• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rift: The Other Worlds (RP)

“Yeah let’s be on our way.” Noelle says turning to the shadow and hesitating for a moment before sighing and saying, “We really need to come up with a name for you. Anyway could you let us out?”

"Do to your lack of info you aren't permitted to make requests besides didn't you previously need sleep most of your stature need several hours based on what I have seen. And they mean me have I don't have one." I say lowering the barriers and watching the exits.
(I was saying we need to come up with a name for the shadow as they don’t have one.)
(Remember they don't know that in game)

(That was your name introduction it was caused by what was clearly a genuine in game misunderstand and now makes my reply look weird you don't need to delete all your mistakes it can make things more interesting)

"Do to your lack of info you aren't permitted to make requests besides didn't you previously need sleep most of your stature need several hours based on what I have seen. And they mean me have I don't have one." I say lowering the barriers and watching the exits.
(Remember they don't know that in game)
(whoops totally forgot)
Shirai follows them and starts walking
tobey-maguire-walking.gif

(Bump)
Shirai starts opening the liquid container that is attached to her hip and began placing her finger inside the hole of the bottle, activating pH Manipulation to make it more acidic.

Current pH level: 12 (Hazardous)
Time for conversion: approximately 10 minutes prior to the change

“I suppose we’ll be off then. Wish us luck,” Noelle says before turning and walking beyond the now lowered barrier. “Now how exactly should we go about this search?” she asks.

"Well, apart from an authority, we should probably look for a map of this place" Rahsek said to Noelle moving next to her

“Oh you decided to come with us after all.“ she says with a smirk. “Finding a map is a good idea. Might help us find whoever’s in charge here.”

Shirai remained silent, confused if she's the one being asked as she space out about the voice she heard in her dreams.

(Bump)
Shirai began talking to herself due to boredom but is not too loud that it'd disturb the others, simply muttering to herself as if she was humming.

"There are weird things about birds, not gonna lie. Especially turkeys. For instance, the size of their bird brains. In comparison, a chicken, even a large chicken, has a bigger brain. An ostrich is about the same size as a turkey, but the ostrich's brain is 10 times bigger. In theory, you could fit ten turkeys in a chicken's brain. That doesn't mean they are smarter than chickens, though. The chickens have become the smarter breed over the years. A lot of chickens are raised for meat, not for eggs. Makes sense, like chickens, while fertile, don't lay eggs all the time. Farmers do not have the time to care for a chicken, especially if the chicken needs to be fed. There is a reason why most chickens are killed at 18 months of age when they become a nuisance. Farmers can't afford to feed a bird forever, and having chickens in the yard does interfere with the bottom line of having livestock for meat. This brings me back to the baby chickens. I understand the desire of wanting to save them, but there is a big difference between caring for a baby chicken and caring for baby turkeys, baby chickens, or baby pigs. For one thing, turkeys are not babies, and would never compare to a baby chicken. They do not need food. They do not need water. They do not need much attention. The turkeys will be out on their own about two weeks after they hatch. The chicks on the other hand need food and water about five times a day and need to be protected from predators. It is very hard to prevent predators from finding baby chicks. Turkey chicks are hatched in hatching cages with lights on the top to attract predators. There is a perch the turkeys can sit on to get away from the lights and predators. Chicks are only about an inch tall when they hatch, and they don't even move around very much. If they see a predator, they hide in the hay until they either run out of oxygen, or the predator flies off. The danger is that the turkeys are so small that they will be eaten by a fox or some other predator, which is unlikely to kill a bird twice as big as the predator itself. Even if it did, the predators will then come back and kill the hatchlings anyway." she ranted to herself

"You don't wanna know..." He answered, smirking a bit before turning his face with a more stern expression.
(Bump)
"I mean, I have seen blind elves in my village with the same enhanced senses as you. It's kinda easy to figure out" she nonchalantly says to him, her supernatural intelligence and her great observation skills telling her everything she needs to know, despite being an extremely jovial person.

“Enhanced senses,” Noelle mutters to herself thoughtfully. The more she learned about what the others with her were capable of the more it excited her.

(Bump)
"I mean, I have seen blind elves in my village with the same enhanced senses as you. It's kinda easy to figure out" she nonchalantly says to him, her supernatural intelligence and her great observation skills telling her everything she needs to know, despite being an extremely jovial person.
"Good instincts..." He said, "That liquid must be at a high pH level. 12, maybe? I can practically taste it. It's like soapy water."

"Good instincts..." He said, "That liquid must be at a high pH level. 12, maybe? I can practically taste it. It's like soapy water."
"Yeah, but you shouldn't taste it. It's kinda acidic, it's the same acid I used to break through the barrier- sorry about it Shadow dude" she instantly apologizes to the nameless shadow after she mentioned the acid, hoping to not anger her new comrades.
“Enhanced senses,” Noelle mutters to herself thoughtfully. The more she learned about what the others with her were capable of the more it excited her.
"Hey, look who's smiling. Maybe that thought excited you huh~~~" she seductively says

"Hey, look who's smiling. Maybe that thought excited you huh~~~" she seductively says

“Of course learning of new supernatural powers would get me excited. I am a researcher of these things after all.” Noelle says proudly. “The more I learn the closer my goals come to being achieved.”

"Yeah, but you shouldn't taste it. It's kinda acidic, it's the same acid I used to break through the barrier- sorry about it Shadow dude" she instantly apologizes to the nameless shadow after she mentioned the acid, hoping to not anger her new comrades.
"I don't have a choice," He said.

Noelle sighs and begins to explain, “These wings on my head show that I am a High Entia. The size of the wings is related to how much of one’s blood is High Entia. Pure bloods refers to those who have only High Entian blood.” She stops after saying that but looks as if she’s debating saying something more.

Noelle sighs and begins to explain, “These wings on my head show that I am a High Entia. The size of the wings is related to how much of one’s blood is High Entia. Pure bloods refers to those who have only High Entian blood.” She stops after saying that but looks as if she’s debating saying something more.
Shirai figured out the rest. "You've been.... made fun of due to you not being of pure blood, so you research other things to prove them wrong... am I right?" she switched her tome of voice into something more serious. "Maybe you being excited about research is due to your fascination. You want to discover new things, like magic or something else related to that matter. But don't worry, you won't be looked down upon when I'm around, I am a golem after all, my job is to help people." she reveals her rocky body, she isn't just a normal girl at first glance, though her samurai outfit, long katana, and her large sombrero makes her seem so otherwise.

Noelle looked impressed and said “Pretty close. The pure bloods have a sense of superiority towards most other people not just non pure bloods like me. I‘ve been interested in magic for as long as I can remember so I left to study the magic practiced by all kinds of people. Figured I could show them that there are others out there who could do better then them. Although my biggest hope is to discover or even create some new kind of magic or other supernatural ability. Plenty of people have called it foolish or crazy but I don’t plan on giving up so easily.” She smiled again, ”On that note I was wondering if you’d let me study you sometime,” she says looking at the golem with fascination.

Noelle looked impressed and said “Pretty close. The pure bloods have a sense of superiority towards most other people not just non pure bloods like me. I‘ve been interested in magic for as long as I can remember so I left to study the magic practiced by all kinds of people. Figured I could show them that there are others out there who could do better then them. Although my biggest hope is to discover or even create some new kind of magic or other supernatural ability. Plenty of people have called it foolish or crazy but I don’t plan on giving up so easily.” She smiled again, ”On that note I was wondering if you’d let me study you sometime,” she says looking at the golem with fascination.
"Sure I don't mind" she says

Back