• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rodan and Mothra's upgrade

Currently the pages stated this:

Mothra:

At least City level (Fought and harmed Rodan, who caused a volcano eruption), likely Small Country level (Roda momentarily traded blows with King Ghidorah, though he was clearly weaker. Briefly restrained Ghidorah with her silk)

Rodan:

At least City level (Described as "a winged A-bomb" and capable of leveling cities just by flying over them; caused a volcanic eruption when it was awakened), likely Small Country level (Briefly fought against King Ghidorah)

Now who saw the film will definitely say that Rodan though he was clearly weaker than Ghidorah he was able to fight him for more than a moment and survive Ghidorahs's blows and energy attacks, which means Rodan is a Low 6-B for sure and not likely, if we scale Mothra who fought Rodan then we have 2 Low 6-B's here.

Hi everyone. What @Apex stated makes more sense, because I don't know how a City lvl character (Rodan) was able to survive the FULL IMPACT AT MAXIMUM SPEED of the Low 6-B Ghidorah while flying.

I suppose that this seems to make sense, but you should preferably wait for Weekly to give input.

Okay, first off we absolutely need Mothra's cloud dispersion feat calced, that will yield some insane results

I mean what I said differs from the picture maybe I have to point out that first, but my point stills as it is constatly moving across the globe during the moments it was above latin america some countries like Peru, Colombia were totally cover by it.

I will unsubscribe from this thread. You can send me a message if you need my help later.

@ApexPredatorX

Yes, I have a few more, Like why is Rodan in the volcano and an interesting thing Dougherty posted.

Dougherty recently retweeted about Planarian ability of self division, And i think it is PROBABLY something related to Ghidorah.

And i have finally watched the movie, The battles are something near perfect, Most Monsters have developed personalities that make you actually identify with them in some scenes.

Back