• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roboute Gulliman VS Accelerator

The Coolest Water Bottle said:
This match makes me remember that I was planning on making Accelerator vs Kharn at one point.
Why post this? Now someone is gonna make it.

Anyway iirc one of Guillimans best feats with the sword is perma killing greater daemons including their true forms which can be 1-B to High 1-B.

The Coolest Water Bottle said:
I don't really care though, the match might be a stomp, so I won't make it.
But now someone else might do it...
It is a stomp, Khorne would null Accels vector control and other BS basically leaving a powerless cripple against an insane Space Marine with a conceptual killing axe.

He can null essentially anything that is not barebones close-quarters combat of the most brutal and basic kind.

I'm not sure how one can nullify someone's calculation ability since it's not a power but more someone's ability to know math and be able to calculate fast. So there's nothing really to null in that regard.

Khorne technically "nulled" someone for running way and trying to snipe Kharn iirc.

They where just kinda yeeted.

Well we started discussing Kharn and his passive null, but yeah dont make Kharn vs Accel since Kharn stomps.

Anyway back to the current fight at hand.

How does he stomp?

Anyway, yeah let's get back to the current fight.

Okay, let's say for a moment the sword does work against Accelerator, is Guilliman likely to start with the sword?

Okay, so it would still depend on whether the sword would work on Accelerator or if he can reflect it.

I'm not sure which way to lean to be honest.

Back