• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rift: The Other Worlds (RP)

"The fact you cower in fear at even a slight threat means you aren't fit to be here where threats could come up at any time." Kenolan responded, raising his Naginata

"The fact you cower in fear at even a slight threat means you aren't fit to be here where threats could come up at any time." Kenolan responded, raising his Naginata
"These guys are not the elves I've seen back then. I should be careful, especially with this big dude, just in case this guy has a lot going for him, I've already accumulated enough heat, the sheath is just protecting it." she thought to herself and changes her personality from a jolly and scared woman into a stern and cold golem. Her face and her body language tell him that she is not scared nor shaking any longer and was simply pretending to be from the very beginning.

"You know, I'm in a good mood so I was just joking about being scared," she says as the hooks from her body sprout out, and picks up the acid bottles and her long katana, which she held at her hip.

"I'm not here to fight old man, I'm here to find a way out too," she says much more sternly and sincerely, unfazed by the nagintana.
4281415660618894a78da10d49ac9040.jpg

"You can say things to me all you want. I will not fight you. You guys are my friends now, and I won't attack anyone I consider to be my ally. It's simply common sense" she says, having no intent to kill him and lets go of her grip on the sword. "I'm Shirai Yuuko, what's your name sir?"

“What is a concert and how did you get past my barricade, do you know about this world?” I ask.(the nameless shadow used their shapeshifting to wall off the area.

“What is a concert and how did you get past my barricade, do you know about this world?” I ask.(the nameless shadow used their shapeshifting to wall off the area.
"Oh the wall? Sorry about that." The golem scratches her head, revealing that she melting the walls using pH value manipulation and uses Kusanagi with the help of heat accumulation to melt it off and used the hooks to attach it back together, shown by the metal wiring.

"Oh, and the concert? It's an event where people sing together, the concert here is maybe not the same from mine. We do dancing and rituals at the tribe back in my world as a form of celebration, or known as concert." she happily explains

(He would of felt that meaning earlier clarification was definitely needed but I should of also clarified) The nameless shade grabs you with 1 hand and and points down to a set of cords going from me to the wall. “That really hurt you know.” I say letting go. “You have the right to stay here but you can’t come with us you might be allowed to join one of the reinforcement teams I don’t know but we are doing important work so sit down and do whatever as long as it doesn’t cause more problems.”

(He would of felt that meaning earlier clarification was definitely needed but I should of also clarified) The nameless shade grabs you with 1 hand and and points down to a set of cords going from me to the wall. “That really hurt you know.” I say letting go. “You have the right to stay here but you can’t come with us you might be allowed to join one of the reinforcement teams I don’t know but we are doing important work so sit down and do whatever as long as it doesn’t cause more problems.”
"Heheh~~~ I mean, you didn't have to do me like that man, c'mon..." She scratches her head again "I mean, I could help.... Please let me in, I really wanna help"

“You melted part of me be glad I am not trying to kill you.” I say reforming the destroyed wall.
"I'm sorry! How else could I have known it was yours! Atleast put like a warning sign. You were the one freaking out and scaring the crap outta me. I came in peace hoping for good friends and this is what you treat me? It's an accident I swear." she bluntly told the shadow the facts while holding both her arms in the sky, of course she didn't knew she would be hitting could someone one else's arm and is even surprised.

“Why are you melting walls to begin with.” I say.
"Because I thought this was a concert. I don't keep repeating the same thing, and besides, I'm lost too... Why are you even asking this? Do you think I know everything?" she politely spoke to him

“What is a concert and how does that justify melting walls that is breaking and entering an immoral act where I came from.” I say. “Besides would stabbing someone by accident change the fact that you stabbed them.”

“What is a concert and how does that justify melting walls that is breaking and entering an immoral act where I came from.” I say. “Besides would stabbing someone by accident change the fact that you stabbed them.”
"I said I'm sorry already! How am I supposed to know I stabbed you if I didn't even knew it? I just broke off the wall because I thought that there were people I could talk to and ask them where I am. I just coincidentally ran into you guys. I didn't knew that you were there, and I also didn't knew that this was your ability." she says "Besides, you're the one giving death threats here and doesn't even consider my opinion. I already said sorry, I understand it's painful but I didn't know man" she says

“Just stay here and wait is all I am asking I can explain but seriously what is a concert do they just fight these things?” I ask pointing at the monster we caught.

“Just stay here and wait is all I am asking I can explain but seriously what is a concert do they just fight these things?” I ask pointing at the monster we caught.
"A concert is where people have fun. They sing, they dance, they do rituals. That's what a concert is to me, other than that and I know nothing about this world." she sat down and shrugs off (¯\ಠ_/¯), telling him all she knows about the concert in the most understandable way she could

Noelle was shaking her head and scribbling something down in her notebook. She kept glancing at the new girl and then back to the page. “Just one surprise after another,” she mutters.

Noelle was shaking her head and scribbling something down in her notebook. She kept glancing at the new girl and then back to the page. “Just one surprise after another,” she mutters.
"Gotta be kidding me" she whispers "There's more people now. I guess it do be like dat", she shakes her head slowly and spoke in a derpy tone

“This world truly is weird. Anyway if you aren’t from here I suppose we can try to help we are splitting into 2 groups one to stay here and make sure nothing dangerous from here attacks and another to find and talk to the people in charge here to find the cause of the rift.” I say.

“This world truly is weird. Anyway if you aren’t from here I suppose we can try to help we are splitting into 2 groups one to stay here and make sure nothing dangerous from here attacks and another to find and talk to the people in charge here to find the cause of the rift.” I say.
"Sure I guess" she says, slightly tired "I'm gonna doze off a little bit" she slept on the chair holding the large katana to her chest and hugging it tightly.

“Well some people seem to have offered to stay behind already. I wouldn’t mind joining the team heading out.” She says excited to see what more this world had to offer.

“I guess keeping an eye on her here shouldn’t cause too many problems. Noelle that sounds good should we transfer the monster over or what.” I say more confused than anything at this point.

"Wake..." Shirai would hear multiple times in her mind as she tried to sleep, it was a gentle, soothing voice, similar to that of a mother waking her child up.

The blindfolded man clutched the hilt of his blade. He reflected back on some of what he investigated before entering through this rift. There was a missing piece to the puzzle he just couldn't find...

1 week, 3 days ago. After taking down a criminal in the kingdom's underworld, he interrogated him for information. Surprisingly, he didn't get much out of the guy. However, he did find a note there. Feeling it for the indents of the pen or quill, he read the message. It was her handwriting. He then noticed the feel of ink on his gloves. The message had to have been made not too long ago.

"Does this place have anything to do with-?"
He thought.

"I guess you should start looking for the people in charge." I say as a hand for each person who didn't say they are staying appears from my body and points at them.

Kenolan grunted, seeming not to really care
"I guess you should start looking for the people in charge." I say as a hand for each person who didn't say they are staying appears from my body and points at them.
(Almost like that's what Kenolan has been pushing for the entire bloody time...)

(I know, I didn't try stopping that the shade already said they aren't leaving because they currently act as the wall between everything else and the rift so he can babysit)

(I just want the plot to move forward and doing te equivalent of "just standing around" doesn't accomplish that honestly...)

"Wake..." Shirai would hear multiple times in her mind as she tried to sleep, it was a gentle, soothing voice, similar to that of a mother waking her child up.
Shirai tried squinting her eye more, but she couldn't sleep much longer, si she jolts her body awake. "Whoooo is that? That felt like a n acid trip, pun intended" she says feeling very weird waking up. "Hey uhhh, Pale Moustache, have you seen them? The Black Vines and the Angel-winged girl nerd? I heard they went to somewhwre else" she scratches her as she holds her katana and began stretching

Shirai tried squinting her eye more, but she couldn't sleep much longer, si she jolts her body awake. "Whoooo is that? That felt like a n acid trip, pun intended" she says feeling very weird waking up. "Hey uhhh, Pale Moustache, have you seen them? The Black Vines and the Angel-winged girl nerd? I heard they went to somewhwre else" she scratches her as she holds her katana and began stretching
“We were just about to leave actually.” Noelle says as she puts her book away and stretches. she looked slightly annoyed at the nickname but said nothing about it.

“We were just about to leave actually.” Noelle says as she puts her book away and stretches. she looked slightly annoyed at the nickname but said nothing about it.
"Oh, uhhh.. Well- I mean, Can I join? I have nothing to do...." she nonchalantly stood up and asked her if she is able to join "You'll get used to the nicknames miss, it's just the way I work" she smiles gleefully, with no sign of hatred or malice in her face

“I don’t have a problem personally, so long as you don’t cause trouble or interfere with our mission that is.” Noelle says before turning to Kenolan and saying, “You’re coming as well right? Let’s get a move on.”

"Some of us will leave some will stay and why am I the black vines do I look that thin." I say the hands go back into the body. "And reminder we are just letting you stay for now you aren't sticking with us we have more professional people to work with you coming here at some point."

"Some of us will leave some will stay and why am I the black vines do I look that thin." I say the hands go back into the body. "And reminder we are just letting you stay for now you aren't sticking with us we have more professional people to work with you coming here at some point."
"Seriously? Aww man" she limps down
“I don’t have a problem personally, so long as you don’t cause trouble or interfere with our mission that is.” Noelle says before turning to Kenolan and saying, “You’re coming as well right? Let’s get a move on.”
"See? She said it. Oh and also, it's just a nickname, don't get personal mate, it's just a joke. C'mon, not every day you have to be serious." she says.

"I promise I can help, I'm serious" she changes her personality again, looking much more serious than before "I'm actually serious this time- like for real man." she sternly holds the katana on her hip.

"Okey, just be calm and don't think about trying anything out of the ordinary so as not to cause any problems" Rashek said who remained mostly on the sidelines

"Okey, just be calm and don't think about trying anything out of the ordinary so as not to cause any problems" Rashek said who remained mostly on the sidelines
"Yeah yeah yeah, I gotchu man" she confidently nods "You guys are my friends, okay? We do this together, and if we lose. Well we die together," she says

“I’ll do my best although we’ll probably draw attention regardless. Maybe I should look into to some illusion magic to hide my wings.” She ponders, brushing her hand along one of the wings on her head.

"Professional that don't have the means and reasons to drop you from cloud level, we are helping you mostly out of pity, a possibly misguided hope that you can help us your over friendliness and odd choices in expressing it concern me I do experience long term damage to my knowledge entering a death pact would simply fail." I say.

"Professional that don't have the means and reasons to drop you from cloud level, we are helping you mostly out of pity, a possibly misguided hope that you can help us your over friendliness and odd choices in expressing it concern me I do experience long term damage to my knowledge entering a death pact would simply fail." I say.
"I missed the part where that's my problem." she brushes it off "I do not need pity man, and you can't stop me from helping you. It's just how I work man"

Back