• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dienomite22 said:
Jaw201 said:
His 4-C key is already approved, and won't be impacted by the CRT. His equipment also don't seem to be that impactful to Rimuru, or at least Rimuru resists a lot of it. (Like the Time Sword)
I could've sworn I've seen talk about the Meng Hao's Copper Mirror and some other Hax were said to be in the Tier 1 catagory in terms of "potency" or high high they can reach and the reason why that wasn't accepted was because the higher tiering for ISSTH is still being discussed or evaluated.
The equipment that has been accepted is already on the profile.

The part of Copper Mirror that is still in CRT is the Battle Form and the Wish Grating One that will work only when the other key are completed.

Jaw201 said:
The equipment that has been accepted is already on the profile.
Yea and according to what was previously said in this thread, the equipment reachs to somewhere in higher tiers like Tier 1 but people were saying that it isn't useable because the higher tier and Tier 1 stuff aren't accepted yet.

Zaratthustra said:
The part of Copper Mirror that is still in CRT is the Battle Form and the Wish Grating One that will work only when the other key are completed.
Would that part of the Copper Mirror be applicable here if it were evaluated and accepted?

Dienomite22 said:
Zaratthustra said:
Would that part of the Copper Mirror be applicable here if it were evaluated and accepted?
Yes, the wish granting one part.

@Zaratthustra

Is that the only likely Tier 1 equipment, ability or hax that would be combat applicable in this match or is there more?Don't have to name specifics, just a rough number

It feels like this match might not be fulfilling all of its purposes then. Aside from serving as an advertisement (which it sort of did, but not too much) it was also supposed to "feel out" Meng Hao in a VS discussion and what kind of issues might come up. But in this case it only caused a direct comparison between the two verses and their ability. Not really much in regards to finding mistakes or improvements for the Meng Hao profile itself.

Honestly, for advertisement purposes making a match against a pokémonverse character might have been more effective. As for exploring how Meng Hao works within VS battles, I don't know. It'd probably depend on the individual match up itself, so you'd probably be well adviced to just make lots of battles and see how it goes.

Although, if the CRT is as meaningful as you say... then imagine the CRT would result in one of the aforementioned items turning this match into an instant stomp. 350+ posts would just be turned into meaningless drivel in an instant...

BTW, doesn't the copper mirror require spirit stones for pretty much anything it does? It's hard to say how many spirits stones would allow what to what extent. If it's something like "wish the enemy away" then it would be enourmously OP and I can imagine it being restricted since every match would be instant stomp unless speed-blitzed or something.

NeoSuperior said:
It feels like this match might not be fulfilling all of its purposes then. Aside from serving as an advertisement (which it sort of did, but not too much) it was also supposed to "feel out" Meng Hao in a VS discussion and what kind of issues might come up. But in this case it only caused a direct comparison between the two verses and their ability. Not really much in regards to finding mistakes or improvements for the Meng Hao profile itself.
Honestly, for advertisement purposes making a match against a pokémonverse character might have been more effective. As for exploring how Meng Hao works within VS battles, I don't know. It'd probably depend on the individual match up itself, so you'd probably be well adviced to just make lots of battles and see how it goes.

Although, if the CRT is as meaningful as you say... then imagine the CRT would result in one of the aforementioned items turning this match into an instant stomp. 350+ posts would just be turned into meaningless drivel in an instant...

BTW, doesn't the copper mirror require spirit stones for pretty much anything it does? It's hard to say how many spirits stones would allow what to what extent. If it's something like "wish the enemy away" then it would be enourmously OP and I can imagine it being restricted since every match would be instant stomp unless speed-blitzed or something.
Wish Granting one doesn't need any spirit stones, but will erase the mind of the Lord Fifth and then breake in 10 parts that will go in different locations. It will need to be collected and united to be used again.

I'm with you on this one, it has became a match that is in stilness with no advacing.

Yeah, it was recomanned to be an advertisment match as both are pure hax.

I will surely do more, I just wait for CRT to end so I can truly use Meng Hao.

Another profile with all his realms/keys from chapter 1 to chapter 973 which cover this Key so from aroud 8-A to this key of High 4-C is made by InfiniteSped, giving more chances for lower tier debates. I don't know when it will be fully ready but a big part of it is made.

Dienomite22 said:
@Zaratthustra
Is that the only likely Tier 1 equipment, ability or hax that would be combat applicable in this match or is there more?Don't have to name specifics, just a rough number
Only that one that is usable to reach Tier 1 in this key, while he has some more but for other keys.

Restriction on higher Tier abilities can still be done.

Versus Thread Rules:

• It is fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup. However, matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one. In this case the match can be added.

Meng really shouldn't get the Mirror's wish granting for the Spirit Realm. He didn't even know it could to that at this point, and it was more Lord Fifth's decision. Even then, the wish went for Meng's enemies, not himself.

Terracota soldier would be insta-win, wouldn't it? And he got it at the end of his Spirit Realm key. Now, would you consider that as outside help? Because it technically did belong to him.

MayTheyCry said:
Terracota soldier would be insta-win, wouldn't it? And he got it at the end of his Spirit Realm key. Now, would you consider that as outside help? Because it technically did belong to him.
Terracota soldier, I don't see it menioned in his profile?

Elizhaa said:
MayTheyCry said:
Terracota soldier, I don't see it menioned in his profile?
It's mentioned in his optional equipment.

I see and thanks, @MayTheyCry. I was using control+F to search and there was a missing t. In any case, I do not see the effect of the equipment: Terracotta Soldier (Quasy-Dao Realm)

MayTheyCry said:
He got it when he travelled back in time in primordial times from Ke Yunhai but from that period of time (primordial time) to the second time Meng Hao had seen it (when he entered in the Ancient Burial Ground) and it started to protect him. It's a object so it used but as the CRT it's on and knowing the Statue Being Quasy-Dao Realm, 2 realms and half over this Key of MC, can't be used as someone mentioned in the first half of this thread.

Elizhaa said:
I see and thanks, @MayTheyCry. I was using control+F to search and there was a missing t. In any case, I do not see the effect of the equipment: Terracotta Soldier (Quasy-Dao Realm)
It's not an effect, it's an automata to compare it, think of Dwarven Automanton from Skyrim. It's has the power of Quasy-Dao Realm Cultivator, something that exist on a superior plane of existance, not being in the same realm make it impossbile to interfer with it while it can interfer with you on a lower plane of existance. I just explained what it is, don't think I bring an argument.

Meng Hao CRT is done, I will ask someone to close this thread as I will finish and modify some things in his profile.

I will also make a CRT for Copper Mirror and Terracotta Soldier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back