• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who has the skill advantage?
Kirito can use dozens of sword skills, which don't give any abilities from what i can see, meanwhile in Re Zero anyone worth their salt can overcome their senses being cut off via skill, and clown on invisible attacks, it's funny at this point: Julius reacts to invisible attacks on instinct, The Hornet detects and attacks an invisible person, Ram as an 8 year old dodges countless invisible explosions, and Wilhelm can dodge dozens of attacks more invisible than those...

Only thing i see Kirito has is like BFR via some crystals, and aoe type attacks? Idk if he starts with those, and Wilhelm either muscles through via willpower, getting stronger in the process, and or sees it coming with precog and reacts faster with instincts.

Looks like SAO supporters don't exist on this site anymore.
Nah. We do exist. We just don't really care about the series on this site that much anymore since the major downgrade and some hatred and bias. Also busy with a different series.
Kirito can use dozens of sword skills, which don't give any abilities from what i can see, meanwhile in Re Zero anyone worth their salt can overcome their senses being cut off via skill, and clown on invisible attacks, it's funny at this point: Julius reacts to invisible attacks on instinct, The Hornet detects and attacks an invisible person, Ram as an 8 year old dodges countless invisible explosions, and Wilhelm can dodge dozens of attacks more invisible than those...

Only thing i see Kirito has is like BFR via some crystals, and aoe type attacks? Idk if he starts with those, and Wilhelm either muscles through via willpower, getting stronger in the process, and or sees it coming with precog and reacts faster with instincts.
Either way, let's see. Kirito has AP Advantage but not enough to one-shot. Precognition will counter his shockwaves. If Kirito dies, he can temporarily revive via Proto-Incarnation for a few moments to kill Wilhelm, like he did to Heathcliff. I vote incon if Kirito can successfully revive and kill Willhelm within the short timespan which ends both of their lives. Otherwise, I believe Willhelm takes the fight.

Nah. We do exist. We just don't really care about the series on this site that much anymore since the major downgrade and some hatred and bias. Also busy with a different series.

Either way, let's see. Kirito has AP Advantage but not enough to one-shot. Precognition will counter his shockwaves. If Kirito dies, he can temporarily revive via Proto-Incarnation for a few moments to kill Wilhelm, like he did to Heathcliff. I vote incon if Kirito can successfully revive and kill Willhelm within the short timespan which ends both of their lives. Otherwise, I believe Willhelm takes the fight.
I would also like to point out that Wilhekm can sense Auras so if Kirito revives there is a good chance Wilhelm would know instantly

I mean, the main issue arises in the fact that Kirito also has like a gazillion (more like 10-20 Healing Crystals and the same amount of potions) Healing crystals INSTANTLY heal him back to full health and Heal Potions passively regenerate his health, and since he has the AP advantage Battle Healing will also be in play, passively healing his wounds too. Kirito also just has tons of skills, BFR, the ability to paralyze Wilhelm for 10 seconds and critical hits.

I think Kirito takes this with medium difficulty due to precog and skill disadvantage but he should win. i vote for Kirito.

I mean, the main issue arises in the fact that Kirito also has like a gazillion (more like 10-20 Healing Crystals and the same amount of potions) Healing crystals INSTANTLY heal him back to full health and Heal Potions passively regenerate his health, and since he has the AP advantage Battle Healing will also be in play, passively healing his wounds too. Kirito also just has tons of skills, BFR, the ability to paralyze Wilhelm for 10 seconds and critical hits.

I think Kirito takes this with medium difficulty due to precog and skill disadvantage but he should win. i vote for Kirito.
I dont think you understand how majorly outskilled Kirito is here.
For context Theresia knows what your moves are the moment you show any hostility, even to the most perfect warrior she sees nothing but flaws in their movements, in a fight she sees white lines that if she follows she will simply kill her enemies instantly. Wilhelm scales above her.

I don't think Wilhelm is gonna be taken by a surpise attack, due to aura, and histility sensing, and blocking attacks he isn't aware of, however he could be beaten down eventually due to Kirito's continuously healing.

Curious about the paralysis and BFR, are they aor type attacks, if so i think those coupled with the healing could give him the edge.

I don't think Wilhelm is gonna be taken by a surpise attack, due to aura, and histility sensing, and blocking attacks he isn't aware of, however he could be beaten down eventually due to Kirito's continuously healing.

Curious about the paralysis and BFR, are they aor type attacks, if so i think those coupled with the healing could give him the edge.
Stun/Paralysis is a sword skill/poison. A hit from a sword with technique (mostly sword skills) can stun you for up to 10 seconds. Just need directs contact. Paralysis is rather like a drinking poison that paralyze you for ten minutes. BFR is a an activation voice command that teleports the targeted user to this floor/set location (Clearing one floor can take like a month, aka Floor 1, to one week, aka Floor 2, to like averaging around 3 to 4 days after Floor 2). Perhaps, @CurrySenpai can explain better.

hmm wilhelm has a Massive skill advantage along with precog.

Kirito healing crystals and potions can keep him healthy throughout the entire fight. Paralysis and wailing on wilhem + bfr can work.

Hmm still I might lean towards wilhem if the skill advantage is that great

So it sounds like Kirito has a Stun ability but he has to land a hit to use it. He also has a paralysis ability that hasn't really been properly explained. The only mentions of paralysis on his page were not helpful either. I'd like more info on that.

And from the way it sounds his bfr can't be dodged, right? Would it be in character for him to use it immediately?

What? Since when?
And from the way it sounds his bfr can't be dodged, right? Would it be in character for him to use it immediately?
The crystal works by creating a portal to a set location from your current location that you can kick people into Doctor Strange style. IIRC, it's ooc for him to use it offensively, and he will use it to get out of sticky situations, like a get out of jail free card.

Pretty sure the events will go like: Kirito attacks with sword skills -> Willhelm uses Precognition and counterattacks? -> Kirito activates portal and escapes to fully heal -> Kirito comes back to fight again -> Cycle continues -> Willhelm runs out of stamina? -> Kirito finally lands a hit that stuns a tired Willhelm and finishes him off?

The crystal works by creating a portal to a set location from your current location that you can kick people into Doctor Strange style. IIRC, it's ooc for him to use it offensively, and he will use it to get out of sticky situations, like a get out of jail free card.

Pretty sure the events will go like: Kirito attacks with sword skills -> Willhelm uses Precognition and counterattacks? -> Kirito activates portal and escapes to fully heal -> Kirito comes back to fight again -> Cycle continues -> Willhelm runs out of stamina? -> Kirito finally lands a hit that stuns a tired Willhelm and finishes him off?
I see. Thank you for the clarification.

What if Wilhelm just simply kills him? I know there is an ap difference but Theresia for example was able to paralyze Wilhelm's legs despite dealing very little damage just by targeting the right spot. And there are plenty of other spots on the body that could be instakills. For example a jab through the eye or severing his aorta.

I can't see a situation where Wilhelm runs out of stamina before disabling and killing or targeting weak points and killing Kirito. As far as I can tell even Garfiel appears more skilled than Kirito and he's a drop in the bucket compared to Wilhelm.

I see. Thank you for the clarification.

What if Wilhelm just simply kills him? I know there is an ap difference but Theresia for example was able to paralyze Wilhelm's legs despite dealing very little damage just by targeting the right spot. And there are plenty of other spots on the body that could be instakills. For example a jab through the eye or severing his aorta.
As a game avatar Kirito doesn’t have internal organs and other stuff. Stabs through the head and other things that normally kill humans don’t kill him. Another big thing is the hyper mobility that grants along him to make advanced and normally impossible movements.

And I also forgot to mention skill connect. This Kirito would have skill connect which should allow him to chain sword skills as much as he wants and sword skills give an unknown power buff

That’s corridor crystals, teleport crystals which are more common are just a straight up instant teleport.

As a game avatar Kirito doesn’t have internal organs and other stuff. Stabs through the head and other things that normally kill humans don’t kill him. Another big thing is the hyper mobility that grants along him to make advanced and normally impossible movements.

And I also forgot to mention skill connect. This Kirito would have skill connect which should allow him to chain sword skills as much as he wants and sword skills give an unknown power buff
I see. Then my vote is for Kirito.

Btw whats stopping Wilhelm from predicting everything Kirito does with his precog and info analysis? He can counter Theresia's precog which basically tells her lines of 100% kill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back