending you guys.

I have a good chance of killing you by this point. =/]

"Wait, so now we're not shooting?" I asked with a tilt of my head as I glanced at Zombina, who had just reloaded her gun. She gave me a disappointed look before glancing at the silver haired man. Well, she looked really upset..

As The Burning Mna demanefests, leaving the corridors ceiling dripping and red hot, i tink to myself "I swear to god if this is a ******* trap."

ÒÇîÒé¢ÒâòÒéúÒéóÒÇì

I tell Homura to stop attacking and unsummon her in response to [platinum guy]'s request. She disappears in fire, but I do keep an eye on those who were shooting us. They might even be dead by this point and I wouldn't resent it at all.

I don't have pity towards those who point a gun at me. However crazy this situation may be, if I need to kill to survive, then I'll share no empathy for any human that opposes me. That's just how it is.

Overlord775 said:
[i have been behind cover since the moment the fight stated]
[Don't you need to expose yourself in order to shoot? Bullets and fluids have a chance of hitting you if you aim a gun towards people.]

Mand21 said:
ÒÇîÒé¢ÒâòÒéúÒéóÒÇì
I look around to those close by, hiding behind the white haired man since the flames are now only where there's something to burn since I unspawned Homura. However, since this man is threatening people even though I'm the one supposed to protect him, I must presume he is powerful, perhaps even more powerful than Homura. Hiding behind him while there is no gunfire and being oportunistic and observant should save my life for now.

However, a man of fire appears on the other end of the corridor, and since I know how fast these beings are, I must react on aimdodge style, summoning Homura.

[I suppose I managed to harm Overlord and Swath? I mean, they didn't defend at all, so they might be seriously wounded or even dead. Maybe even more people.]
[Servants have a cooldown of 2 minutes, so you shouldn't be able to summon Homura

also as said before, i'm behind cover]

A wave of heat encircles the room, an energy density so profuse it easily ashes all but the most molecularly sansmerited of items. One of which just so happened to include Poetry Journal No.2

"Are you ******* kidding me? ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME?! you are SO ******* dead you sansmerit. Could you have at least had the decency to SPARE me from your horseshit? I didn't attack ANYBODY, and yet here you are ******* MY SHIT UP. I will SHOVE YOUR ASS SO FAR UP YOUT ******* THROAT THAT YOU'LL SING BEETHOVEN" anger entwines itswlf with his being, he shakes much like a man would in fear but sans all sense of self preservation, all remaining is a husk of rage.

A man protrudes from the beil of his back.

"SUMMON THE HAND AND **** THEIR SHIT U-AND WHY IS EVERYTHING GOING BLACK?" Are my very last words, as any and all reigns held upon my body dissipate and I fall to the ******* floor per heatstroke.

[the random caps exist to emphasize anger]

"...No." the silver haired man replies to Dedric, following up with: "But we just might be."

The silver haired man begrudgingly pulls out a detonator or a button of some sort. It jumpstarts Jayden's heart in an attempt to revive him.

"It looks like we may be looking for the same thing. Drop all your weapons, and maybe we can negotiate." the silver haired man orders.

I reload my gun and put it back in it's holster while thinking to myself "This smells like suspiciously like bullshit."

No but we might be... that doesnt make any ******* sense "Well... what ever" I say as I put down the gun.

"First we find common ground. Go ahead, you tell us your names and we'll tell you ours." the silver haired man orders once more.

[was talking bout the PC with Homura, since the heat was supposedly supposed to affect me, I let it affect me journal, prompting me character to get pissed af only for them to black out per heatstroke.]

[oh, i thought he was about to have mental break down and kill everyone. i will retcon since I did not read correctly, my bad.]

i peek form behind cover and i drop my gun

"I'm Claudio Zeppeli and my servant is Havel the Rock"

i say to the silver hair man with a nevous tone

"I'm Zombina, and this girl is Harleen!" The zombie put an arm around my shoulders amen glared at the woman. She said very touchy and frankly I don't like a zombie getting all touchy, if you catch my cold, which you probably don't because it's so damn hot.

"They're not talking to us, Zombina."

"Oh come in, you gotta get yourself known, girl. You gotta represent us, considering most people can't even see me!"

"These are my comrades." the silver haired man gestures towards the other gunmen who were aiding him in murdering you all just a minute ago.

"As for myself, I don't have a name... But you can just call me Snake ."

I lie in an inky blackness, is this what death feels like? Is this the afterlife? I mean if it is then it cements the existence of a soul as facterino despacito, it's a pretty shitty afterlife, but beats having the whole personality bear basis in der brain. Wait I never cleared my search history shitshirgucksgktshitfuckfuckfuckshirf

I fly downwards unto the inky abyss, hopefully I can reforge contact with me bod to do one last deed and purge my search history of its entwinement with Tom Holland's abs and and muscular whamen.

Strings attach themselves to my wrists, and I find myself dragged inwards into me body.

"I NEED TO CLEAR MY SEARCH HISTORY!!!" are the first most words to expunge from my mouth as I reenter thy body. And ****...

ÒÇîÒé¢ÒâòÒéúÒéóÒÇì

As I'm about to talk about myself, a guy screams about having to clean his search history of **** and I sigh.

— Um... Anyways, my name is Sophia Dheos. — I raise my hand, supposing I can mention myself now.

I decide to only memorize the servant owners for now. Claudio is one of the guys I deflected shots from, Ryan is the other one with a fiery servant and there's also Dedric.

"Jayden!" he yells. "I just ******* revived you, I can neutralize you just as fast."

"What now? How about you go make sure your friend over there doesn't bleed to death." Snake says, pointing towards Jeffery.

I walk over to the new group standing near Sophia and looking down at her I like her hair then I look over to snake "So why are you guys looking for LoM" assuming someone else is helping Jeffery.

"Snake if you don't let me into the computer room This.Very.InstantI will summon The Hand himself to wipe your dick clean off you. Nobody Must See The Things Of Which Me Meat Be Beaten Too!!!!"

[Still probabky shuper hot, but PL can just have us wait if we need to]

I snarkily whisper to Claudio "Cocain's a hell of a drug, huh?"

[Still too hot to walk in.]

Snake lets out a sigh and reaches his hand into his belt. He presses a button of some sort and Jayden's eye instantly rolls into the back of his head and he collapses against the ground.

"That kid is more trouble than he's worth." he comments.

"I have no idea who this Legion of Man you're talking about is."

[Who is helping Jeffery? He will bleed out.]

ProfessorLord said:
[===!BREAK TIME!===]
[During this time, all activity until I resume will not be acknowledged, so please don't type anything. I'd suggest you go visit the meta thread if you have anything to say.

[===!BREAK TIME!===]

Back