• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru Tempest vs Wilhelm Ehrenburg

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
So Reinhard is too haxed and Methuselah is nearly impossible to kill? Well, guess that gives me an excuse to use this character.

6A versions, Speed Equal.

Wilhelm Ehrenburg:

Rimuru Tempest:

Tell me did you read Rimuru profile, cause if yes...you would know Wilhelm ain't got a thing on him.

I did, genuinely thought this was fair. Especially considering that unlike Wilhelm, Rimuru got no soul attacks for Low Godly regen.

Then you didn't ready good, Rimuru can bypass LDO regen so it's kinda useless and Rimuru outhax Wilhelm

Rimuru had already fought against other people with the same regen and killed them, Wilhelm is no different, not to add the ridiculous amount of things Rimu could do , There's also his Ultimate Skills

To be fair. Rimul won't spam any of his subordinates skill from the get go if hes not bloodlusted. But then he will if he deems it necessary anyway.

Back