• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rip van Winkle vs. Zorin Blitz

Would Rip's bullets be able to track Zorin with the illusions set up? If so, Zorin would lose. But if the bullets can be misled by the illusions, Rip should be a strong enough vampire to (barely) resist them herself, even if they are traumatic. Rip also has more impressive phsycial feats; so in a fight where she can't fire her gun, I still see her winning against Zorin. The only way I can see Rip losing would be if she turned out to be too cowardly to face the illuions, but I doubt this would happen (she eventaully attacked Alucard even though she was terrified).

It would be very close, but my vote is for Rip Van Winkle.

Goalarva said:
Would Rip's bullets be able to track Zorin with the illusions set up? If so, Zorin would lose. But if the bullets can be misled by the illusions, Rip should be a strong enough vampire to (barely) resist them herself, even if they are traumatic. Rip also has more impressive phsycial feats; so in a fight where she can't fire her gun, I still see her winning against Zorin. The only way I can see Rip losing would be if she turned out to be too cowardly to face the illuions, but I doubt this would happen (she eventaully attacked Alucard even though she was terrified).
It would be very close, but my vote is for Rip Van Winkle.
I think her magic bullet would not be affected by Zorin's illusions. The bullet follows Rip's will, and if Rip's will is to kill Zorin, then it'll do just that. It doesn't have any "senses" or a mind/soul, which is what Zorin's magic powers target so it'll just be fine. The thing is that Zorin can potentially misdirect Rip into forcing the bullet to attack the illusional Zorin rather than the real one. If Rip fires her bullet before Zorin can even initiate her magic, then Rip would win.

I would say that Zorin has the superior physical feats since she could damage True Vamp Seras's face with a few punches, bisect a mercenary in half, and was fine even after Seras slammed her face against the floor a few times. Zorin is a brutal physical-oriented fighter while Rip is only a marksman so it makes sense.

Back