• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Road to the World's Greatest Swordsman; Roronoa Zoro vs Meliodas!!!

Oh right I forgot 30.95 Megatons isn't Zoro's max output since it wasn't done by him. Welp I guess this match is now fair again. Though the votes should probably be reset.

The votes were based on skill and options, not AP gap. At most this changed the match and made it fair for both sides. My argument used the assumption that Mel is 14 MT (which he isn't) so Zoro'd hold the AP advantage. Now he holds the advantage again (probably a little smaller considering the scaling chain) but the arguments are still valid since nobody voted Zoro for massive superior AP or something like that.

Peter1129 said:
Oh right also the match never specified if he was using the Dragon handle or Liz's sword.
I honestly thought the Liz's sword was locked to Meliodas 7-A stat in that key and if that okay with everybody, I guess the votes can be reset. Can that happen with grace period happening?

Yeah, Zoro max output, if he scales to 30.95 is not his max output. Like Meliodas, he also has his form of Statistic Amplifications.

Calaca Vs said:
The votes were based on skill and options, not AP gap. At most this changed the match and made it fair for both sides. My argument used the assumption that Mel is 14 MT (which he isn't) so Zoro'd hold the AP advantage. Now he holds the advantage again (probably a little smaller considering the scaling chain) but the arguments are still valid since nobody voted Zoro for massive superior AP or something like that.
So, I guess the votes are still valid...

>Liz's sword is for Mountain level Mel

I guess. I don't know when he used it and which form he used with.

Dragon handle, Liz's sword and Lostvayne are all usable in his Sealed state. Only Lostvayne increases Sealed Base Meliodas' AP to 7-A.

Nothing changes. Dragon Handle is just a handle with a broken blade while Liz's Sword is just a normal sword. Neither of them increases Meliodas' AP like Lostvayne.

Well, Liz's Sword gives Mel the chance to cut Zoro while the Dragon Handle is... not a sword at this point. I guess using Liz's Sword is more fair.

@calaca

In fact Meliodas can full Counter Zoro's attacks if he uses Haki (Verse equalization), since Melu'as can use it in Physical attacks inbuidos of magic for physical strengthening, like those of Twigo or Guila's.

How could it not help? I have literally already covered his body using dark matter even when he was not in a rational state, even being able to make weapons or attack with projectiles of dark materials.

7-B Zoro already used Haki? Okay but I do not remember Zoro fighting uses of it all over his body or in the swords in character, in addition, as I said before, If Meliodas cut the Arm of Zoro and this will happen since he has a gigantic advantage of experience, Zoro is dead, if you attack with black flames Zoro dies, Zoro 7-B has no feats that put him above Meliodas 7-B, but Meliodas possesses innumerable techniques that can defend him, attack at a distance, regenerate or increase all Stats his .

And if Zoro hurts him enough, he would use Revenge Counter and Zoro would be destroyed.

Strange since the Haki has been described as presence or spiritual pressure and can be used for body strengthening.

But that's fine, does not change the point at all, Zoro at that point is only a Meliodas without demon powers and with less experience, he still loses.

Roronoa Zoro; 8 (Yoh Asakura, Js250476, Calaca Vs, Rin the Dragon Empress, DragonEmperor23, Rei Ruburo, Schnee One, Peter1129)

Meliodas: 1 (Muuuuh)

Inconclusive: 0

Grace Period has passed. Roronoa Zoro takes that big W.

VOTES:

Roronoa Zoro; 9 (Yoh Asakura, Js250476, Calaca Vs, Rin the Dragon Empress, DragonEmperor23, Rei Ruburo, Schnee One, Peter1129, AstralKing7)

Meliodas: 1 (Muuuuh)

Inconclusive: 0

I will add the result when I get back home unless someone else wants to do it for me.

Back