• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zara You already said the calc which his current tier is based on isn't accepted, and that in his standard equipment he has something which is tier 1, or from what i can grasp way above his current tier.

<divclass="quote">Sigurd Snake in The Eye wrote:
Pretty sure only the 1-A stuff needs a CRT.</div>

It's on CRT and even on Blogs. As, some admins stated that it's the 1 Tier that makes it's hard to look thanks to its information that scares them. DarkLK said it's Tier 1 at least even at the beginning when he doubted it.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Zara You already said the calc which his current tier is based on isn't accepted, and that in his standard equipment he has something which is tier 1, or from what i can grasp way above his current tier.
Which why I never brough it out till it was the one of Rimuru with 3-A and Low-2 C which are also in CRT.

The argument seems to be based on the assumption that Meng Hao can even reach Rimuru's imaginary space in the first place, which he probably can't because:

1. Rimuru got Fate Manipulation Resistance
  2. The soul corridor between Rimuru and his clone can be cut.
  3. By cutting his connection to the "Voice of the world" who controls the multiverse, he showed that he can basically disconnect himself from the sort of karma that Meng Hao can influence
  4. IIRC following threads of Karma does not allow instant teleportation to the other end of the "string".

@Zara It's just hax, his absorption has always been way above his tier, 6-A Rimuru can absorb High 4-C abilities and ppl.

Yuuki used the same ability 6-A Rimuru had to absorb enough energy to become High 3-A. Though i guess since his profile doesn't have something like 6-A, High 4-C with Absorption or something, ppl wouldn't know how potent it is.

Regardless I don't think this match is viable until the crt for Meng is over.

NeoSuperior said:
The idea is that Meng Hao can even reach Rimuru's imaginary space in the first place, which he probably can't because:
  1. Rimuru got Fate Manipulation Resistance
  2. The soul corridor between Rimuru and his clone can be cut.
  3. By cutting his connection to the "Voice of the world" who controls the multiverse, he showed that he can basically disconnect himself from the sort of karma that Meng Hao can influence
  4. IIRC following threads of Karma does not allow instant teleportation to the other end of the "string".
He doesn't teleport through Karmic Threads. He attack direcrlty through them or create a connection between them. Once the fight start, the Karmic Threads are created as they both have a connection. If he cut his connection to the Voice, it would still be useless. Ji Nineteen was had them Hidden by Ji Tian which is the Lord of Ninth Mountain.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Zara It's just hax, his absorption has always been way above his tier, 6-A Rimuru can absorb High 4-C abilities and ppl.
Yuuki used the same ability 6-A Rimuru had to absorb enough energy to become High 3-A. Though i guess since his profile doesn't have something like 6-A, High 4-C with Absorption or something, ppl wouldn't know how potent it is.

Regardless I don't think this match is viable until the crt for Meng is over.
His Tier 4 is not affected by CRT. Meng Hao's absortion also worked on people with one-two realms above him. Like I said his soul crush and absorb are more potent. One has 1 mil (strongest being continental) while other has 100,000 + who are Planetary (the weakeast and strongest at Meng Hao level).

Was that actually hiding the karma threads themselves or was the location Jin Nineteen was at merely "concealed"? I don't remember anything about the karma threads themselves being concealed.

Regardless just because it doesn't work in ISSTHverse doesn't mean it won't in Slimeverse. It's essentially Fate-hax after all and it seems like "Fate" is one of the big characteristic weaknesses of most characters in ISSTH other than Meng Hao. Rimuru is the opposite of that.

"He was clearly in very sore straits; his face was covered with a burning, black ink, and his aura was in absolute chaos. Currently, it seemed he was being forcibly 'repressed,' and was now only able to wield the power of Core Formation.

His face was filled with astonishment. He could scarcely believe that he had actually been pulled into this world."

Ji Nineteen was in the same place as the other Elders of Ji clan, in the separated dimension created Ji Tian. He also has the the Mountain and Sea Emperor's Banner which is hax. Hax strong enough to seal and attack Ji Nineteen an Immortal Cultivator.

Meng Hao has Resistence to absortion, time, space, causality, fate, karma, coceptual attacks thanks to his Eight, Seventh Hex, Dao, and Eternal Stratum.

He's also eternal. As long as one piece remain he will regenerate instantly.

Also, in this thread nobody mentioned Meng Hao strongest hax, his Sealing. As his first Sealing, he sealed the Heavens in Spirit Realm.

In other words, Ji Nineteen was only "generally" concealed. Not specifically in terms of "Fate"-based attacks, which seems to be the weakness of most ISSTH cultivators due to several reasons, like the "heaven" and "law" of Ji. In other words as far as feats are concerned, there was no resistance whatsoever that even needed to be overcome.

So Rimuru resists FRA.

With the obscene amounts of Hax/Resistances rolling around, i wouldn't be surprised if it all ends in a fist fight. (Gurren Lagann styled one, at that.)

NeoSuperior said:
In other words, Ji Nineteen was only "generally" concealed. Not specifically in terms of "Fate"-based attacks, which seems to be the weakness of most ISSTH cultivators due to several reasons, like the "heaven" and "law" of Ji. In other words as far as feats are concerned, there was no resistance whatsoever that even needed to be overcome.
So Rimuru resists FRA.
It's fate as Karma controlls the fate. What's the hax of Ji Clan? Karmic Manipulation. Every Ji used Karmic Manipulation in novel.

Puny mortal, you injured me and dragged me out from the world of Ji. But just wait until I'm fully recovered. I'll kill you with my bare hands!"

The World of Ji is hidden and a law made by Ji Tian. The Guy who became one with the entire Ninth Mountain and Sea.

Meng Hao is a prodigy in Karmic Hexing as it was shown in novel. Fate can not affect Meng Hao as his Dao is the one that Freedom and his Karmic Hex counters it.

"His Dao was that of freedom and independence. He desired to be unrestrained and unfettered, for all eternity."

How can Rimuru Fate work if he can't bypass Eternal Stratum, Karmic Hexing, Dao of Freedom and kill him in body-soul-mind (any memories that exist about him).

Meng Hao's hax are irrelevant to the question of whether or not Rimuru can or cannot shut off Karma connections from himself. Meng Hao can't follow any Karma strings that don't exist in the first place.

Also the Ji having strong Karma attacks doesn't mean that they have good defenses. Infact they seem to be weak considering how Ji Nineteen got overwhelmed so easily by a "fate-counter-attack" of a much weaker cultivator.

Then Rimuro also cant use Fate on him. If he cut his threads then he cant use on Meng Hao. Rimuru range is hundred of killometers whole Meng Hao is millions of miles. Can Rimuru resist to Meng Hao Sealing? Can Rimuru in that key create laws?

Zaratthustra said:
Then Rimuro also cant use Fate on him. If he cut his threads then he cant use on Meng Hao. Rimuru range is hundred of killometers whole Meng Hao is millions of miles. Can Rimuru resist to Meng Hao Sealing? Can Rimuru in that key create laws?
no rimuru does not have law manipulation in this key

Zaratthustra said:
What I am saying is Meng Hao can't reach Rimuru's true body.

Meng Hao can. From his Spirit Severing Realm and above creare them, even overwrite the reality with them - for a finite range, not the whole existence. In his half step Immortal Realm his will created natural and magical laws that were state to exist for one hundred thousand of years. As his law forced generation after generation of cultivators to not be able to become higher than Nascent Soul even those not born.

Rimuru's range is actually universe level+ with space-time continuum attack cause it exceeds space-time but not on his profile cause he doesn't have it, well he hasn't used it but has acess to it if he wanted it.

Guess it would be something like "Potentially Universal+", potentially cause it's dependent on whether he feels it's needed.

He was able observe the events of the great tenma war from inside his pocket dimension in imaginary space, so his range isn't just hundreds of kilometers now that i think about it.

Zaratthustra said:
Meng Hao can. From his Spirit Severing Realm and above creare them, even overwrite the reality with them - for a finite range, not the whole existence. In his half step Immortal Realm his will created natural and magical laws that were state to exist for one hundred thousand of years. As his law forced generation after generation of cultivators to not be able to become higher than Nascent Soul even those not born.
I don't see how law manipulation helps him reach a seperate space. No amount of bashful scholarish smiles will help him with that.

Its not on his profil again, eh? Nice. Meng Hao also saw entire timelines throught infinite Worlds that had infinite spaces and Universes. You can see it in crt or his explanation blog, it was done in spirit Realm.

Ok, Ji Nineteen was in another Dimension/plane of existence that was controled by Ji Tian, the Lord of the Ninth Mountain and Sea, a existence on 5-Essence Dao Realm (meaning 1-C). Meng Hao could see him and attacked him through it and then took his soul to become his second lighting soul.

^

This thread feel exactly like the debate site in my country right now when some one try to fight a character from an anime vs a cultivation novel it alway about verse equalization and trying to figur out if the hax work or not and in the end it just gonna end with an incon or cultivator stomp

I had assumed that had to do with the mechanics of how Karma Severing works.

But considering that he has made time stop just by punching a barrier very hard, I guess he could resist it fine.

Without speed equalization, Rimuru can react faster than Meng Hao can move, and can move and rush him faster than he can react in stopped time. (Rimuru's Speed jumps from FTL to Massively FTL+ in stopped time.) So if Rimuru stops time and gets the first hit with Beelzebub, Rimuru BFRs assuming Meng Hao doesn't have a way to escape being alone in a seperate empty reality outside of normal space, time, and reality. And his return from death ability doesn't matter, as he'll be sealed, but not killed.

If someone can show whether or not Meng Hao has the ability to resist Susanoo or Beelzebub, please do so.

DragonEmperor23 said:
"So if Rimuru stops time and gets the first hit with Beelzebub,"
How often is Rimuru's first move to stop time?
It was his first move in the last battle against Yukki. And if he knows he is going up against someone with temporal abilities, such as Chloe, then it is also his first move because he knows not doing it would put him at a significant disadvantage.. So if he can get that information from analyzing Meng Hao, he can act on it before he [Meng Hao] can react, due to Rimuru's Massively FTL+ reaction speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back