• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 2

Lemon Bread explodes and goo is violently splattered everywhere.

Suddebly all the pieces cpme and reform together to remale her.

"Good thing this has Regenerationn. Alright, few secobds left.... Fire energy beams."

Lemon Bread fires 4 energy beams from her eyes before dissipating.

Did someone just summon regenerative bread, that shoots lasers out of its eyes, that can regen?

Out of ALL the things I've seen people summon, this by far has to be the stupidest shit I've ever seen, worse, it's POWERFUL stupid shit, powerful enough to justify it's very stupidity

"I swear to God if ANY of those hit me I will sic this random Japanese teenager on your ass... Who can apparently summon another guy that can erase space" I exude forth from my mouth hastily, much like the shooting of a bullet [=ÔûæÔûÆÔûôD]

The silver haired man effortlessly dodges the giant dragon tooth, but succumbs to a gunshot fired by Ryan. Regardless, he still manages to get behind one of the previously mentioned tanks for cover.

"Just ******* do it already!" the silver haired man orders Jayden.

"I don't know what 'it' is, but if he's part of their plan."

"Put him to sleep."

I manifest Midnight and attempt to subdue the new guy.

Over the sounds of gunfire and several people yelling, i hear "Do it.... Jayde...." and begin to move away from the doorway and towards another set of cover

These guys seem like they have the situation under control, I'm just going to hide and save Tyranitar for something more dangerous. I hide behind one of the tanks near the side that my group entered from.

[All of them are player characters. They are the new player characters. I say give them a bit of time to respond, and follow the standard interaction rules.]

"Fine boss, but if I successfully neutralize the oncoming threat, can you buy me the weed you promised to get me the last time you whipped me out? I may be a minor, but I can summon a guy that can summon another guy that can ******* erase space! And I'm ******* good at it too! So unless you buy me that weed, say goodbye to the guy that can summon a guy that summons a guy that can erase space might I mind you!"

SwathingDegenera777 said:
"Fine boss, but if I SUCCESSFULLY NEUTRALIZE the oncoming threat, can you buy me the weed you promised to get me the LAST time you whipped me out? I may be a minor, but I can summon a guy that can summon ANOTHER guy that can ******* ERASE SPACE! And I'm ******* good at it too! So unless you buy me that weed, say goodbye to the guy that can summon a guy that summons a guy that can ERASE SPACE might I mind you!"
NANI?
That was unexpected

[is there a possibility for failure of ability? Because if it's possible, then we could just rationalize it as the servant failing to go through with it's command. Ya know?]

I summon forth my servant, they protrude forth from the skin of my back, segregating from me to forge although not in a literal sense, the mass exuded forth from my back forming into the guise of a Japanese delinquent from what I *guess* was the 1990's.

"Okuyasu bud, do me a favor and use The Hand pull that jackass that attacked me boss towards me, I wanna try the Chairbloni Stromboli" Ah the Chairbloni Stromboli, oh how I so utterly ****** it up the last time I tried it.

"The Chairbloni Stromboli? Didn't you **** up that Dunkin Donuts the last time you tried that?"

"Okuyasu, buddy" I whisper to him.

"Shut the **** up, you know what? Dab until you despawn, that'll teach you to shit talk me midbattle" I say, my voice crepitating much like a fire after having had over a pound of cocaine poured onto the aforementioned blaze. That's how these ******* got to me, one dipshit starts recording mid-chairbloni Stromboli, and before you know it I have to guard some silver haired asshole in another universe might I mind you!

Wait why am I complainingtheirarestarvingchildreninthethirdworldandhereiambitchingabouyhavingtobesomesilverhairedfucksbodyguard?

[Yes the blending of words together is very much intentional, it shows that he's exasperated over how much of a **** he is for complaining about first world shit as he so puts it]

[Also, are stands intangible to non-stands on top of whatever level of intangibility we're working with via servants?]

ÒÇîÒé¢ÒâòÒéúÒéóÒÇì

Flames envelop the silver haired man, so powerful and hot that they melt the muzzles of guns and fuse the corners of the cannon together, closing them at their tips. So hot that the bullets fired towards the platinum haired man all have their trajectories deviated from their original pathes.

This isn't just magic. These powerful flames come from a being who can destroy buildings with just that, and when ordered to concentrate her attack in a reduced volume, the effect is devastating. A crimson haired girl and a white haired one both appear by the sides of the platinum haired man as bullets redirected by the gas of their own tips collide and bury themselves on walls or ricochet against the enemies.

Every trajectory analysed, every path predicted, every movement seen through. A powerful, supernatural body is aided by a mind that defies human limitations with every neuronal synapse. All Sophia knew about her servant until that point was that she had several katanas and was powerful with fire abilities. That was all she needed.

— All hail the Leidenfrost Effect — voices coldly amidst the blazes she who has hairs of snow and piercing gray eyes. By her side, the red-haired girl slowly disappears into the flames she cast upon most of the place, or at least everywhere she could. Now there are only two platinum haired people, one of them a target, the other a gunwoman and profoundly intellectually gifted teenager. Sophia Dheos, that is her name. — Now, are you a bunch of brutes, or is dialogue still possible?

"Defend with fire, and protect us where you can't", refering to the only three important people here: Sophia herself in utmost priority, Homura at second and the platinum haired man at a nigh-expendable in comparison but still important third. Katanas and fire could do that job.

[Summon time not fully used, yet should be cooling down during the time it's not used for. All gunmen defended. Due to the nature of the fire defense and ricochets of bullets, everyone who attacked the gunmen and does not manage to defend or be defended from the flames and shots in their next round shall be wounded by them.]

Fujiwarainferno
Sophia Dheos

DO8rLizWAAAKDRC
Homura

[I also don't fully grasp everything but mostly what I don't grasp is "who is on my team and who is not" and what exactly the environment is like. I did understand that I had to protect that platinum haired man so I did it tbh. Also, can someone link to the meta thread so we don't flood this place?]

The heat soars upwards, ascending much like a shepherd's tone, although UNLIKE the Shepherd's tone, of whose eternal Ascension is just your hearing being shit, the heat is ACTUALLY soaring, much like this:

| | | - |

See how you've got a line? Now see how the upways (|) line extends beyond the sidewaysline? (-)

"I'm a b-brav-ve b-b-boy, I'm a br-rave-e-e b-b-boy!" I say, my lip quivering as how a body would tremble in fear

Code:
\ O / / -|- \ \ /\ /

"Guys, remember, we have to protect the boss. Not just recklessly try to kill anyone we see." I remind them, while still looking for the boss.

I didn't have much time to process what was going on before everything had gone to hell and back. Actually, not back. It wasn't coming back from this shit storm. So, I hid behind anything I could use as cover and summoned my servant, who appeared right behind me.

"Got yourself in a pickle, boss?" She asked with a giggle before poking her submachine gun out from behind cover and firing. She wasn't even looking where she was firing. "Want me to get you out of it?"

"I'd prefer that, yeah," I muttered before staring directly at the servent. "Considering you can't die, I thought you'd be helpful."

"Of course you did!" Zombies winked at me before popping up from behind cover for a moment to open fire upon whoever caused this chaos on the other side. Deary me what fun.

Hearing the gunfire, i manefest The Burning Man and direct him down the hallway, the heat coming from him destroying the bullets in mid-air as he passes them, and to continue out past it.

Back