• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick Sanchez vs. Rob (The Amazing World of Gumball)

Kriskirby said:
Rick via intelligence and arsenal
I agree, Rob might have decent hax with that remote but Rick has this in the bag given or take despite his already massive I.Q edge compared to Rob's to add up to that this actually wasn't the first time he faced characters leauges above him like that one time he literally outwitted a ******** alien shaped thing that was of a higher dimension.

so reasons for rob

way stronger and more durable physically than rick

the universal remote is very strong and has high reality warping

faster on feet

reasons for rick

has a larger and more varied arsenol

smarter

better reaction speeds

so this comes down to me who can use their weapons first i can see rick being able to win by doing numerous things 1 he could remove rob from the universe with the portal gun or use other quick access weapons that he has and some supprise ones like his robot arm or his other weaponry making me believe rick would win the remote is also not very durable rick could destroy it making a small town level character fight a wall level man with many ways to kill him making me vote for rick

Back