• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If death should have invisibility then just say it in a revision thread.

Edit: it was already added :/

Tbh I don't see Rick having anyway to permanently put death down. I'm voting death via durability negation, limited Fate Manipulation, and would only have to touch Rick to kill him which he should be able to do in a prolonged battle. Also soul Manipulation would be very useful.

Main problem for death is Rick's Time stop. If he just starts off with that and leaves time that way Rick could make this inconclusive I believe. Main problem with that is Rick doesn't start with that.

State your reasons or your vote won't be counted.

I can't really see Rick getting past Death's immortality and durability negation. Plus, Rick is a glass cannon, so that should give Death a huge advantage.

Death FRA. Now, if Rick had prep, he might've had a chance. But, really, he can't match Death like this.

Back