• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MonsterVerse Upgrade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the nuke amp buffed him permamently, burning godzilla is a state he got from absorbing mothra.
True, I had mentally gotten the order of events mixed in my mind. Though the point I was trying to make still stands. Pre-Nuke Godzilla would still downscale from Ghidora rather than 50% of the nukes energy.

True, I had mentally gotten the order of events mixed in my mind. Though the point I was trying to make still stands. Pre-Nuke Godzilla would still downscale from Ghidora rather than 50% of the nukes energy.
yeah exactly.
He'd be somewhat below it

Unless I'm misunderstanding something, yeah.
still, didn't you agree that he was barely hurt by the explosion? Do you still think that the amp helped him tank the explosion and due to that pre-amp only downscales?
Cause if that's the case, how do you counter the thing i brought up about the amp working slowly for Godzilla?

Do you still think that the amp helped him tank the explosion and due to that pre-amp only downscales
Attacks that amp the thing they're hitting just don't scale afaik. Godzilla would downscale from Ghidora still but he can't 1:1 scale with the nuke for that reason.

Attacks that amp the thing they're hitting just don't scale afaik. Godzilla would downscale from Ghidora still but he can't 1:1 scale with the nuke for that reason.
well i don't wanna scale him 1:1, just to the 50%.
As i have shown it'd take him a solid minute or two to actually use the energy to buff himself, meaning a similar situation would happen here, also meaning that he would have to take the explosion point blank way before he would actually be affected by the amp.

you don't seem to understand.
the nuke amp buffed him permamently, burning godzilla is a state he got from absorbing mothra.
Basically
Godzilla 2014 =< Godzilla 2019 pre-evo =~< Ghidorah < Post-Amp Godzilla < Amped Ghidorah <<< Burning Godzilla (mothra absorbed)
Godzilla 2019 post-amp = Godzilla in GvK
This is false.

Godzilla lost the radiation and was in a weakened, starving state during Godzilla Dominion. So weak in fact, his dorsal plates stopped glowing.

GvK Godzilla is also<KoTM Godzilla in all forms.

Rather than massive scan dump I'll post my YouTube video on the subject

Godzilla's power level fluctuates based on how much radiation he has at the time. Dominion Godzilla has the least, he is the weakest. Burning Godzilla has the most, he is the strongest. This also affects his durability.

This is false.

Godzilla lost the radiation and was in a weakened, starving state during Godzilla Dominion. So weak in fact, his dorsal plates stopped glowing.

GvK Godzilla is also<KoTM Godzilla in all forms.

Rather than massive scan dump I'll post my YouTube video on the subject

Godzilla's power level fluctuates based on how much radiation he has at the time. Dominion Godzilla has the least, he is the weakest. Burning Godzilla has the most, he is the strongest. This also affects his durability.
Didn't know that

This whole thing is funny cause even the source itself has the question of whether the force of the bomb itself would blow Godzilla up and he susurvives
The example you gave is a person thinking about how they could be wrong only to be later proven that the original idea was right.

This just proves my earlier point. All three of them are considered immune to a nukes other effects and they're banking on just the blast portion doing anything. Meaning they've already considered 50% of the bomb to be useless against the Titans.
were thought to be able to be killed by the sheer force of the blast.
The theory was never tested and based on other evidence on Godzilla they would've just been flat out wrong.

Not every idea proposed by someone is true, what ultimately matters is what happens on screen. And on screen Godzilla was never taken down by a nuke and gets stronger based on radiation. Which is why they would only scale to 50% of the blast.

He basically scales to like where Kong is. Well, Kong himself has odd scaling, MG too.

He considers Kongs and Tiamat to be incredibly dangerous and nearly died to the latter, but it's specified full power would be very different. Amhuluk also scales to about Kong tier. He's still easily above Scylla and other Titans.

The example you gave is a person thinking about how they could be wrong only to be later proven that the original idea was right.

Both of these are unverified theories about what would happen and in the scenes themselves people aren't sure what the end result will be.

The theory was never tested and based on other evidence on Godzilla they would've just been flat out wrong.

Not every idea proposed by someone is true, what ultimately matters is what happens on screen. And on screen Godzilla was never taken down by a nuke and gets stronger based on radiation. Which is why they would only scale to 50% of the blast.
Thank you for the summary of what I just stated.

Considering the bombs in the film were much more massive than the 50s set (including Castle Bravo as shown in everything) that just goes without saying.

The theory was tested. And Godzilla survived.

He would scale to the entire thing. 35% is pure heat, he doesn't get fried from it. 50% is the sheer explosion, his body tanks that. The radiation is a smaller component of the bomb's energy, so arguing him absorbing that small part negates the feat makes no sense.

He would scale to the entire thing.
He wouldn't. Over half the explosion is something he's immune to or gets amplified from.
Yes, meaning the original idea about the blast wave being enough to overcome their durability and radiation absorption was proved false.

They can downscale or upscale to 50% of the nuke, but I'm not seeing more.

Thank you for the summary of what I just stated.

Considering the bombs in the film were much more massive than the 50s set (including Castle Bravo as shown in everything) that just goes without saying.

He would scale to the entire thing. 35% is pure heat, he doesn't get fried from it. 50% is the sheer explosion, his body tanks that. The radiation is a smaller component of the bomb's energy, so arguing him absorbing that small part negates the feat makes no sense.
He wouldn't. Over half the explosion is something he's immune to or gets amplified from.

Yes, meaning the original idea about the blast wave being enough to overcome their durability and radiation absorption was proved false.

They can downscale or upscale to 50% of the nuke, but I'm not seeing more.
Enough about this

What I'm more interested in is the scans you showed in your video that point to full power Godzilla being above Mechagodzilla

That in turn would make Ghidora stronger than Mecha

We've always accepted that (more or less). Like on Godzilla's profile right now is the following scan:

MechaGodzilla fought Godzilla and Kong after both were pretty exhausted.
I think we have discussed enough about Godzilla scaling out of the Nuke, as we already agreed scaling Godzilla and Ghidorah to 50%+ of the explosion's full value.

My point now is whether the upgrades can be done with what was accepted.

My point now is whether the upgrades can be done with what was accepted.
Using Arceus' thing
  • Godzilla 2014 =< Godzilla 2019 pre-evo =~< Ghidorah = 50% Nuke
  • 50% Nuke < Ghidorah < Post-Amp Godzilla = Godzilla in GvK< Amped Ghidorah < Burning Godzilla (mothra absorbed)
Then we scale people based on the above.

Using Arceus' thing
  • 50% Nuke < Ghidorah < Post-Amp Godzilla = Godzilla in GvK< Amped Ghidorah < Burning Godzilla (mothra absorbed)
Then we scale people based on the above.
Every Titan that scales to Pre-Nuke Godzilla would be Large Island level, right?

And every Titan that faced Post-Nuke Godzilla would be Country level?

Every Titan that scales to Pre-Nuke Godzilla would be Large Island level, right?

And every Titan that faced Post-Nuke Godzilla would be Country level?
Unless I'm missing some scaling interpretation, yes.

Since I think 2014 Godzilla was nerfed for the movie.

Not touching whether or not he scales to the full nuke, even though I massively disagree with him not scaling to the full blast. 50% of the 54.5 Teratons feat is 27.252022 Teratons, so still 6-B, everyone pre-KotM and those who scale from there would downscale to it. GvK Godzilla doesn't scale to his amped KotM version as he is canonically only close to his full power according to Greg Keyes and he has been weakened since the events of Dominion due to not finding a better rest place than the temple Serizawa nuked.

Not touching whether or not he scales to the full nuke, even though I massively disagree with him not scaling to the full blast. 50% of the 54.5 Teratons feat is 27.252022 Teratons, so still 6-B, everyone pre-KotM and those who scale from there would downscale to it. GvK Godzilla doesn't scale to his amped KotM version as he is canonically only close to his full power according to Greg Keyes and he has been weakened since the events of Dominion due to not finding a better rest place than the temple Serizawa nuked.
So every pre-nuke character would still be Country level?

Yes, everyone gets 6-B even when reducing 50% of the Serizawa nuke energy.
So Arceus' thing is ok?

No, they would downscale the nuke, so it's still 6-B. Ghidorah is equal, if not slightly superior to base Godzilla, who already scales to the nuke. MUTO Prime can do serious harm to a full power 2014 Godzilla (who is far, far, FAR above his 2014 movie self) and WoG states that she can put a fight against Ghidorah, but would lose.

No, they would downscale the nuke, so it's still 6-B. Ghidorah is equal, if not slightly superior to base Godzilla, who already scales to the nuke. MUTO Prime can do serious harm to a full power 2014 Godzilla (who is far, far, FAR above his 2014 movie self) and WoG states that she can put a fight against Ghidorah, but would lose.
Awesome, thanks!

Does Mechagodzilla scale to the full 6-B value?

Since IIRC WoG said that if it fought Kong it would've whooped Kong.

Mechagodzilla should downscale too. His best feat was fighting against a Godzilla and Kong with 50% or less strength (even then both could block and restrain Mechagodzilla's attacks briefly), and then proceeded to get sliced by a charged axe powered-up by the same weakened Godzilla.

So Arceus' thing is ok?

Mechagodzilla should downscale too. His best feat was fighting against a Godzilla and Kong with 50% or less strength (even then both could block and restrain Mechagodzilla's attacks briefly), and then proceeded to get sliced by a charged axe powered-up by the same weakened Godzilla.
So it'd be this
  • Every Non-Apex Titan < Godzilla 2014 < Godzilla 2019 pre-evo =< Ghidorah = 50% Nuke
  • 50% Nuke < Post-Amp Godzilla (>Full Power Godzilla in GvK >= MechaGodzilla) < Amped Ghidorah < Burning Godzilla

Instead of backscaling Mechagodzilla to baseline 6-B, shouldn't he be somewhere far above 1/4 of the nuke calc (since he stomped a 50% Godzilla) but below 1/2 of the nuke calc?

He'd just be "far stronger than [1/4] of the nuke calc".

Instead of backscaling Mechagodzilla to baseline 6-B, shouldn't he be somewhere far above 1/4 of the nuke calc (since he stomped a 50% Godzilla) but below 1/2 of the nuke calc?

He'd just be "far stronger than [1/4] of the nuke calc".
I don't think anyone suggested that

Pretty sure everyone agrees with the 1/4 th scaling as it makes the most sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back