• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaratthustra said:
By severing the Rimuru threads he kill all his connection to everything in existence, that mean Rimuru will lose skills connected to his people thanks it them being from Chain Food.
Doesn't work like that. Rimuru himself is the "hub" for everything. All skills are "saved" as information within him. Even IF he lost them, he'd just immdietly re-create them with Skill Creation. Also again, his Fate Manipulation Resistance should make him able to defend against karma stuff. Likewise Rimuru disconnecting himself from the "system of the world" should be equivalent to creating his own "system of karma" through soul corridors that unconnected individuals like Meng Hao can't influence.

And if you already go as far as to say that the Sould Corridors arethe equivalent or Karma threads due to verse-equilization, then know that Rimuru got the ability to cut those corridors down whenever neccessary, even including his own clones.

Okay, then let's bring Meng Hao Standard Equipment if Rimuro can use hax of that degree. Meng Hao has the Copper Mirror that is 1-A Hax.

DragonEmperor23 said:
If Meng Hao's threads can get into a 1-C dimension, then they can get to Rimuru in Imaginary Space.
Ok, Ji Nineteen was in another Dimension/plane of existence that was controled by Ji Tian, the Lord of the Ninth Mountain and Sea, a existence on 5-Essence Dao Realm (meaning 1-C). Meng Hao could see him and attacked him through it and then took his soul to become his second lighting soul.

Zaratthustra said:
Okay, then let's bring Meng Hao Standard Equipment if Rimuro can use hax of that degree. Meng Hao has the Copper Mirror that is 1-A Hax.
Are the stronger abilities of copper mirror in the first key? I don't quite remember it to be so. What could it do at the end of South Heaven arc again?

This is Meng Hao in his weakest key which isn't the one being revised. Meng can get to Imaginary Space and kill Rimuru there with his soul hax.

Wait, could Meng Hao even "teleport" through Karma threads? I think he could only attack through them (and only if the individual in question ****** up somehow, making themselves vulnerable IIRC, which won't be the case here with Rimuru's clone being equal in strength to his original).

W-what happened!? Last time i only saw 19 replies or so! Anyway i need more research first before i could give an actual opinion.

Should Meng Hao even be High 4-C? He is High 4-C for shaking and stopping the rotation of a planet 100 times bigger than the Sun.

You need a calc for that.

NeoSuperior said:
Zaratthustra said:
Are the stronger abilities of copper mirror in the first key? I don't quite remember it to be so. What could it do at the end of South Heaven arc again?
It can duplicate anything infinitely, has the ability to grant any wish just that the Parrot forgot and was let for ending, but it always had this ability. He also has Ultimate Vexation which is standard is can protect him even from 1-C attacks.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Should Meng Hao even be High 4-C? He is High 4-C for shaking and stopping the rotation of a planet 100 times bigger than the Sun.
You need a calc for that.
Did the calculation, its on evaluation for over one month. And that was the low ball.

Honestly seems like an easy win for Meng Hao.If he incap Rimuru by passively soul crushing and reach the imaginary space along with having 1-A weapon and armor hax then I don't see how he doesn't take this.

So it hasn't even been evaluated yet?

Yea i think this match is pretty premature considering the profile is incomplete.

Also despite his other keys being unknown he has 1-A abilities like beyond demonsial existence, 1-A has to be accepted first.

Also Planet East Victory which is the same size as South Heaven was a toddler in zise compared to the Door of Immortality. Meng Hao's Paragon Bridge was equal to it.

Is the Spirit Realm all the Realms below the Dao Seeking Realm?

Try Messaging a Calculation Member's Wall to evaluate the feat if possible

Celestial Pegasus said:
Yea i think this match is pretty premature considering the profile is incomplete.

Also despite his other keys being unknown he has 1-A abilities like beyond demonsial existence, 1-A has to be accepted first.
I think the profile was allowed to be made due to the lack of input from members knowledgable about tiers in the I shall seal the heavens threads.Hopefully this thread sparks up interest in the verse.

<divclass="quote">Celestial Pegasus wrote:

Yea i think this match is pretty premature considering the profile is incomplete. </div>

It was stated that his would help with his other keys as it would gain interest. The calc for Planet South Heaven is another blog and if you look even on it's beginning of it, you can see Patriarch Reliance being millions of miles long. He was a country in Souther Domain. Souther Domain is composed of thousand of this type of country (it's even stated that he was the tinies), then there are 4 continents of the same size and one sea that is 5 times bigger than a continent.

Celestial Pegasus said:

Yes that's the problem, barely any staff participate so it can't go through a proper CRT. I was the one who suggest to release the profile so people will gain interest and participate on the CRT.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2944220#34

ZackMoon1234 said:
Is the Spirit Realm all the Realms below the Dao Seeking Realm?
Try Messaging a Calculation Member's Wall to evaluate the feat if possible
Yes, also named First Step. All below Immortal Realm.

I think the abilities should be accepted first, you can't argue he wins due to 1-C or 1-A abilities which aren't even accepted yet.

The profile is incomplete, not even the key being used has been accepted.

This is a massive series 1000+ chapters hence has a lot of info which is why nobody has participated in the crt, myself included honestly i don't have time to go through all that info and i am not exactly an expert in tier 1 stuff.

NeoSuperior said:
Rimuru was able to control 1 million souls and ressurrect them. He can extinguish them any time he wishes.
All souls being potent as at least Planet level? All 1 million?

Nope some are weak and some at continent level

Celestial Pegasus said:
I think the abilities should be accepted first, you can't argue he wins due to 1-C or 1-A abilities which aren't even accepted yet.

This is a massive series 1000+ chapters hence has a lot of info which is why nobody has participated in the crt, myself included honestly i don't have time to go through all that info and i am not exactly an expert in tier 1 stuff.
Never said he would win thanks to them, I even said I didn't want to bring them as they are in CRT. Another thing I said was that it's his standard equipment like Reinhard Spear. He always thas them with him.

GLHF22 said:
Nope some are weak and some at continent level
All those 100,000 + were of that Planetary +, as they all were above Nascent Soul.

GLHF22 said:
I think we should close this until CRT finished so we can get solid informatio
This key is not in CRT, as he has all the feats stated 100%.

Celestial Pegasus said:

I won't argue with your first statement, but you don't need to read all the chapter. Zara already made good summary about the verse and the feats is present too, though i'm forcing you to evaluate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back