• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 2

As everyone is suiting up, personel inspect and physically touch the group in an agressive and purely informational manner. They all ensure everyone is armed with a standard black M1911 . They also proceed to give everyone earplugs.

Without warning there is a loud hum heard coming from the teleporter. It screams like a jet engine and keeps getting louder and louder and louder. There's a loud CRACK and all the lights go off within the room... it's pitch black.

Except for the teleporter. Inside the door frame there is a large beautiful blue hue, swirling clockwise like a glow-in-the-dark ocean. The red emergency lights activate.

"This is science, not magic." Miriam informs the group. "You are about to undergo one of the most technically advanced procedures man has ever witnessed. I cannot express my excitement further!" she says with a grin.

"You are all instantly wiped from space and time as we know it... or you're about to enter a foreign universe." Miriam begins to cry a little. She grabs Natasha's leg. "I wish you all the best of luck."

Without warning, there's a sudden gust of air from behind. It launches everyone into the blue haze.

t╠À═ä╠É╠ö═î╠î═Æ╠ö═ä╠¡h╠┤╠¥═â═é╠ç╠ö═â═ï╠ƒ╠á═ô╠▒╠╗═ûe╠┤╠ø═ö╠®╠¿r╠À╠æ╠ò═è╠é═ô╠ª╠»═ìe╠Á╠¥╠Ñ ╠Á╠¢╠¡╠½═ö╠ói╠À╠ô╠é╠ç╠ä═î╠Æ╠é╠┐╠ê═£╠£═Ü╠Ø╠Øs╠À═ü╠¬═ç ╠Á╠ê╠ë╠Ø═ë═Öo╠Á═é═É═Ö═ì╠¬n╠Â╠Ü═Ö╠á╠á╠¿═Ö═à╠▒═ö╠Øl╠À╠Ä═ü╠»╠»═£y╠┤═ÿ═å╠é╠à╠â╠ú╠ÿ═ö ╠Â═É╠è╠ì╠ü╠░╠ª╠¬═ì═ì═öp╠┤═ä═å╠Å╠à═ä╠¢╠Ü╠Å╠┐╠«╠╣╠Ø═à╠º╠¡╠»═ç═ça╠©═É═î╠Æ╠ò╠Ñi╠┤╠å═ü╠ä═î═â╠Å╠á╠º╠▒╠ûn╠Â═å═î╠ü╠Ç═Ø═æ╠¢╠®═ê╠▓╠®╠▒═Ü╠ó╠¼.╠Â═î═ò╠ó╠í╠░═ô╠▓╠║╠ú╠ó

╠Â═å═é╠ô╠║╠╗╠íy╠┤╠ö═Ø╠¼═Ä╠Ø═Ö╠×o╠Á═ÿ╠Å╠ô╠å╠Å╠Ç╠Ü═ü═ï═Ä═ç╠«╠®═ö═ô╠▓u╠Â╠ä╠ä╠ç═å╠ï═ö╠Ö═ç╠Ö ╠Á═ø═ù╠Æ╠à╠ë═Ø═é╠ì═å╠║╠¬╠╗╠▓╠ÿ╠»╠ó═ôc╠┤╠É═Ç╠Ñ╠ª═ö╠£═òa╠©╠ô╠Ñ═Ö╠▒╠║═çn╠Â╠é═è╠Ü╠ö╠å╠¿═ö╠½═ì╠£╠Ö╠Ö╠ÿn╠©═Ø═Ø╠è╠¥═ä╠ä═ù═Æ╠ø╠ƒ╠½╠ù╠╗═Ü╠Ño╠©╠ö═é╠Å╠Å╠ƒ╠®═ô╠×╠¼═ìt╠Â═ï═ä╠é╠Ä╠ò╠É╠î╠ì╠Æ═£╠ù ╠Â╠è╠ò═ê╠Ö╠¿═£╠í╠╗f╠┤╠Ü╠ì╠è╠×╠«╠ª╠ó╠áe╠┤╠É╠¥╠Ü═ø╠ë╠å═ìe╠©╠è═è╠É╠ì╠ö╠ç╠Ç╠é═á═Ä╠®═Ö═à═Ü═à╠¿╠®═öl╠À═î╠¢╠ö═ä═ÿ╠ë╠ç╠î═Ö ╠Á╠æ═ä╠ì═Æ═å╠ò╠Ä╠Æ╠å═û═ì╠¿╠ª═ô═ò╠½╠Ø╠╣y╠┤╠¥╠ï╠¢╠Ç╠¢╠Ü╠║╠®╠£o╠À═ø═û╠¼╠¬u╠Â╠Ü═Æ╠â╠ê═ï╠Ø╠¬╠º╠ñ╠▒╠í╠ñr╠©═é═ø╠î╠î═Ç═î═É╠×╠│╠ú╠á╠ÿ═Ü ╠Â═ü═é╠Ü╠ô╠╗═Ü╠ñ╠íb╠┤═Ø═å╠▒╠¬╠«╠û═Ü╠▒═à╠Ñ╠ûo╠À═ü╠¡╠╝╠╝d╠Â╠Ü═Ø╠ô═ü╠½╠®═ë╠ñ╠¿╠½═ò╠»y╠À╠Ç╠ä╠Å═ø╠å╠è╠ç╠ª.╠Â═é╠è╠â╠ç╠Æ╠¼═ê

y╠┤╠æ═ù═Ç╠é╠ä╠¿o╠Â╠ô═ù╠Ä╠é╠æ╠ë╠é╠à╠«═ë╠░╠░═ê═Ö╠×╠╗u╠À╠ø═á╠ô╠Ü═ù═á═û╠¿╠í╠▓╠®╠£╠á ╠©╠ë╠Å╠¥╠ä═é╠ü╠Æ╠Å╠╗═ê═ê╠á╠Ö╠¿╠«c╠Á╠æ╠ä═É╠é╠Æ╠ö╠É╠ƒ═Üa╠©╠Ç╠ø═Ä╠®╠ª╠£═à╠¬n╠À╠ë╠ø═ù═Ø═É═Ø═ü═é═ö╠▓n╠Á╠ü╠é╠Æ═é╠í╠ª╠ú╠ÿ╠¬╠Ø╠ªo╠Â═Ø╠ì═î═é╠Øt╠Â╠é╠ê╠ò╠ë═ò╠¿═ç╠í╠Ñ ╠À╠Ü╠Ü╠ò╠ê═ü╠Æ╠¢╠ÿ╠í═ç═û╠íh╠Á═ü╠ï╠ê═Ø═Æ╠░╠╗╠º╠»e╠┤╠ø═ÿ╠Ä═é╠¢╠»╠×╠║╠¼╠Ö╠ñ╠ù╠í╠óa╠©═è═ù═å═á╠î╠¢╠ë═ä═Ø╠│r╠©╠é═Ø═Ø═ä═î═É╠å╠╣═£═Ö╠× ╠Á╠ç═è═Æ═É╠┐═û╠¼╠¼╠╗═ì╠╝╠Ñ╠®╠░y╠Â═â═ù═É═ä═â╠┐═é╠å╠ò═Ö╠½═à╠º╠ƒ╠ª╠│═Üo╠Â╠ä╠â╠¢═ù╠ë╠ï╠ò═è╠®═£═Äu╠À═ä═Ç═Æ╠│╠ír╠Á╠ô╠î═ä╠ò═ò ╠À═ù═å╠¡╠ÿ╠ó╠í═£═£╠ñ═öt╠À╠â╠Ü╠ï═Ø╠É╠é═å╠áh╠Â╠ü╠¥╠à═ø╠¿╠ñ═öo╠À╠è═Ø╠ø╠æ═î╠à╠ú═à═£╠▓u╠©╠Æ═â╠Å╠ç╠ï═î═û═ì╠»═ç╠¬═£═ëg╠À╠ì╠░═ç═à═ûh╠Â╠ì╠┐╠ï╠É═å╠¥╠É═æ╠Ø╠░╠░═ê╠¡╠®╠¼t╠À╠¢╠Æ═é╠º╠▒═ë╠║═ìs╠Â╠ò═é╠┐╠â═ä╠ç╠â═É═ù╠½.╠Â═ä╠ô╠è╠æ╠ü═ä═ù╠ë╠ù═Ö╠×╠ú╠¡╠╝ ╠Á╠ä╠ï╠Ü╠Ç╠ê╠ë╠Æ╠î═ë╠ù╠ó╠º╠╗╠£

y╠©╠ü╠å╠Æ═ä╠ä═Ø╠×╠│╠│╠û╠¼╠░═ò╠ºo╠©═Ø╠ë╠ñ╠╣╠®╠░═òu╠┤╠ò╠é╠É╠ö═ì╠¼╠« ╠Á╠è╠Å╠Å╠Å═æ═æ═ü═ä╠¢═à╠╗╠¼c╠©╠à═ä╠ò═ÿ╠é═å╠Ä╠┐╠ç╠»═ë╠║═£╠╗╠▒═ò╠¿═êa╠Â═ä╠┐═ü═Ç╠Ü╠è╠Å═ä═Ö╠án╠©╠ë╠ê═ø╠ë╠Ø╠½╠ñ╠¼╠Ñ╠ù╠®n╠©╠è═î═æ╠ò╠à╠ä═á╠à╠ª╠ú╠¿═ôo╠À╠ç═á╠ç═î═á═ù═â╠¼═Ö╠ÿ╠½═ò╠╣╠ÿ╠╗═ôt╠À╠å═ü═â═£═û═à╠ƒ╠ú╠╗╠«╠ù═ë ╠Á╠ï╠à═ø╠ø╠▒╠½r╠Â╠ä═Ø═æ═å╠ò═â╠ò╠ƒ═ç═ê═àe╠©═ï╠ü╠á╠½═û═ì╠ó╠╝╠ƒc╠©═æ╠║╠ùo╠Â═é╠å╠ì╠î═â╠è╠ä╠û═Ö╠ú═£╠ƒ╠ÿ╠╝╠░g╠©═ä═î╠è═ü╠à╠¥╠å═ë╠¿╠¡╠▓═ô═Ün╠©╠ü═ä╠æ╠┐╠ë╠û╠«╠╗╠®╠▒═Ä╠ó╠╣╠│i╠À═á═É╠ï╠É╠┐╠å╠«═ö═Ö═£═ëz╠À╠ë═æ╠Ü╠í═£═û╠á═û╠▒╠¿═ôe╠Â╠ò╠ü═è╠Æ╠Ä═ø╠▓╠╗═ô╠│ ╠À╠ì═è╠ü═ä╠ü╠¥═ä═æ╠ç═ò╠®╠ƒ╠│y╠Â╠à╠é═ï╠ü═ï═æ═Æ╠╣╠▓╠û╠▓o╠Á═ü═ï═Ç═é╠ô╠£═£╠í╠░╠╝╠Ñ╠ÿ╠¿u╠À═æ╠î═Ø╠ê╠ô╠¡╠«╠º╠║═Ü╠╣═ê╠»r╠Â═É╠ê╠ç╠Ñ ╠À╠Ç╠ï╠á╠▒═Ü═ë╠º╠«═às╠©═ø╠ÿ╠Ø╠®╠¿╠ù╠û╠×═ë╠ño╠©╠¢╠┐═ï═Ç═î╠â═è╠æ╠¼╠×╠½╠╗═ì╠£╠®╠ó═êu╠À═æ╠ê╠É╠®╠ÿ╠│╠»╠«╠Øl╠┤═á═ä═Ø╠ø╠â═î╠º╠×╠ª╠ú╠▒╠«═ê.╠Á╠Æ╠Å═Æ═ù═ù═ü╠½╠¬╠╝╠º╠▓╠«╠▓

╠À╠ì═ï╠æ╠Å═î╠è═Ö═û╠×╠á╠│i╠Â═ä╠î═É═ô╠╝╠║═ö═ò═ì╠®╠¬═ût╠Â╠î═ù═Ö╠¬╠» ╠Á═â═£╠ª╠¼╠®╠½╠¡╠í╠º═Äh╠┤╠É═Æ═á═ù═ô═ê╠¼═Ö╠░╠ƒ╠£u╠©═ù═ä╠è╠æ╠ø╠ò╠Ü╠º╠ár╠©╠ò═Ä╠ñ═ê╠╗t╠©╠ü═ÿ╠ü═ä═æ╠â═ÿ═ä═ô═ê═Ö╠×s╠Á╠ä╠ö╠▒╠ó ╠©╠É╠ë═é╠å═å═é╠¬╠│╠ù╠¬i╠Á═â═è╠ê╠à╠ø═Öt╠┤╠Ü═Ø═ï╠Ä╠Æ═ô═û ╠Â═å╠Æ╠¢╠Ü╠ê╠ä╠å═ä╠ƒ═ô═Ö═ì═Ö╠¿╠░═Ö═ëh╠Á╠ç╠ø╠ö═ÿ═Ø╠Å╠ƒ╠ÿ╠ÿ╠╝╠║╠║╠£u╠Â═É╠Å═ä═ù╠░r╠┤╠ô╠Ä╠┐═ç╠ú╠×╠í╠»t╠Â╠Æ╠ô═Ø╠î═ä╠ö═ÿ╠â╠ù═Ü╠╣╠¿╠╣╠╣╠▓═ô═ös╠Â╠â═æ╠ô╠ä╠æ═æ╠Å╠å╠º═û╠╗═ò╠í ╠┤═Ø╠ë═Ø╠É╠Ç╠¥═ö═ì═Ä╠¡╠│i╠©═æ╠ò═ù╠ç╠ì╠ä╠¥╠ç╠Ç╠Öt╠┤╠ì╠É╠¢═è═î╠ì═ë╠£ ╠Â╠î═ä═â═á═å═Æ╠Ö╠í═ê╠«╠║╠Ö═ë╠Ñ╠Öh╠Á╠ä═ÿ╠Ç═ï═Ü╠ñ╠ú═ì═ô═ö╠Ø═öu╠┤═å═ù╠®═û╠▓╠úr╠┤═Ø╠ï═ä═Ø═ÿ═Ø═Ø═ô╠¬╠ª╠Ö╠Öt╠Á╠â═ä╠¢╠î╠¥═à╠Ñ═Ü═Ö╠ó═à╠Ñs╠Â╠Ü╠Æ═Ç╠æ╠ç╠┐═ç╠× ╠┤╠é╠Ç═ä╠ö═ä╠¢╠Å╠ï╠®═ô╠ái╠┤═î╠é═ü╠▓╠Ö╠║t╠Á╠ï╠Ü╠ì═Ø═ÿ╠ä╠┐═Ø═ü╠ª ╠©═É╠ä╠ç╠ë╠â═ÿ╠¥═ç═ö╠░╠Ø╠»╠║╠ú═£═Äh╠©═ä╠ï╠ô═â═û╠▒╠á═Äu╠Â╠ï╠ò╠É╠æ╠¿╠»╠í╠®╠╗╠╗═ò╠×r╠À═î═ø═ü╠æ═à╠╝╠¡═à╠½═çt╠┤═Ç═Ç═ö╠ñ╠ª╠¬╠╝═ç╠ÿ╠░s╠À╠ä═ä╠ø═Æ╠╣╠╝╠│╠ó═Ü╠¬.╠À╠à═ä╠Å╠ë╠ô╠â═ù╠ö═å╠║╠╣╠¼═ê═ç═ö═ö

[[i╠┤═â╠ö═ø═é═ï═â═á╠ì╠Ç═Ø╠Ü╠Ä═à╠í╠¬╠Ö═ô╠£╠▒╠▒═ö ╠Â╠ò╠ê╠Å═â╠Öa╠À═ï╠î╠¢═é╠┐╠Ñm╠Á╠ô═è╠¥═ÿ═æ╠é═ï═ù╠ë╠¢═ÿ╠è╠Ä═ë╠ƒ═à╠Ø ╠┤╠¥═ü╠ä╠å═ÿ╠à═à╠£╠▒═ç═Ä═ç═Ö╠ñy╠Á═É╠ô╠â╠ë═ë╠¼═£╠║╠░═ì╠ƒ╠£╠│o╠┤╠ò╠ü╠ê╠Ü╠Ä╠¥╠î═ÿ╠é╠▓╠á╠Ñ╠Ö═ì═£╠½╠¿u╠Â═á╠ì╠┐═ø╠ä╠┐═î╠¥═Ø╠Æ╠×╠®╠®╠í═ö╠ùr╠À╠â═æ╠ò═ä╠é╠ò╠É╠¢═É╠┐╠ñ═ê═Ä╠¼ ╠©═ä╠ç╠é╠É═Ø╠¥╠é═ä╠å═Æ╠¥╠í═ö═Ü═Ö╠╣╠û╠¡f╠┤═Ç═ü═ù╠ô═è╠Ç╠è╠ª╠£═£═ì╠û═ò╠║╠╣╠®═û╠ù╠¡r╠┤╠ô═á╠¢╠æ═É╠¢╠ò╠¢═ù╠î╠▒╠á╠½═ë═ö═ô╠╗═ç╠»i╠Â═ü═Ø╠î═î╠å═Æ═å═É╠╗╠▓╠¼╠×═Üe╠©╠Æ╠╝╠╣═ë╠ùn╠Â╠â═á═ü═î═ä═ø╠┐═ø╠ë╠ë╠Ñ╠ñ═ç╠£╠ƒ═ô╠Ñ╠╝╠ƒ╠╗╠│d╠Á╠¢═ü╠ë╠Æ═Ä═ì╠£ ╠À╠î═Æ╠Ä╠½╠▓═ë═ö╠¼╠í═£╠║╠¼d╠Â═É═ü╠Æ═ä╠ê═ä═ò╠ù═ö╠│╠í╠«═öo╠Â╠É╠æ═å╠à╠Ä╠¥╠ò═â╠¡═Ö╠¬╠Ñ╠£═Ä ╠┤═ÿ═â╠æ╠¥═î╠¢╠ç╠ä╠ë═î╠â╠ö╠ñ╠®╠╝╠ó╠░n╠Á═ü╠ô╠è═ÿ╠ü═æ═é╠Ü╠é═á╠ô╠Ñ═Ö╠¬═Ü═ö╠ú╠û╠│╠ñ╠«═ê╠óo╠À╠é╠ô╠É╠Æ═Ø╠Å═Ø═ï═Æ╠î╠║╠ù═ê═ê═ê═ê═Ä═Ü╠ÿt╠┤╠è╠â═î═Ø═â╠Ü═è╠½╠û═ì╠× ╠©╠Ä╠ï╠é═ï╠æ╠ù╠«╠Ñ╠ú═Ö╠Ø╠ƒ╠│l╠Â═ù╠Æ╠¥═â╠ê═ü═è╠ä═é╠ò╠à╠Ä╠à╠¿╠ñ╠ó╠▓╠ù╠¼═à═Ä╠¼╠Ñi╠©═Æ╠æ╠å═û╠░╠»╠Ø═£╠Ø╠╣═ös╠À═Ø═è═ù═Ç═Æ╠┐╠ø╠Å╠ø╠┐╠Ü═î═Ø═ê╠Ñ╠Ø═ê╠ñ╠Ø╠º╠Ø╠ût╠©═Ø╠ê╠ö╠ä═î═ä═å═è═î═ò═Öe╠┤═Ç═ø═ä═î╠Ä╠ï═ø╠×╠í═Ä═ô═ê╠½═ö═ò═ôn╠À═ä╠â╠Ü═Ø╠¢═ø═Ç═Ç╠æ╠┐╠ê╠¡═ò╠Ö╠ñ═Ü ╠Á╠ü╠î╠┐═ø╠┐╠ü╠Å═ä═å╠¢═ü═è═å╠»═à╠╗╠ñ ╠┤╠É╠¥╠Ç╠ò╠×╠ª╠▒═Ö╠¼╠×╠½╠ÿ╠¡═ö╠▒╠º╠¬ ╠Â╠¥╠à╠ç╠å═Ç╠Ö╠¼╠║╠½═ê╠¼╠× ╠┤╠Ä╠¥╠ø╠ö═î╠ì═â╠ä╠¥═£═£╠ó═£═Ü╠¬╠ÿ╠ù═Ü╠│╠º]]

Without warning it all stops... your being slowly comes into recollection, your senses dulled.

You're underwater... and you can't breathe.

As you swim upwards you hit a large metal roof.

It's pitch black and you're trapped underwater.

There's a beam of light from behind you... it's Jeffery holding his flashlight. He shakes his head in vehement disagreement, it seems he does not want you to destroy the roof. Miriam's words begin to echo in your head:

"This will be considered a stealth mission."

ÔÇÿWow, this is a headache earlier. Do you know what that is?'

Saying such, I used the revolver, loaded with a Protection bullet, to shoot myself. Immediately after that, a protective membrane surround me, allowing myself to breathe. After that, I slowly made my way up to Jeff.

ÔÇÿProbably a voice of the damn, is my best guess. It's definitely ominous at least.'

ÔÇÿTrue that...This is going to be fun.'

[You are all unable to talk, except for Andy and his magic bullet.]

[You have very little time remaining before everyone passes out.]

[>magic bullet

>magic helmet flashbacks kick in]

I appear visably disturbed as The Burning Man continues to scream, even as i tell him that he's not in the water and that i wouldn't manefest him here.

[Where are the instructions? Also, my character's name is Sophia Dheos. With an "H" on the surname. Like a mix of Theos&Deus.]

I attempt to calm down, quit basically hyperventalateing and find out if the roof covers the entire body of water

Swimming and touching around reveals that you seem to be in a closed container of some sort.

There is no end to the roof. Jeffery slowly starts to nod off, becoming less and less attentive as he suffocates. Everyone else seeing this is reminded of their own oxygen deprivation and starts to panic.

I summon my servant and motion for her to give me a bit of air time.

She shapeshifts into a small bubble around me allowing me to breath for a few seconds

Okay he said not to destroy the roof, so we can go out the sides. I summon Tyranitar and mentally instruct him to carve a hole only as big as a normal human in the walls of the container.

[Can I use my servent to get out? If not this will e retconned]

I summon sabretooth and have him swim over to the wall and use his claws to slash the right wall to get out.

[Better than nothing] Igno seems uncomfortable being under a ocean, but survival comes first, so I ignore him and forge ahead

Your servants all agree in compliance with their instructions. They encounter the sides of the container, a stone-brick wall and they proceed to smash through and carve out entries on-top of the platform. Jeffery is dragged along into the escape routes you have carved.

Finally, you can all breathe. You lay motionless on-top of the metal roof, panting for a few seconds. Regaining your composure, you all look around to see a large metal room to your north with metal lockers against the wall, construction equipment and vehicles laid around, and giant metal containers scattered orderly. Behind you there is a couple speedboats and other aquatic vehicles, all resting in the water. You're very clearly in a facility of some sort.

Jeffery coughs up water, "Holy shit... I commanded All Might to knock you guys into the teleporter. When we all ended up there I couldn't manifest him." he fiddles with a communication device of some sort on his shoulder:

"We ended up under ******* water. I didn't even think about that... guess we need to prepare better next time?" he fiddles with it once more and then turns to the rest of the group, "You guys alright? You'll be alright. We need to keep our voice down, I tried to convince Miriam that this would be a bad idea... I have no idea where we're going... but this should be the place."

"I guess we need to figure out where we are first."

Jeffery leads the group in a semi-crouched manner as to avoid unnecessary noise. It doesn't seem to matter though, you don't hear or notice anyone in the room. You approach the northern most wall, an elevator being the only exit out of the room.

"Oh boy, this is going to get cramped." Jeffery comments. "I think this is the only way out... okay, everyone on I guess."

You all board the elevator in a cramped cluster. Jeffery pushes a button and it proceeds to go up.... and up... and up...

Eventually it comes to a pause. The doors automatically open to reveal a small airport of sorts. There's a giant helicopter surrounded by three armed men. They appear to be testing and experimenting with the helicopter, another man inside.

The vehicle is generating enough noise that they don't immediately notice your presence, but should they turn their back they will come face to face with you. Jeffery starts to visibly panic, "shitshitshitshitshit!", he presses the elevator button over and over to go back down but it simply does not respond to the input.

[If you manifest your servant, by default they come out of your back. This cannot be changed. If you mean can you order them to stay in the previous room? Sure, but I doubt people would have the effective manifestation time. The elevator ride took 20 seconds.]

Back