• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rift: The Other Worlds (RP)

“This is the only one I’ve heard of.” She says, “but I don’t know everything and legitimate information isn’t easy to come by through all the rumours.”

(You mean which royalty that we follow?)
Susan, the queen's advisor, stood on the other side of the king and began to speak. "We'll have to split this into two groups. The first will have to ensure safety through the passage, and will have to give the clear for the rest of the conjoined army, or the second half, to go in. Let's try to organize this somehow...okay, um...the first group to my left and the second to my right." She said, beginning to move away from the king to make way for all the people there. There weren't nearly as many as were in the courtroom, but a lot nonetheless.

(If everyone's group 1...)

Susan raised her hand. "If the groups have been decided..." She lifted her hand. "Optima fortuna." She said, as she began to use her powers. Your bodies became like that of raw energy for just a few seconds, travelling through the rift. Similar to the gif below.

6df7ce65129487.5ae9c5808c33c.gif

On the other side, your bodies re-materialized. You were in some large location. It had technology you'd never seen, multiple buildings as big as the castle. The best way to describe it would be like that of the irl world.

Kenolan looked around, specifically trying to Peer into the things called Windows to see if any people were in there

Kenolan looked around, specifically trying to Peer into the things called Windows to see if any people were in there
You saw some people, their clothes weren't too odd to be honest, more modern than yours, but not to the point where it was surprising. None of them were as tall of you, but they were fairly scared upon seeing you.

You all could look behind you and see the rift up-close. It was like a galaxy on the inside, but it's shape was like if someone cut straight through something with a sword. Weirdly enough though, you saw something flying in the sky. At first it would seem like a bat, but the closer it got, the more you saw it. It was somewhat humanoid with bat-like wings and tentacles along its torso...more followed behind it.

That was some nice magic, I’ll have to talk to that woman some time, She thought as she looked around.“So this is beyond the rift then.” Noelle says with a huge smile on her face. Her notebook was already out and she was noting some of the unfamiliar things she was seeing.

Rashek looked at the people, but then focused on those metal boxes that moved like a carriage but didn't need horses. Ignoring the cracks

"That doesn't seems to belong here." Says Raphael

"So this rift thingy is connected to the other world again?"

"..." Kenolan was silent, frowning as he began taking steps forward, not displaying any signs of aggression as he walked, trying to find an authority figure among the humans

“Would you look at that, we do understand each other,” Noelle says looking up and walking a bit closer to these people, “That’s helpful.”

(Where is this said...? If it wasn't, you kinda need to, ya know, discuss it with the GM first)
Backstory: is a son of a goddess of beauty, magic and the arts and an isekai hero. Is excited of the prospect of looking what his fathers world would look like even if its far in fututre.

it was in the backstory

Backstory: is a son of a goddess of beauty, magic and the arts and an isekai hero. Is excited of the prospect of looking what his fathers world would look like even if its far in fututre.

it was in the backstory
And what kind of Isekai hero? Cause not a ton of Isekais are, ya know, on earth

“They’re pretty recent but they have been here for a little while now. Honestly I’m surprised how little you all seem to know. Although considering what I do it makes sense that I would know a bit more then most.” Noelle says to the blindfolded man.
"I just needed a rough timeframe. Those things weren't my main goal," He answered, "But what I want to know is if anyone with less than good intentions would be crazy enough to enter those rifts and how they'd do it..."

(I'm just going to say that solar knight flies into the rift with the first group like the others )"woah this is ...different. Wait where are we ... Earth you say? like dirt?" he says Absolutely confused

it was in the backstory
(I musta missed that or something. I might allow it if you heard it from your mother instead.)

Back