• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rin Tohsaka Vs Alice Margatroid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rin and Alice get into an agrument

setting for duel on top of bridge

rules

1 day of prep for both

both have knowlege on the others powers.

take personalties into account

non leathal battle no death or Permanent damage (i.e no chopping off limbs)

Rin_Tohsaka.png

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Rin_Tohsaka

Rin with gem prep minus jeweled sword and is not Kaleidostick Ruby Rin

no servents for Rin (this is a 1v1 battle between mages and dolls don't have a mind of there own.)

can use full speed.

has all 20 gems

win condition K.O or use up all spell cards, or to exausted to continue fighting even with spell cards left

Alice.png

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Alice_Margatroid

Alice with full arsonal minus Grimore of alice, and no cursing to death with voodoo dolls (for apperent reasons) and no golaith doll

limting speed her own to match RIn however her lasers speed remains the same

alice still allowed to fly

unlimited skill card use

Limited spell card 3 uses per card

can use last word "The Phantom of the Grand Guignol" once and only when out of all other spell cards

win condition K.O or rin uses up power in gems, or to exausted to continue fighting even with gems left

please give resion and how you think the secnario would end,

votes

Rin 0

Alice 0

undecided 1 (coreofimbalance9cob00

let me know if i should make any changes to conditions and restrictions

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Smart move, for that I shall give you a comment.....
I have no idea who wins.

Either can actually win.

(And I really want best girl to win)
so should i put you down as undecided in the votes?

This is a huge mismatch. Alice is a Continintal and potentially Large Planet buster while Rin is only Mountain. Rin has absolutley no way of getting pass her durability and she has pitiful dura of her own. And to add insult to injury, Alice's attacks are FTL. This needs to be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back