• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Room of Swords Discussion Thread

Ragan ran up 1000 steps in 2 seconds, if its anything like the real world 1000 steps which it kinda is the distances should be 2,321 feet so 2,321 feet/ 2seconds = 353.7204 m/s

Would what happened with don and Gyrus give him Resistance to death hax?

edit: actually yes Gyrus outright states he's beyond Don's abilities in his shadow state and isn't affect by Don's reality warping death hax since Don's abilities only affects those in the 3 dimensions Don inhabits with Gyrus being beyond his reach in that state

Lol shadows are a higher dimensional existence confirmed Ig

Last edited:
I was trying to see if I could upgrade the EH calc by using a blastwave to the POV and using a lower overpressure since it only cracked the ground

Sadly it turned out less than it wase before

However I noticed your original calc of Black Box Gyrus is SEVERELY downplayed

It completely ignores the giant hole he made in the wall behind Kodya as well as doesn't use ang-sizing to find the distance

I can re-do it if you want but I also wanna give you the option to do it, lemme me know what you want me to do

I expect it to get 8-A if we factor this all in

I was trying to see if I could upgrade the EH calc by using a blastwave to the POV and using a lower overpressure since it only cracked the ground

Sadly it turned out less than it wase before

However I noticed your original calc of Black Box Gyrus is SEVERELY downplayed

It completely ignores the giant hole he made in the wall behind Kodya as well as doesn't use ang-sizing to find the distance

I can re-do it if you want but I also wanna give you the option to do it, lemme me know what you want me to do

I expect it to get 8-A if we factor this all in
Yeah go on ahead and shoot for it I'm omw to canada rn so I can't calc it

Damn after Shmeaty's calc Gyrus will be 8-A all around, so proud my boy can solo some verses already 🥺🙏

Homelander ain't making it💀💀🗿

Hopefully I find some tier 7 feats or higher

Dude how are you linking the quality of it like the animations and art style
69d6c86108a0cbbe814c345ef0ae51b6.gif

Ragan ran up 1000 steps in 2 seconds, if its anything like the real world 1000 steps which it kinda is the distances should be 2,321 feet so 2,321 feet/ 2seconds = 353.7204 m/s
Would what happened with don and Gyrus give him Resistance to death hax?

edit: actually yes Gyrus outright states he's beyond Don's abilities in his shadow state and isn't affect by Don's reality warping death hax since Don's abilities only affects those in the 3 dimensions Don inhabits with Gyrus being beyond his reach in that state

Lol shadows are a higher dimensional existence confirmed Ig
Bumping these for myself

And this isn't necessarily a spoiler but Ragan seems consistent with her transonic and Supersonic+ travel speed feats (which scales to her own combat speeds I'm pretty sure), hopefully I'll get some hypersonic stuff too

Hypersonic is just more appealing to look at lol

I'll need to start compiling an ability list when I get home since there's plenty new abilities from people in season 2 and some go back to season 1 keys of the character

Evaluated btw
Damn after Shmeaty's calc Gyrus will be 8-A all around, so proud my boy can solo some verses already 🥺🙏

Homelander ain't making it💀💀🗿

Hopefully I find some tier 7 feats or higher
This came true way sooner than expected

After looking through Gyrus's season 1 Profile there are a few more things I want to add and remove

1. Gyrus should have Energy Manipulation and Energy projection in all his keys not just his Black Box key. I think it's clear why but I can explain if you want to
2. Event Horizon should not have Time Manipulation or Soul Manipulation (Unless it's shown after season 1 and I'm not aware)
3. Event Horizon should also have Transmutation, he straight up turned soldiers into swords
4. Matter Manipulation should be changed to Quantum Manipulation since it's made very apparent that he also control's "The fabric of space itself" which is quantum strings

Damn so this is like super consistent though tbh, you'll probably find stuff I've overlooked as I'm moving forward reading but I'll keep posting stuff I find as I move forward spoiler tagged of course but hot damn @Shmeatywerbenmanjenson you did it 7-C RoS pog🔥🔥🔥
Gyrus should have Energy Manipulation and Energy projection in all his keys not just his Black Box key. I think it's clear why but I can explain if you want to
Yeah I'll add it I wasn't sure myself but if you think so I'll add it for sure

2. Event Horizon should not have Time Manipulation or Soul Manipulation (Unless it's shown after season 1 and I'm not aware)
Soul manip is bececause he took Kodya's soul back from the shadow and housed it in his body
3. Event Horizon should also have Transmutation, he straight up turned soldiers into swords

Matter Manipulation should be changed to Quantum Manipulation since it's made very apparent that he also control's "The fabric of space itself" which is quantum strings

Okay yeah I'll change it

I've already done much work in the ways of indexing the series prior to making this, I'll post what I've got so far below

Gyrus Profile blog:

A blog for the other Protagonist:

Don Santiago Profile blog: [HEAVY SPOILERS]

Verse Page (And a whole load of calcs I did listed):
Updated the verse page calcs and Gyrus's profile with everything but the new energy projection and manip justification and placement

By just saying he can manipulate and control his Psychic energy.

They treat it as an energy form so we don't really have to go into detail

Mob Psycho does this, Tatsumaki does this, many other esper profiles do this
Ah yeah that works then going by that logic since he can also amp himself

How far is everyone currently I'm at ep 119 rn on my reread

So there'd possibly some blatant Higher dimensional existence I'll say the quote but spoiler tag it as to not spoil.

So it seems shadows are literally from a higher plane of existence and only those with a existence on their level can interact with them. Anywho here's the quoted text below:

Guy 1: "Diablos! What is that!?"

Guy 2:

"A shadow."

"Sometimes forces which exist beyond our plane of existence cast shadows on our world."

"Unless you can transcend space and time, you'd best keep your distance."

So there'd possibly some blatant Higher dimensional existence I'll say the quote but spoiler tag it as to not spoil.

So it seems shadows are literally from a higher plane of existence and only those with a existence on their level can interact with them. Anywho here's the quoted text below:

Guy 1: "Diablos! What is that!?"

Guy 2:

"A shadow."

"Sometimes forces which exist beyond our plane of existence cast shadows on our world."

"Unless you can transcend space and time, you'd best keep your distance."
Yup got staff confirmation from Theglassman12 and Armorchompy that this is HDE and apparently it could also be 1-C so like what the **** lol, I doubt it but still worth mentioning

Back