• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rigby & Mordecai intelligence upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume that they only become genius level after drinking whatever that geen stuff is. Other than that, I think post-high school Rigby should be average level intellegence, and so should Mordecai.

@Sir Ovens

I mean, add that to Rigby's and Mordecai's page. Maybe something like: They obtained supergenius level intellect after drinking BrainMAX.

Also, as you can see in those videos, Rigby and Mordecai also became expert mathematicians after drinking BrainMAX, so don't forget that.

That's probably hyperbole. I'm alright with genius intelligence via BrainMAX.

"Genius intelligence via BrainMAX" is probably fine. What are their feats in this state?

Advanced math based on the video provided. I forget the episode so someone has to fill me in on any other relevant feats.

Extraordinary Geniuses seems more like it. They could provide literally walls of text with extremely advanced math and created a completly new language in seconds and could understand each other, even skips who's a very intelligent character was a caveman compared to them. However it seems the latter effects only happen after heavy usage of BrainMAX. https://imgur.com/a/LzOBscx

"Genius with BrainMAX, Extraordinary Genius with sufficient BrainMAX" seems more accurate.

Okay, creating a complex new language within seconds is Extraordinary Genius level, yes.

Thanks. Is there anything left to do here or can I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back