• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roboute Gulliman VS Accelerator

Schnee One said:
Unless he leads with those and they're thought based it doesn't matter
Now what's Iron Halo that's important
Roboute always starts with the Emperor's flame sword because it's a stardard equipment.

Also, the Halo generates stands a good chance of deflecting many deadly projectiles that would slay even an unprotected user with ease

All Esper abilities work off of controlling Quantum Probability tho. So would they not cancel out? Not to mention Accel has Power Null of his own too. (Although admittedly far weaker)

How does Iron Halo work? Is it a barrier that only surrounds his body, or does it also submerge inside the body as well? Because if it's the former then Accel can bypass it with remote-control vectors, however if it's the latter then it might cancel out any attack Accel throws at him.

However, I disagree that it's a stomp, because Accel can ignore the Iron Halo by attacking without using Kinetic energy, such as utilizing magical vectors. But it would be too hard to win with all the other advantages Roboute has on his profile listing.

The Iron Halo field's effect is to convert the kinetic energy of an impact into harmless light. When the field stops a shot, a blinding flash of light is produced as the energetic conversion occurs.

However, Roboute's body directly connected with the Armor and other equipments. That's why he can use his abilities as fast as possible (including power nullification of the Emperor's flame sword)

I guess Accelerator seems not freely control and bypass the Iron Halo's field

Accelerator is a hax character and it all depends on the mechanics behind an attack and his understanding of it that matters. Accelerator can reflect High complex Multiversal attacks but yet can get out done by a city attack if it can bypass reflection. If he surives the attack then he can possibly reflect it later but if it one-shots him he's done for,

Gulliman has a few things that can instantly one-shot him, like exsistence erasure for example.

Scrlk666777 said:
Accelerator is a hax character and it all depends on the mechanics behind an attack and his understanding of it that matters. Accelerator can reflect High complex Multiversal attacks but yet can get out done by a city attack if it can bypass reflection. If he surives the attack then he can possibly reflect it later but if it one-shots him he's done for,
Gulliman has a few things that can instantly one-shot him, like exsistence erasure for example.
How about power nullification and conceptual manipulation with Flame sword or Hand of Dominio???

I'm not sure how do they work

I only know the Flame sword has high 1-B degree of hax tho.

Well Accelerator's reflection is infinite but we cap it off as the highest thing he has reflected which is Coronzon's High 1-C attack. So I suppose one can debate both ways.

Accelerator's reflection isn't armour so there's actually nothing to cut through, so the sword might not work regardless. So Flame sword most likely won't work.

I can't really say on the conceptual stuff. Accelerator himself can manipulate conceptual vectors and energy, so it would really depend on how it works.

Hand of dominion looks like it has vectors but I need to know more about how it works.

Iron Halo, also shouldn't work but who knows.

Accelerator doesnt have feats of stopping something with the Emprahs swords power but Accel should be able to bypass the Iron Halo and kill Guilliman before he gets in range to use the sword.

The only thing that may save Guilliman is the Probability Hax which I dont know exactly how strong it is.

The sword just seems to be a sword that can cut throught things, albeit invinicble things as well but it still a sword that cuts through things.

You can't cut through reflection. Unless there's other mechanics to the sword that I'm missing.

The thing with the Sword is that the fire causes High 1-B EE, Conceptual Des and Soul Des.

It also technically has High 1-B Power Null but its more geared towards Immortality/Regenerationn Neg.

PsychoWarper said:
Accelerator doesnt have feats of stopping something with the Emprahs swords power but Accel should be able to bypass the Iron Halo and kill Guilliman before he gets in range to use the sword.
The only thing that may save Guilliman is the Probability Hax which I dont know exactly how strong it is.
Probably same degree with the Emperor because It contains The Emperor's essence which makes him available to use it as full potential

Accelerator doesn't have immortality or Regenerationn though. So the sword won't really be negating anything if that's the case.

How does the power null work?

It's not nullify only immortality or Regenerationn.

Like Kharn's power null, It can negate magic,psychic as well

PsychoWarper said:
The thing with the Sword is that the fire causes 1-B EE, Conceptual Des and Soul Des.
It also technically has 1-B Power Null but its more geared towards Immortality/Regenerationn Neg.
^

Offin said:
It's not nullify only immortality or Regenerationn.

Like Kharn's power null, It can negate magic,psychic as well
False. Robu was getting his ass kicked by Magnus up until the Sisters of Silence and the Adeptus Custodes showed up.

Sure Magnus is a far, faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar above average sorcerer, but it still stands that if it has said psychic power null it's nowhere near as good as it's regen/immortality null.

I will say this, Magnus like other Alpha+ Psykers are completely uneffected by Culexus Null which is considered 1-B so it could be argued that Magnus simply resisted the null.

You would say even the Emperor can't nullify magic/psychic power with his sword?

Aren't immortality and Regenerationn/resurrection came from magic/psychic powers of Chaos Gods?

I mean the Emprah can null those with his own power.

And part of the Immortality/Regenerationn Neg comes from perma killing greater daemons by negating their regen and Type 9 based off their true warp forms.

I meant without his other powers but only his sword's powers, So he can't do that. right?

btw It's sleepy time for my country, I'll be back tomorrow

Well comparing the sword when Emprah has it verses when Guilliman has it isnt really fair since the sword is basically infinitly stronger in Emprahs hands.

Back