• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
SCP-682:

Rick Sanchez:

Incon:

Rules:

Both Base (Article Canon 682 vs Pre-Phoenix Project Rick)

Rick has his time stop watch

he is allowed five seconds of prep

Speed Equalized

No knowledge of either

They start 4ft apart

battle takes place in Hong Kong

bloodlusted Rick vs in-character 682

Rick wins via Incapping the lizard. 682 wins by killing rick

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
does rick get prep or optional equipment?
no prep or optional equipment because the portal gun is standard equipment and it allows him to BFR'D opponents to alternate universes/dimensions i believe. here's proof

He can also use the freeze ray which is standard equipment here.

and it can do this

Completely freezes organic targets, turning them into incredibly fragile icy statues. Since the effects can be undone, this is used in the rare case of nonviolent neutralization. It comes in taser and gun form.

Freeze Ray gets adapted to and regen'd, Deconstruction might work in actually killing 682 but it could get adapted to also. The main question here is if Rick can survive long enough to successfully BFR him

Freeze Ray gets adapted to and regen'd, Deconstruction might work in actually killing 682 but it could get adapted to also. The main question here is if Rick can survive long enough to successfully BFR him

possibly it might depend on distance. so i might increase the distance.

also i just wonder if scp-682 might be a little bigger than the portal

but it did say this

Opening a portal inside another being rips them in two.

So rick could slice 682 with it (if he's too big) and then put the parts in many portals and just send them off

not if 682 just one shots before Rick figures out he can't just gun him down or slice him with portals
Except he kinda... can. Article canon has only okay adaptation, this isn't extended canon where 682 can gain new resistances and abilities on the fly

how fast is 682 cause it depends on how quick rick can pull a BFR or a disintegration. if he can't pull fast enough then 682 one shots him.

so both sides can win. it just depends on how quick rick can use his particle watch or portal gun

I mean speed is equalized but who's speed are we using since they are equalized (Ricks speed or 682's speed?)

This match just doesn't work. If it's Article Canon rick omegastomps, if it's Extended Canon Rick gets his shit kicked in.

This match just doesn't work. If it's Article Canon rick omegastomps, if it's Extended Canon Rick gets his shit kicked in.
If it's Article canon with any sort of distance between the two Rick fuckstomps, if it's melee... don't think I need to tell you what the Lizard does to Rick.

Rick needs to pull one out and shoot it, see if it's one that's a wincon, but at melee range 682 vores rick.

682 in this key is a massive Berserker, but at this range his black holes work and he fuckstompa the moment Rick gets lethal with him.

682 is horrifically hard to incap in any key, and black holes happen for getting close to doing so

682 is horrifically hard to incap in any key, and black holes happen for getting close to doing so

still dareaperman.

rick does have something else other than the portal gun

Particle Watch: A wristwatch that fires a concentrated particle beam. It destroys the target on a subatomic level. (it's instant btw)

i mean this could incap 682 for a while

682's regeneration is this

Regeneration (At least High-Mid [Able to regenerate from being torn to pieces, regenerated from only 7% of its body], Low-Godly over time),

so i mean rick could shoot him with the wristwatch which would instantly disintegrate 682

and it will take a while for 682 to come back that counts as incap

I know what Rick has, issue is he'd need to use it over the rest of his arsenal and have 682 not black hole as the usual defense mechanism.

I know what Rick has, issue is he'd need to use it over the rest of his arsenal and have 682 not black hole as the usual defense mechanism.

then i'll give him knowledge of 682 so he uses it first.

besides dareaper. it says rick is bloodlusted.

and if i want to i can give rick something like a time stop watch. or some other optional equipment. if it makes anything better dareaper.

then i'll give him knowledge of 682 so he uses it first.

besides dareaper. it says rick is bloodlusted.

and if i want to i can give rick something like a time stop watch. or some other optional equipment. if it makes anything better dareaper.
So your going to tilt the odds in one characters's favor?

Which is why I mentioned the rest of his arsenal, of which Rick has a **** ton.

So your going to tilt the odds in one characters's favor?

Which is why I mentioned the rest of his arsenal, of which Rick has a **** ton.

no.

he doesn't have any optional equipment here. just his portal gun, freeze ray (first key standard equipment)

i would bring it if it makes anything better but definetly not to tilt it to someone's favor.

i'm just saying dareaper. would he use the wrist particle watch first if he's bloodlusted?

or would he need to have knowledge of 682 first.

I know, but prior knowledge would only be fair to give to 682 as well, causing him to purposely black hole.

I know, but prior knowledge would only be fair to give to 682 as well, causing him to purposely black hole.

okay then dareaperman but i argue give rick it only because that black hole thing is going to be a serious ******* problem.

this match can work but only if rick is bloodlusted and with knowledge (that's why knowledge for both is a bad idea dareaperman)

okay then dareaperman but i argue give rick it only because that black hole thing is going to be a serious ******* problem.

this match can work but only if rick is bloodlusted and with knowledge (that's why knowledge for both is a bad idea dareaperman)
It doesn't actually matter what Rick does, he's stil going to be hit by the black hole unless you put him at a laughably far distance away where he can just snipe 682.

Yet Rick still has to activate it before 682 eats him, otherwise at any decent range he once again stomps.

Back