• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Room of Swords Discussion Thread

This is stated for the black box in chapter 133:

"Then I had an epiphany. The center of all the conflict... that which gave me the ability to see the past, to commune with shadows, to travel through worlds a whim was the black box."

This was stated for the Black Box in chapter 134

"The Black Box is more like a building with walls made of every point of space and time..."

"You can visit them if you know how to make a door, but you can only observe."

This is a seperate thing in 134 but it goes for Don's abilities
This is what's said about Dons abilities:

"What Don has is control over reality itself. Continuity of reality across voyages is a trival task for him. As long as his powers remain active through contact with a boss sword in every voyage, he will remember."

Now here's the real kicker

Masiosare states this after the above statements he makes:

"Now imagine...How dangerous it would be to combine those powers. Absolute control over reality through time and space. That is god-like...and that's the power you will need to destroy the room of swords, or to stop Don."

Kinda crazy right we're easily looking at stuff tier 1 if we consider the statements about the shadows as well

Last edited:
Okay sorry for flooding this with spoiler tagged post but I've gotta make this stuff readily available here, it will help us all in the future trust me this shit gets crazy😭😭🙏

This involes heavy spoilers regarding boss swords and their origin. This is what's stated below:

"In my timeline Don escapes and becomes a powerful entitiy. The only way to stop him was to gradually syphon off his power by bombarding him with my own."

"The result was fragments of both our powers, mixed together, which I formed into the 24 swords that I locked away in this dimension."

"That's why swords give everyone enhanced abilities when they touch, and why they allow everyone to travel to an alternate timeline with continuity of reality in thier mind."

Yeah i'm at the stage I desperately need help now😭😭💀

Anything between chapters 120ish or 130ish to 150 is the most mind fucky hax filled stuff with many abilities and some very contentious scaling on display that I need other opinions on

Def lmk when you guys progress because this stuff absolutely has to be discussed to be fully rationalized

More stuff to add to black box Gyrus
1. Air manipulation - He has shown the ability to create vortex's when using his powers
2. Portal Creation - As shown when he let the shadows into the Room of Swords
3. Dimensional travel for reasons stated in number 2
Sh so you've gotten there, alrighty then I'll add it

Yup got staff confirmation from Theglassman12 and Armorchompy that this is HDE and apparently it could also be 1-C so like what the **** lol, I doubt it but still worth mentioning

I have an interesting theory for this. Each Realm could be considered a full universe or a mini universe because each Realm seems to have its own Cosmology or resemblance to its creatures and environments, also as we have not been shown any information on the actual size of a Realm (Could extend up to hundreds of millions of kilometers or simply being an environment with only one-dimensional layer). That would make the Shadows 3-A

I have an interesting theory for this. Each Realm could be considered a full universe or a mini universe because each Realm seems to have its own Cosmology or resemblance to its creatures and environments, also as we have not been shown any information on the actual size of a Realm (Could extend up to hundreds of millions of kilometers or simply being an environment with only one-dimensional layer). That would make the Shadows 3-A
Shadows actually have HDE and we know gyrus's shadow abilities transcend 3 dimension and art affected by reality warping and considering other stuff and statement the room of swords and Shadows being transcendent of time and space and other various statements I can't get into yet its very likely 1-C

I'll be off work in about 4 hours so I'll be able to talk about this then

Back