• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick Sanchez vs Dr. Kondraki

Time stop button, portal gun, etc.

Nothing that exceeds High 8-C.

Doesn't Rick one-shot, even with only 8-C weapons?

Either way I'd vote for Rick based on much better tech, time stop, and BFR, although I'm unsure if this would be a stomp in his favor, because he'd be smart enough to stop Time the moment he notices something is up.

I vote for Kondraki, his abilities with 408 can help him get pass through Rick by using his invisibility to make him not see him and his camera to blind Rick before he uses the Time Stop Button.

Oof, that necro.

The moment Rick understands Kondraki is using illusions or invisibility he could throw together something to see past it. Even then I'm pretty sire Rick has something like that on him normally.

Dargoo Faust said:
Oof, that necro.

The moment Rick understands Kondraki is using illusions or invisibility he could throw together something to see past it. Even then I'm pretty sire Rick has something like that on him normally.
But Rick wouldn't know that he is there when he's invisible which can give Kondraki the advantage. His illusions can also make him confused as well by using Morty as a distraction.

If he try's to use any of his gadgets Kondraki can use his camera to blind him for a short time to either knock him out or ending him.

Keep in mind, they start at a long range. Kondraki needs to get close to cameraspam and blind him.

Rick's intelligence should cover stuff like invisibility technology or creatures who can turn invisible. He's made more complicated technology in a number of seconds with random office supplies; making tech that would let him see Kondraki would be child's play.

And nothing's keeping rick from just timestopping and BFRing Kondraki to another dimension after that.

Dargoo Faust said:
Keep in mind, they start at a long range. Kondraki needs to get close to cameraspam and blind him.

Rick's intelligence should cover stuff like invisibility technology or creatures who can turn invisible. He's made more complicated technology in a number of seconds with random office supplies; making tech that would let him see Kondraki would be child's play.

And nothing's keeping rick from just timestopping and BFRing Kondraki to another dimension after that.
Kondraki's abilities with the SCPs he uses can give Rick a hard time. He can shield himself from Ricks weapon attacks and spot him when he's trying to sneak up to him. Kondraki with SCP-295 can burn through him (even his force field) before he uses his portal gun/time button. If he gets distracted by his illusions he has the chance of using his camera to blind him in close range.

Kondraki can indeed stop Rick from using his insane weapons.

I mean, the boooooterflies aren't keeping Rick from bypassing the illusions with tech and just shooting a portal under Konny.

Rick doesn't need to take out Kondraki through attacks, although Time Stop would give him more than enough time to prep something that would one-shot him or hax him.

Dargoo Faust said:
I mean, the boooooterflies aren't keeping Rick from bypassing the illusions with tech and just shooting a portal under Konny.

Rick doesn't need to take out Kondraki through attacks, although Time Stop would give him more than enough time to prep something that would one-shot him or hax him.
Kondraki can avoid the portal from getting him. His booooterfiles can help him distract Rick from doing something which can give Kondraki the chance to take him out.

Rick is way to intelligent to get fooled by something like a regular illusion.

And I don't think Kondraki would be able to react much given the fast travel time of the portal gun's projectile.

Dargoo Faust said:
Rick is way to intelligent to get fooled by something like a regular illusion.

And I don't think Kondraki would be able to react much given the fast travel time of the portal gun's projectile.
Of course he can react to the portal gun because he's supersonic speed.

But while the boooterfiles are distracting Rick for a bit Kondraki can run faster to use his camera or any of his weapons to take him out.

True, but Kondraki will still give him a surprise attack in his invisibility while he's distracted by the boooterflies (the illusions they create can indeed scare him for a little bit).

If they go into hand to hand fight Kondraki takes it as well because he's stronger and has better combat experience than Rick.

Considering Rick has perfectly cloned Morty on several occasions and could still tell the difference, and Kondraki and the Boooooooooooooooooterflies wouldn't know who Morty is, I think that's pretty unlikely.

Honestly, I made this during the Kondraki spam and just wanted to be part of it. I'm hindsight, Bright would have been a better suit for this match as both are wacky assholes who outsmart their opponents in the best ways.

Dargoo Faust said:
Considering Rick has perfectly cloned Morty on several occasions and could still tell the difference, and Kondraki and the Boooooooooooooooooterflies wouldn't know who Morty is, I think that's pretty unlikely.
Rick wouldn't know that the boooterflies are making illusions against him. Kondraki with his other weapons and SCPs can overpower Rick.

Bright would be pretty cool until you realize that Rick has the Curse Remover.

I'd still vote for Kondraki, because of his strength, durability, and his weapons to overpower Rick before he could use any of them like the time button.

I mean, it's Rick pulling out and pressing a button vs. Kondraki having to run up to him, click his camera, and skewer Rick.

Dargoo Faust said:
I mean, it's Rick pulling out and pressing a button vs. Kondraki having to run up to him, click his camera, and skewer Rick.
Kondraki can get to Rick by running up to him faster and click his camera to blind him before he presses the button.

If speed is equal, that's Kondraki moving dozens of meters before rick moves like a foot with his hand.

And if they're moving at the same speed....

Dargoo Faust said:
If speed is equal, that's Kondraki moving dozens of meters before rick moves like a foot with his hand.

And if they're moving at the same speed....
Kondraki will still get close to Rick to use his camera to blind him and giving him the chance to win.

By the time Kondraki moves two feet Rick would have already stopped time.

Dargoo Faust said:
By the time Kondraki moves two feet Rick would have already stopped time.
I wouldn't think so because he wouldn't stop time when Kondraki has already blinded him with his camera two feet away.

Or he can use SCP-295 to burn Rick away before he has the chance of using his time button.

Okay, Kondraki is dozens of meters away.

His camera can only work that way up close.

So, Kondraki would have to move dozens of meters to get to Rick and use his camera.

And Rick needs to move one or two feet to pull out and press the button.

Why do you think the former happens first?

Dargoo Faust said:
Okay, Kondraki is dozens of meters away.

His camera can only work that way up close.

So, Kondraki would have to move dozens of meters to get to Rick and use his camera.

And Rick needs to move one or two feet to pull out and press the button.

Why do you think the former happens first?
Instead Kondraki can use 295 to burn through Rick before he presses the button which give him the chance to attack Rick and knock him out.

If they go into hand to hand fight then Kondraki takes it as well because he's more skilled in combat than Rick.

Kondraki would need to throw it dozens of meters, which he isn't capable of. Even then, it would have to travel dozens of meters.

Rick wouldn't need to use Hand-to-Hand. He just needs to stop time, shoot a portal under Kondraki, then BFR Konny and go grab a beer or something.

Dargoo Faust said:
Kondraki would need to throw it dozens of meters, which he isn't capable of. Even then, it would have to travel dozens of meters.

Rick wouldn't need to use Hand-to-Hand. He just needs to stop time, shoot a portal under Kondraki, then BFR Konny and go grab a beer or something.
Once Kondraki is closer he can use 295 on Rick to burn him up before he uses the button and grabs a beer.

I'm saying if they go hand to hand with no gadgets then Kondraki takes it as well because he's more experienced in combat.

Kondraki won't get closer, though.

Rick just pulls out a button.

But this is kind of getting repetitive, so we can agree to disagree if you'd like.

Dargoo Faust said:
Kondraki won't get closer, though.

Rick just pulls out a button.

But this is kind of getting repetitive, so we can agree to disagree if you'd like.
Kondraki will get closer to Rick when using the boooooterflies to be invisible or make an illusion of SCP-682 to trick Rick.

Rick won't have a chance of using the button to early in a fight.

Either way I still say Kondraki takes it for reasons I've already stated and you can still keep yours.

Back