• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do all of those characters scale to the High 7-C value or are there characters which scale below or above it?.

Also do they all scale to the Class M LS value as well?

Would someone more knowledgeable about the series do a write up of all the new values and explanations for the affected profiles, after which i'll add them to the respective profiles?

We're talking High 7-C for Alucard based on the mist feat, backed up by the blood feat. Both should be linked there. Anderson, Vampire Walter, Tubalcain, Rip Van Winkle and Luke Valentine scale to it for being comparable to base Alucard. True Vampire Seras scales to it for being comparable to Monster Anderson, and the Captain scales via being stronger than Seras.

Alucard in base gets Class M lifting strength for the mist feat, which Luke, Tubalcain, Rip, and base Anderson scale to for being comparable to base Alucard.

Alucard in his stronger form gets Class T lifting strength for the blood river feat, which Vampire Walter and Monster Anderson scale to for being as strong as full-power Alucard. True Vampire Seras scales in turn to Monster Anderson for holding him back, and the captain scales to her for being stronger than her.

It'd probably be more like

Large Town level (Created a large fog over all of Dover), higher with level 1 | At least Large Town level likely far higher (Flooded London with blood)
Class M (Telekinetically moved a warship and fog), higher with level 1 | Class T (Controlled this much blood via telekinesis)

Base form / Restricted | Level 0

With only MoG Anderson and Vampire Walter scaling to Level 0 Alucard
and everyone else like base Anderson, the Captain, Seras, Dandyman, Luke Valentine and Rip Van Winkle scaling to Restricted Alucard

We're talking High 7-C for Alucard based on the mist feat, backed up by the blood feat. Both should be linked there. Anderson, Vampire Walter, True Vampire Seras, the captain, Tubalcain, Rip Van Winkle and Luke Valentine scale to it.

Alucard in base gets Class M lifting strength for the mist feat, which Luke, Tubalcain, Rip, base Anderson and the captain scale to.

Alucard in his stronger form gets Class T lifting strength for the blood river feat, which Vampire Walter, Monster Anderson and True Vampire Seras scale to.
Base form / Restricted | Level 0
I think it should apply to his unrestricted forms, which can be accessed in level 1.
With only MoG Anderson and Vampire Walter scaling to Level 0 Alucard
and everyone else like base Anderson, the Captain, Seras, Dandyman, Luke Valentine and Rip Van Winkle scaling to Restricted Alucard
Seras was able to hold back Monster Anderson and withstand his thorns and fire, and the Captain was a match for her.

Alucard was Level 1 when he fought MoG and Vampire Walter
He was on Girlycard (Neither Level 1 or 0) when he flooded London
and he was on Base when he created the mist

All should scale to Base, not stronger forms

He released level 0 before then. That's why Anderson fought his way through the whole army.
Level 0 releases Alucard's soul stock and summon them as an army of his, it doesn't really makes him stronger TBH, that's why I think it doesn't even matter if he was or wasn't on Level 0
Also, yes he did, but then he went back to Base to beat Anderson, and when he became MoG he went Level 1 to basically one-shot him, so, meh : /
Still level 0, just a different form.
I think that's quite a stretch, he really just changes body to the one on the coffin (Which I assumed was his bride for the longest time), again, don't think that was Level 0

Level 0 releases Alucard's soul stock and summon them as an army of his, it doesn't really makes him stronger TBH
I know. Level 1 unlocks his transformations, and it seems to be the forms which influence his power, not the levels.

His armoured form is his weakest as it represents his original self, the being Alucard sees as weak and pathetic, representing all his past failures. We know it's the weakest because he turned back to red coat when his armoured form was overwhelmed by Anderson.

His red coat form represents his commitment to England and Hellsing, and his desire to be more human and leave his wrongdoings behind. He seemingly restrains himself and fights more like a human in this form. Ironically this form if anything represents his shackles he's placed on himself rather than any sort of goal. We know it's weaker than straitjacket and Girlycard because monster Anderson overpowered red coat then lost against straitjacket.

His straitjacket form represents his savage side, and the truest expression of the disgusting monster he sees himself as, which is why it's generally his strongest form and fights more viciously. This form is generally the one he chooses to fight in because it's his primal state.

Girlycard seemingly represents his desire to be anyone but himself, and perhaps the confused nature of his identity. Girlycard seems stronger than red coat since Girlycard can take hits from the Captain while red coat is shredded by them, and seemingly comparable even to straitjacket since Girlycard could still fight Walter. That strength is probably because it fundamentally represents his desire to not be what he is anymore as well as his true chaotic nature. As a trade-off, Girlycard is also his most flamboyant and immature state, with the worst work ethic.

I don't have my answer yet through, i still need the new explanations for the affected profiles, I've only received one for Alucard's profile and that's about it.

For Alucard, both his Pre and Post Schrodinger keys should have:

Tier: High 7-C, higher with transformations | High 7-C, higher with transformations

Lifting Strength: Class M, Class T with transformations.

Everyone else who scales is just High 7-C, and their lifting strength should be Class M for everyone except for vampire Walter, monster Anderson, the Captain and True Vampire Seras, who should all be Class T.

I don't have my answer yet through, i still need the new explanations for the affected profiles, I've only received one for Alucard's profile and that's about it.
All other ls that scale literally have a "Scales to Alucard" on their profile so not really an issue there"

Specifically, Alucard's justification is the calc blogs, and from there on the other characters' justifications should be...

Vampire Walter was able to fight a serious Alucard.

Base Anderson was able to fight base Alucard, Monster Anderson was able to overwhelm base Alucard.

True Vampire Seras was able to withstand Monster Anderson's physical strength and his fire and thorns, and hold back his bayonet from reaching Alucard's heart.

The Captain was able to easily tear apart base Alucard and damage his girl form, and he was a match for True Vampire Seras.

Luke, Tubalcain and Rip were all able to somewhat fight base Alucard.

Should Zorin Blitz scale to the High 7-C value or not?, it's stated she's capable of damaging Seras Victoria, but from my recollection of the series that wasn't True Vampire Seras, but rather an incomplete version of herself, but i could be wrong. Just wanna make sure before i do any changes to her profile.

Should Zorin Blitz scale to the High 7-C value or not?, it's stated she's capable of damaging Seras Victoria, but from my recollection of the series that wasn't True Vampire Seras, but rather an incomplete version of herself, but i could be wrong. Just wanna make sure before i do any changes to her profile.
No she only scales to incomplete Seras, true vampire Seras stomped her

HOLY ******* SHIT WE ACTUALLY DID IT GUYS WE GOT A HELLSING REVISION DONE IN LESS THAN 3 MONTHS

Ahem

Closing again now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back