• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rin Okumura possible upgrade on healing factor with very small revision on weaknesses

So, I have noticed that Rin's bio seems a little outdated. To get started.

https://imgur.com/a/xTUKl (Warning: Possibly NSFW?)

In the panels shown here in the link, we see that Rin was able to heal from being burnt to straight ash. Also, parts of his body in the panels were coming off of him as he plummeted towards the ground. However, Rin was still able to regenerate from being burnt to ash, and he was able to regrow the limbs that he lost, as well as his tail. So, this should be an upgrade to his Regenerationn.

Now onto weakness revision. I do believe that the Kurikara breaking, which we thought would kill Rin, should be removed as we see in panels in this link.

https://imgur.com/a/PUset

In the link we see that Kurikara, the weapon that held is demonic powers and heart, is broken and we now see that Rin is still alive.

https://imgur.com/a/HrBSJ

In the panels in the link here, we see that after Kurikara broke that that Rin's demonic power has returned to his body. However, if Rin's heart is destroyed, he'll still die. However, instead of aiming to break the sword, you aim the area on his body where you see his heart.

Agreed

Also, the demon heart seems to be more of a spiritual / conceptual thing than physical considering it fit inside a sword. Demons being spiritual/conceptual beings backs that up, as the demon heart is literally the part of him that is a demon.

It needs to be determined if this regen counts as Low-High or just High-Mid.

Because while his body is carbonised and his arms are shown to break off, there is still a large section of his body whole

I'd say High-Mid, as you said; the large section of his body is still whole, and he wasn't shown to be reduced to a puddle or drop of blood, or something smaller.

Archangeljay said:
Wait but his whole body was reduced to ash and he just remade it with fire
I don't think he remade his body, it appears that his body simply reformed back together after he was carbonized.

shouldn't he also get reliant immortality and incorporeality for his true form now that his demon heart has awakened was sealed away by mephisto which basicly means that he is a complete young Demon King now ?

well correct me if I'm wrong but to me it really looks like he is a full fledged demon king now and has all the benefits that come with that.

Back