• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The pirate hunter Vs the sorcerer killer (Roronoa Zoro Vs Toji Fushiguro)

Giannysmag

He/Him
Alabasta Zoro is used
Speed is equalized
Toji Fushiguro: 1
f600193562257250384c8204eb4001f8.jpg
Roronoa Zoro: 7
zoro-pre-timeskip-fanart-by-me-v0-rro54pck5akb1.jpg
HIM (inconclusive): 0
a6y1g3h8kt9b1.jpeg

Last edited:
Could you explain why
Let me be bias this time👇
Acausality (Type 4 - Having Heavenly Restriction on top of being a human who had escaped from Cursed Energy completely, Toji was deemed an anomaly[3]. Through the power of restriction, he had escaped fate[4], this power then allowed him to break Tengen, Six Eyes and the Star Plasma Vessel free of their destinies[5] with them being connected through fate[6])
No way in hell Zoro pass this

Let me be bias this time👇
Acausality (Type 4 - Having Heavenly Restriction on top of being a human who had escaped from Cursed Energy completely, Toji was deemed an anomaly[3]. Through the power of restriction, he had escaped fate[4], this power then allowed him to break Tengen, Six Eyes and the Star Plasma Vessel free of their destinies[5] with them being connected through fate[6])
No way in hell Zoro pass this
I don't really see how this would help Toji here

Oh my, This is a very good fight. Zoro wins here. He's capable of cutting steel, if Toji's weapon isn't stronger than steel then he's f**ked. Shishi sonson as stated is a massive speed amp capable of blitizing those who are far faster. It'll be a good battle until zoro puts on bandana. The bandana doubles his ap ×100 if you didn't know.

Oh my, This is a very good fight. Zoro wins here. He's capable of cutting steel, if Toji's weapon isn't stronger than steel then he's f**ked. Shishi sonson as stated is a massive speed amp capable of blitizing those who are far faster.
Counted tho i should mention that Toji's Soul katatna can cut innanimate objects so a sword clash could go in his favour
It'll be a good battle until zoro puts on bandana. The bandana doubles his ap ×100 if you didn't know.
Not as big of an amp as the speed amp Toji gets running away from child support
FtimsqLWIAM-a-P.jpg

Who's more skilled in close combat?

My gut tells me it's Zoro, but I don't really remember much of Zoro's skills up to Alabasta to be certain that he's more skilled than Toji.

Who's more skilled in close combat?

My gut tells me it's Zoro, but I don't really remember much of Zoro's skills up to Alabasta to be certain that he's more skilled than Toji.
Toji honestly doesn't have that many cqc feats. He mostly relies on either prep time (vs Gojo) or on his raw stats (vs Geto, Dagon)

Toji honestly doesn't have that many cqc feats. He mostly relies on either prep time (vs Gojo) or on his raw stats (vs Geto, Dagon)
Isn't he comparable to Maki? Who... in her own right, is likely not up to par to Zoro atp anyway...

Back